A warning to the democrats...Trump is not the Republican you are used to destroying, you are warned.

And the ranting continues. In fact, government health care continues, a realistic immigration policy is developing that will lead to normalization for many immigrants, and Trump discovers he is not a dictator. :lol:
Correct....but Trump also discovered Obama was a dictator....

And the ranting continues. In fact, government health care continues, a realistic immigration policy is developing that will lead to normalization for many immigrants, and Trump discovers he is not a dictator. :lol:
Correct....but Trump also discovered Obama was a dictator....
Thank you for admitting is in trouble, but you are wrong about Obama's supposed dictatorship. Who knew that Trump's campaign and admin is full of secret Obamites?

When you say something, say it sweet, because you never know when you're going to have to eat your words.

I won't make any predictions about Trump or the Republicans. I'll wait to see what happens, then comment.

When you say something, say it sweet, because you never know when you're going to have to eat your words.

I won't make any predictions about Trump or the Republicans. I'll wait to see what happens, then comment.
You should learn to follow your advice because what you have been eating is turning badly . . . yes.

You all were told that Trump was demolite. What did you expect, Ray?

You should learn to follow your advice because what you have been eating is turning badly . . . yes.

Really? Because so far, I'm not too disappointed with what he's done, and I think many conservatives feel the same way. That will be more true after Gorsuch is on the bench.

Really? Because so far, I'm not too disappointed with what he's done, and I think many conservatives feel the same way. That will be more true after Gorsuch is on the bench.
Good Americans, including responsible Republicans, should have no problem with these issues, yes. Gorsuch will be a good addition to the bench. He will protect business and leave the social stuff pretty much as it is.

I have made this point in some of the other threads....but thought it deserved to be made very clear.

Trump is a business man....he likes making deals, he gets along with everyone and is more than happy to negotiate just about everything...he likes to win, sure, but he is used to the back and forth of getting things done.

Oh, 2TinyGuy, Trump is his own worst enemy. That our flawed system let him get in isn't an indication he is any smarter than any other politician who has destroyed himself through his arrogance.

50 days in, Trump is already floundering... badly.

37% approval rating in what should be a honeymoon and top officials resigning in disgrace.

Forum List

Back