A Young Woman Stoned for Adultery

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Mrs. M., Nov 3, 2015.

1. Likkmee

Likkmee Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +321
    I'd venture to say that in Heaven the numbers will be in the tens of thousands, if not much less. When The Word says ( "it will be as in the days of Noah") Remember. He only left 8 people and some genetic material( in the ark---sorry no giraffes and elephants.just mammalian starting points)). Everything else was annihilated !

2. Likkmee

Likkmee Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +321
    BTW. Why do you thunk they call you're beloved pollutants"fossil fuel" ? AHEM
    Idiots

3. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,871
    If you are a American and liberal and despise religion (Christianity) , HOW can you at the same time defend Islam? Christians won't actually hurt you. Muslims will literally . Sharia law is a contradiction of America precepts of separation of church and state in that same sense dosen't t justify murdering non believers or taxing non Christians like Sharia law and Muslims actually DO. Liberal are so conflicted on this. What Is the problem?

4. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Carolinia Agresticia; the Forest Primeval
    Ratings:
    +35,870
    Looks to me like the problem is inability to construct a coherent sentence. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,871
    What a incoherent sentence.

6. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,722
    The problem is that the useful idiots are not liberal, since they do not support liberal values.

They are just the mindless fundamentalists of the left who support anything their fellow leftists support. It doesn't have to make sense. It only has to be agreed upon, and it is simply a case of monkey see, monkey do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    Mary L., did you read the Op-ed? I am not a liberal! I am an ultra conservative and a Christian who has written many articles about the dangers of Islam as well as stories about Muslim immigration being a danger to American citizens! Were you by some chance responding to someone else and accidentally addressed me when you should have been addressing them? It's hard to tell but I would agree with Pogo that your response does not make sense. Incoherent? I would say that is an understatement if you were addressing me! I'm not a liberal! Look at my Trump articles! I voted for Trump! NOT HILLARY. Please read the Op-ed again please. Thank you.

8. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    Excuse me but Mary is quoting the wrong person. I'm not a liberal and I am certainly not supporting leftists! I believe Mary has me confused with someone else. Who that is - is anyone's guess.

9. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    You're quoting the wrong person, Mary. I'm a Christian. I am not a liberal and I do not support Sharia Law nor have I ever defended Islam. Please quote the person you are addressing. It clearly is not me.

10. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Carolinia Agresticia; the Forest Primeval
    Ratings:
    +35,870

Don't get worked up. This isn't nearly the first time MaryL has posted something unintelligible. Everybody knows.
    Actually as I already observed her dangling sentence fragment doesn't express a point anyway. I think we should force such posters to clarify what it is they're saying before they're worthy of a response. Not our job to interpret.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1