A Well-Deserved Death

Its a trade off to get rid of the death penalty, which I don't want to get rid of. AND the death penalty is just fine in the constitution.

If it takes an amendment to get what I want so be it, unlike your fascist chickenshit self, I know how the process works.

Actually, we'll confiscate guns AND end the death penalty in this country without having to change anything, and we will be better off for it.

Yeah, sure we will. When that happens, as it sadly will one terrible day, it is the natural life cycle of governments after all, then the streets will run with blood and simple minded idiots like you will be herded together with all of the other "undesirables and marched off to the Gulag, and all the while your tiny little brain will be going "what happened?"

Eloquent.

Locking him up for the rest of his life in prison where he will be the lowest of the low is fine with me.

The problem with the death penalty is that there are no backsies.

If you execute the wrong guy, you can't undo what you did.

If you imprison the wrong guy, at least you can release him and compensate him for his time.

In Illinois, we released more people from Death Row because other people did the crimes than we actually managed to execute. One guy was convicted twice of the same crime, even though prosecutors knew another guy confessed to the murder.

No wrong guy here.... he confessed
Let me refresh your memory:
According to the confession of Juan Carlos Chavez, Chavez blocked Ryce's path with his pickup truck and forced him at gunpoint into the truck. Chavez took Ryce to his trailer where he raped him. About four hours later, when he heard a helicopter hovering above, Ryce ran to the door and tried to open it only to be shot in the back by Chavez, who held the child until he took his last breath. Then, Chavez decapitated him, and also dismembered him as well. The child's decapitated and dismembered body was found three months later near Chavez's trailer.

Still want to save the life of this piece of shit?

Not the point I was trying to make.

People falsely confess to things they didn't do all the time.

A false confession is easy to spot. The police leave out information that they disseminate to the public. When the person confessing cannot give complete details, they know it is a 'confessing Sam.' They are not as stupid as you want to believe.

According to the confession of Juan Carlos Chavez, Chavez blocked Ryce's path with his pickup truck and forced him at gunpoint into the truck. Chavez took Ryce to his trailer where he raped him. About four hours later, when he heard a helicopter hovering above, Ryce ran to the door and tried to open it only to be shot in the back by Chavez, who held the child until he took his last breath. Then, Chavez decapitated him, and also dismembered him as well. The child's decapitated and dismembered body was found three months later near Chavez's trailer.

A false confession is easy to spot. The police leave out information that they disseminate to the public. When the person confessing cannot give complete details, they know it is a 'confessing Sam.' They are not as stupid as you want to believe.

It's the coerced false confessions I would find most concerning.

Its a trade off to get rid of the death penalty, which I don't want to get rid of. AND the death penalty is just fine in the constitution.

If it takes an amendment to get what I want so be it, unlike your fascist chickenshit self, I know how the process works.

Actually, we'll confiscate guns AND end the death penalty in this country without having to change anything, and we will be better off for it.

Yeah, sure we will. When that happens, as it sadly will one terrible day, it is the natural life cycle of governments after all, then the streets will run with blood and simple minded idiots like you will be herded together with all of the other "undesirables and marched off to the Gulag, and all the while your tiny little brain will be going "what happened?"

Uh, guy, every other industrialized democracy restricts or bans private gun ownership, they have mostly abolished the death penalty, and they are just as free as we are.

A society without guns or state-sanctioned murder is actually a pretty decent place to live.

Incidently, the countries you talk about, the lack of guns weren't the problem. All the sides had guns. The side that lost and "got marched off to the gulag" just ran out of bullets and people.

Frankly, I'm tired of watching kids getting wheeled out of schools in body bags because your side has a gun fetish.

Right. Because it's not like Cops can be lazy and just hang a murder on someone.

Again, I point out Rolando Cruz, who got convicted and sent to death row - TWICE- because cops in Dupage County decided he looked good for it.

There simply is no level of "certainty" that convinces me the state should have the ability to put people to death.

Because, what if they're wrong?

Right. Because it's not like Cops can be lazy and just hang a murder on someone.

Again, I point out Rolando Cruz, who got convicted and sent to death row - TWICE- because cops in Dupage County decided he looked good for it.

There simply is no level of "certainty" that convinces me the state should have the ability to put people to death.

If I thought the average policeman, judge, juror or lawyer were as lazy or stupid as you, I would have to agree.

If I thought the average policeman, judge, juror or lawyer were as lazy or stupid as you, I would have to agree.

So you really don't have a response, eh?

Did you even bother to look up "Rolando Cruz".

Best argument against the death penalty, ever.

Maybe you didn't understand. What I was trying to say was that the legal system has to be held to a certain standard and if those involved were severely dim-witted, I too would oppose the death penalty. I realize it sounded like a personal affront, which it was, but you have to train yourself to read between the lines.

Maybe you didn't understand. What I was trying to say was that the legal system has to be held to a certain standard and if those involved were severely dim-witted, I too would oppose the death penalty. I realize it sounded like a personal affront, which it was, but you have to train yourself to read between the lines.

Guy, you have serious issues.

Maybe some day you'll learn how to have a conversation like an adult, little Timmy.

You do get that in this case, the police manufactured evidence and testimony, and were able to get TWO convictions on this guy even though someone else confessed to the crime.

They weren't "Dim-witted", they were malicious.

There are many valid arguments against capital punishment; the only argument for capital punishment is vengence. My position is that such people be put in prison for life without possibility of parole. Killing them brings us down to their level. And if you are concerned about costs: it is cheaper to keep them in prison for life than to put them on death row, which is often ten to 20 years or more with costly appeal after costly appeal.

Last edited:
Don't rape and kill little kids in Florida.

The boy's father, 70-year-old Don Ryce, witnessed the execution along with his son Ted, 37. They told reporters outside the prison that the execution closes a long, painful chapter and hopefully sends a powerful message to other would-be child abductors.

"Don't kill the child. Because if you do, people will not forget, they will not forgive. We will hunt you down and we will put you to death," Ryce said.

Fla. Man Executed in Boy's Rape, Murder - ABC News

Let us, please, have a moment of proper reflection (and appropriate mourning) for the passing of the convicted child killer.

Yes let us.
Proper and serious reflection...about what actually happened.
...how the state turned a living human being into a corpse, and how barbaric that is.

Thought about it, and I'm more than fine with his well deserved death.

Obtuse purposefully? The problem is we HAVE killed innocents

Prior to DNA testing, prior to modern forensic techniques. Now, there's no problem.

What do you base this on? Are modern forensic techniques flawless? Is it no longer possible to be sentenced to death without the use of DNA testing and whatever modern forensic techniques you mean?

I have no particular problem with death as a form of punishment, I simply don't trust our justice system to be correct in every capital crime case.

It was a counterpoint to his statement. It's far less likely that an innocent person would get executed with the modern forensics in place. He was referring to the cases that were dismissed because of modern techniques, including DNA.

There are many valid arguments against capital punishment; the only argument for capital punishment is vengence. My position is that such people be put in prison for life without possibility of parole. Killing them brings us down to their level. And if you are concerned about costs: it is cheaper to keep them in prison for life than to put them on death row, which is often ten to 20 years or more with costly appeal after costly appeal.

Your opinion only. There aren't any real arguments against capital punishment and killing them does not bring us down to their level. It clearly puts us above them. It MAY be cheaper to feed and house them for decades, I seriously doubt it though, but the fix to that problem is to end all that appeal nonsense.

Your opinion only. There aren't any real arguments against capital punishment and killing them does not bring us down to their level. It clearly puts us above them. It MAY be cheaper to feed and house them for decades, I seriously doubt it though, but the fix to that problem is to end all that appeal nonsense.

and when they are old and in their 70's and 80's people will clamor for their release on humanitarian grounds, and they will get out, and the people they killed will still be dead and forgotten.

For some crimes the perpetrators simply have to die.

The death sentence is not handed out willy-nilly even in Texas. There are certain categories of murder for which any civilized society should demand nothing less. I, for one, cannot bring myself to mourn or protest the execution of a child rapist/killer. Anything less would not be justice.

"The death house".

"Executioner school"

Oh the horror of it all...the cold-blooded killing by the state.

Living human beings being turned into corpses by the state.
Death house.

Totally, totally barbaric.

Death Row - The Final 24 Hours - YouTube

Thank God that idiots like you don't make the rules.

We're coming to get Florida, Texas and their ilk.
One day their death houses will be no more.
One day the citizens of these states will see the light...see what they're actually doing.

In the last decade countries execution-homiciding human beings in death houses fell by 30%.

Abolition is coming to Florida, Texas etc...the smiling executioners, the ilk of those seen in the video, will be unemployed.
Maybe when Florida, Texas etc are taken over by Mexicans, which won't be very long given the makeup of the schools today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back