A Well-Deserved Death

Strange way to put it but the execution was well justified. The electric chair used to be a pretty violent method which was a pretty good show for spectators. I think Bundy was one of the last prisoners to be executed that way in Fla. Lethal injection of persons who are already sedated is kind of an anti-climax.

When a person is convicted of more than one murder said person should be separately tried for each and punishment prescribed for each.

That way if the first execution is botched then the second (and subsequent) execution(s) is/are entirely legally in order.

No court should every hand down just one death sentence for multiple killings.

Actually, we'll confiscate guns AND end the death penalty in this country without having to change anything, and we will be better off for it.

Yeah, sure we will. When that happens, as it sadly will one terrible day, it is the natural life cycle of governments after all, then the streets will run with blood and simple minded idiots like you will be herded together with all of the other "undesirables and marched off to the Gulag, and all the while your tiny little brain will be going "what happened?"

Uh, guy, every other industrialized democracy restricts or bans private gun ownership, they have mostly abolished the death penalty, and they are just as free as we are.

A society without guns or state-sanctioned murder is actually a pretty decent place to live.

Incidently, the countries you talk about, the lack of guns weren't the problem. All the sides had guns. The side that lost and "got marched off to the gulag" just ran out of bullets and people.

Frankly, I'm tired of watching kids getting wheeled out of schools in body bags because your side has a gun fetish.

No, they're not. Whole segments of music and video's are banned in the UK that we get to enjoy here. And your knowledge of history is likewise flawed (no surprise there), Stalin killed at least 60 million UNARMED peasants during his collectivization and purges. Had they been armed they could have saved themselves but the Bolsheviks made sure they were unarmed.

Likewise the Jews and other "undesirables" in Germany, once again they were first disarmed (the beginning of which began under the Weimer Republic), then adjudicated threats, then marched off to the camps. And people like you were oh so happy.

And if you asshats hadn't made schools happy hunting grounds for deranged killers there wouldn't be the carnage. But no, you pass feel good legislation that has the exact opposite effect of what you desire...because...well criminals are CRIMINALS after all, they don't follow laws in the first place...do they!

And finally, I'm tired of you assholes trying to take away my firearms while allowing in the very vermin who commit the crimes you so vehemently denounce.

Piss off.

[

No, they're not. Whole segments of music and video's are banned in the UK that we get to enjoy here.

Actually, we are probably more prude than they are. Also banning music and video is kind of pointless in the day of the internet, isn't it?

[ And your knowledge of history is likewise flawed (no surprise there), Stalin killed at least 60 million UNARMED peasants during his collectivization and purges. Had they been armed they could have saved themselves but the Bolsheviks made sure they were unarmed.

No, they couldn't have. For one thing, the "peasents" in Russia were heavily armed after the revolution. You see, when the Tsarist Army said, "Fuck it" or the Russian equivlent, in World War I, they all got to go home with their guns. Then the Western Powers tried to prop up the losing side in the civil war, known as the "Whites", by dumping a shitload more weapons into the place. Because that's helpful.

The many problems Russia had after they shot the Tsar, a lack of weapons was not one of them.

Likewise the Jews and other "undesirables" in Germany, once again they were first disarmed (the beginning of which began under the Weimer Republic), then adjudicated threats, then marched off to the camps. And people like you were oh so happy.

This is more ignorance of history. Yes, the Weimar Republic DID try to ban guns when the Nazis and other hooligans were shooting each other in the street. Then the Nazis took power and let everyone who was a good German have a gun.

Also, what were those folks in the Ghetto supposed to do against tanks again?

And if you asshats hadn't made schools happy hunting grounds for deranged killers there wouldn't be the carnage. But no, you pass feel good legislation that has the exact opposite effect of what you desire...because...well criminals are CRIMINALS after all, they don't follow laws in the first place...do they!

Adam Lanza wasn't a "criminal". He had a clean record and he was a member of the NRA in good standing.

And finally, I'm tired of you assholes trying to take away my firearms while allowing in the very vermin who commit the crimes you so vehemently denounce.

Piss off.

Which "vermin" would that be?

[

No, they're not. Whole segments of music and video's are banned in the UK that we get to enjoy here.

Actually, we are probably more prude than they are. Also banning music and video is kind of pointless in the day of the internet, isn't it?

[ And your knowledge of history is likewise flawed (no surprise there), Stalin killed at least 60 million UNARMED peasants during his collectivization and purges. Had they been armed they could have saved themselves but the Bolsheviks made sure they were unarmed.

No, they couldn't have. For one thing, the "peasents" in Russia were heavily armed after the revolution. You see, when the Tsarist Army said, "Fuck it" or the Russian equivlent, in World War I, they all got to go home with their guns. Then the Western Powers tried to prop up the losing side in the civil war, known as the "Whites", by dumping a shitload more weapons into the place. Because that's helpful.

The many problems Russia had after they shot the Tsar, a lack of weapons was not one of them.

This is more ignorance of history. Yes, the Weimar Republic DID try to ban guns when the Nazis and other hooligans were shooting each other in the street. Then the Nazis took power and let everyone who was a good German have a gun.

Also, what were those folks in the Ghetto supposed to do against tanks again?

Adam Lanza wasn't a "criminal". He had a clean record and he was a member of the NRA in good standing.

Piss off.

Which "vermin" would that be?

And yet the video's and music are still banned! And you still are historically unaware. Basically you are unaware...

Forum List

Back