A Word for the Labor Day weekend

Smilebong

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2013
Cold Cold North Country
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: `Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: `Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

That is a great foundation to build on. Remember, God first, in all things, through Conscience. Don't ever let Anyone or anything get in the way of that or obstruct it. Have Faith in Him to get you through it all. :):):):):)

"love the lord your god with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' the second is this: `love your neighbor as yourself.' there is no commandment greater than these."

that is a great foundation to build on. Remember, god first, in all things, through conscience. Don't ever let anyone or anything get in the way of that or obstruct it. Have faith in him to get you through it all. :):):):):)

xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Last edited:
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

If you're a sinner, you do not love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

If you're a sinner, you do not love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul.

We love and God says that everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God so if you want to take the Bible literally without understanding then I can take 1 John 4:7 literally as some universalists do.:

1 John 4:7 ¶ Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he (God) first loved us.

Luke 6:32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

1 John 5:

We love and God says that everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God so if you want to take the Bible literally without understanding then I can take 1 John 4:7 literally as some universalists do.:

1 John 4:7 ¶ Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he (God) first loved us.

Luke 6:32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

If you read a comic book hero like Superman, does that mean you're Superman.

If you read a biography by a former president of the U.S., does that mean you are a president with understanding what it's like to be a president?

The saints and prophets who wrote words that God put in our minds is where all the prophecies and interpretations came from. We saints understand the prophecies because God removed the "old covenant veil" that blocks all sinners from God's knowledge.

Sinners ( including all Christians ) cannot interpret the prophecies because they have no knowledge of God to understand them with.

Christians read words in a book and think they are meant for them to understand but this is the same as reading words in a presidential biography and think they understand what it's like to be a president.

Former presidents are the only ones who understand what it's like to be a president.

Saints and prophets are the only ones who know our Creator and had to write and speak for Him. We understand the scriptures because we are the knowledge of God where all scriptures came from. This knowledge of God is called "Christ".

Thou has preserved mine heart, thou has visited me in the night, thou hast tried me and wilt find nothing. I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. - Psalm 17:3

Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it, If a man could give all the substance of his house for love, it would be utterly condemned. - Song of Solomon 7:7

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. Song of Solomon 1:10

Thou has preserved mine heart, thou has visited me in the night, thou hast tried me and wilt find nothing. I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. - Psalm 17:3

Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it, If a man could give all the substance of his house for love, it would be utterly condemned. - Song of Solomon 7:7

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. Song of Solomon 1:10

No Christian can understand what it is to live like us saints.

Forum List

Back