Loud Music Murder Trial {KING}

Black_Man1

Black Is Beautiful
Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
An unarmed kid in Florida killed because someone thought the music was too loud in a car he was in.

Should Dunn go to prison for murder, or be aquitted?

What will the outcome of the case do to the way people in Florida and nationally start interpreting Stand Your Ground and Self-Defense laws? Will blacks feel some type of way if Dunn is aquitted? If Dunn goes to prison, will the sentence be substancial, or reduced?

What do you think?

Last edited:
First of all, the kid wasn't shot because the music was too loud, he was shot because the shooter thought he saw a gun come out. Stop with the bull shit already.

Secondly, I cannot really say since I wasn't there and I don't know the evidence. My opinion, for what it is worth (and that ain't much) is that only an idiot would shoot his gun because he "thought" he saw one. Something is t right about that defense. Did he already have his gun out? If so, why? If not, he had enough time to draw his weapon so he had enough time to be sure it was a gun he saw.

Bad choice on the side of the defendant. At the very least he should get the lowest penalty for manslaughter. Again though, I'm only going by the VERY unreliable info I've heard on the case.

Stop with the bullshit?

HUH?

You say he wasn't shot because the music was too loud, you say that's "bullshit". Then you inform us that he was shot because Dunn thought he saw a gun. Then you promptly began to disect and disregard your own intial statement and at long last come to the conclusion that Dunn's reason he said he had to shoot the kid was.....BULLSHIT!

LMAO

I was correct. Dunn says the reason the whole confrontation was because

THE MUSIC WAS TOO LOUD.

Which he then says, "I csn't stand that "thug" (wink, wink) music!"

^^^ Because of these two factors, is why Jordan Davis ended up shot.

FACT

The gun thing has zero evidence cortoborating it, my original statement is verified by the

Stop with the bullshit?

HUH?

You say he wasn't shot because the music was too loud, you say that's "bullshit". Then you inform us that he was shot because Dunn thought he saw a gun. Then you promptly began to disect and disregard your own intial statement and at long last come to the conclusion that Dunn's reason he said he had to shoot the kid was.....BULLSHIT!

LMAO

I was correct. Dunn says the reason the whole confrontation was because

THE MUSIC WAS TOO LOUD.
B
Which he then says, "I csn't stand that "thug" (wink, wink) music!"

^^^ Because of these two factors, is why Jordan Davis ended up shot.

FACT

The gun thing has zero evidence cortoborating it, my original statement is verified by the

You are wrong about me, about what I wrote, and about the entire situation. Is the problem that you cannot read, or cannot understand what you read?

You wouldn't know a fact if it was tattooed on your face. Dumbass.

Last edited:
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Unsalted potato chips make a lot of sense in retrospect to the millions of ppl suffering due to too much sodium intake over the course of their lives.

So there's that...

Michael Dunn fatally shot 17-year-old Jordan Davis in November 2012 during a dispute at a Jacksonville gas station, but the 47-year-old man claims the shooting was in self-defense.

Dunn was charged with first-degree murder, and he was also charged with the attempted murders of three other people in the SUV with Davis the day after Thanksgiving.

"I hate that thug music," white man told fiancée moments before gunning down black teen

I'm surprised this guy isn't a bigger right wing hero than Zimmerman.

Dunn is a hero in his own mind. In his own words:

"There was a clear and present danger to me." Oh, so Dunn is Jack Ryan.

"You talkin' to ME?" Oops, now Robert de Niro.

"You are not gonna talk to ME that way, you sonuvabitch." -earwitness reports of the last thing Dunn said before opening fire.

Yeah. Some hero. Not.

Regards from Rosie

An unarmed kid in Florida killed because someone thought the music was too loud in a car he was in.

What will the outcome of the case do to the way people in Florida and nationally start interpreting Stand Your Ground and Self-Defense laws? Will blacks feel some type of way if Dunn is aquitted? If Dunn goes to prison, will the sentence be substancial, or reduced?

What do you think?

I think he should be found guilty. What I say next will probably have people jumping down my virtual throat but I'm going to ask anyway. There is another horrible murder trail going on in Florida as I type this.

Three men killed a man and ruthlessly attacked a woman they left for dead after beating her, fracturing her skull and severing her fingers. They stabbed Vincent Binder to death. They attacked, beat and robbed several other people as well.

Second day of testimony in capital murder trial includes victim testimony | StAugustine.com

Why is it this does not make the front page of every newspaper as the "Loud Music Murder?" its as every bit appalling and awful. Every day I look at the news this case in the OP is first and foremost, in fact its hard to find information on the case I mentioned on any front page of a internet paper.

It seems to me that at times the media dictates the crimes, and stirs the pot, labels them as racist and tries to stir emotion against a one murderer as opposed to another. One race against the other, when terrible crimes are being committed by all races. Emphasis being on Zimmerman, the man above, etc. It just seems uneven to me and stokes the racial divide. Fire away.

I think Dunn needs to be in prison for the rest of his life. If he had a plan to find "thug" music by a black and kill him for it, he should get the death penalty. But since I don't think he planned in advance and is just a regular asshole...being behind bars forever seems sufficient.

CaféAuLait;8615471 said:

What do you think?

I think he should be found guilty. What I say next will probably have people jumping down my virtual throat but I'm going to ask anyway. There is another horrible murder trail going on in Florida as I type this.

Three men killed a man and ruthlessly attacked a woman they left for dead after beating her, fracturing her skull and severing her fingers. They stabbed Vincent Binder to death. They attacked, beat and robbed several other people as well.

Second day of testimony in capital murder trial includes victim testimony | StAugustine.com

Why is it this does not make the front page of every newspaper as the "Loud Music Murder?" its as every bit appalling and awful. Every day I look at the news this case in the OP is first and foremost, in fact its hard to find information on the case I mentioned on any front page of a internet paper.

It seems to me that at times the media dictates the crimes, and stirs the pot, labels them as racist and tries to stir emotion against a one murderer as opposed to another. One race against the other, when terrible crimes are being committed by all races. Emphasis being on Zimmerman, the man above, etc. It just seems uneven to me and stokes the racial divide. Fire away.

It is because of the character of the accused.

The article states that the accused men escaped from a Louisiana prison.

If there are any persons expected to act in a criminal fashion, it is former prisoners. Escapees as well.

It makes the case against them very open and shut and of no more than local interest because criminals act criminally everywhere, every day.

Those that do not have a criminal history and protest their innocence provide a genuine battle in the courtroom and therefore suck up the majority of the attention.

When people act the way they are expected to, even heiniously, that is not news.

Cynical? Yes. But it is what is.

Regards from Rosie

First of all, the kid wasn't shot because the music was too loud, he was shot because the shooter thought he saw a gun come out. Stop with the bull shit already.

Secondly, I cannot really say since I wasn't there and I don't know the evidence. My opinion, for what it is worth (and that ain't much) is that only an idiot would shoot his gun because he "thought" he saw one. Something is t right about that defense. Did he already have his gun out? If so, why? If not, he had enough time to draw his weapon so he had enough time to be sure it was a gun he saw.

Bad choice on the side of the defendant. At the very least he should get the lowest penalty for manslaughter. Again though, I'm only going by the VERY unreliable info I've heard on the case.

If there was no gun found, that defense is bullshit.

If there was no gun found, that defense is bullshit.

Dunn lied.

Dunn testified that right after the incident he told Roeur, his fiance, about Davis having a gun; however, Roeur, convincingly testified that Dunn never spoke to her about a gun, pipe or any other weapon. While Dunn's testimony is self-serving, Roeur's testimony is extremely credible since she is Dunn's fiance and is testifying against her own interests. Further, a letter Dunn wrote to Roeul from jail on December 5, 2012, contradicts what he later said on the stand. His letter states, "He asked what I had told you, and I then realized that we hadn't really discussed what happened as we were more concerned with whether or not anyone was hurt. Let me assure you ... there was a weapon." The fact that Dunn said nothing about a weapon until he was arrested tends to show he made the whole thing up. Since nothing resembling a weapon was found, I cannot see how a jury could possibly believe Dunn's story.

Self-defense my ass. There is no way in hell this guy walks.

What do you think?

He absolutely positively killed the young man. Only question is was he justified doing so? I don't believe he was. I don't believe he believes he was or he woulda stayed and waited for police to arrive. Plus, having a gun in the first place means you suffer from an irrational amount of fear of strangers. What should have been a simple "Could you please turn your music down?" became an attack born out of irrational reactions to whatever the victim said. Yet none of that then justified firing on him. The shooter caused the incident beginning to end. He woulda only been there a couple minutes then left. If you can't grit your teeth and bear loud music that long, that's more your problem than their's.

I hope he's found guilty. I just wish the death penalty was on the table. He deserves death.

Michael Dunn fatally shot 17-year-old Jordan Davis in November 2012 during a dispute at a Jacksonville gas station, but the 47-year-old man claims the shooting was in self-defense.

Dunn was charged with first-degree murder, and he was also charged with the attempted murders of three other people in the SUV with Davis the day after Thanksgiving.

"I hate that thug music," white man told fiancée moments before gunning down black teen

I'm surprised this guy isn't a bigger right wing hero than Zimmerman.

You are only surprised because you are an idiot. The two cases aren't even remotely alike.

Usually it takes a page or two for republicans to start defending child killers. Second post? I think that's a new record!

^^^^Here's one of the many things wrong with liberals. They cannot comprehend anything they try to read that is above a 3rd grade level. So the jump to what ever conclusion they want to, then the make up whole arguments based on crap they completely made up. If this idiot knew what I said, he/she/it would know that I believed based on my scant knowledge of the case, that he should be found guilty. That of course was obvious to anyone with a modicum if intelligence.

Forum List

Back