A Warning To America:

If you are a concerned American you need to hear what this fellow has to say. He's a well-informed Brit and he's talking about the menace of Muslim migration.

I understand die Juden sind nicht sehr gut auch.

Chinese....

Italians....

Irish...

Eastern Europeans....

Catholics....

etc etc etc...
snore.gif

SMH :banghead:

If you are a concerned American you need to hear what this fellow has to say. He's a well-informed Brit and he's talking about the menace of Muslim migration.

The cultures are incompatible. Not a prejudice, just a fact.

Assimilation is not happening, and is unlikely to occur.

Party for British Freedom? Let me guess, another party that was an offshoot from the BNP when they imploded because they're so thick they can't even manage to stick together. There's only one thing these people hate more than black, Jews, Muslims, Asians etc, and it's each other. They absolutely hate each other.

The biggest danger is people like this talking about this sort of stuff. It scares everyone else into being unable to deal with the situations. The Far Right sits smuggly and say they're right, but have actually made it harder for what they think to be implemented.

There aren't enough terrorists in the world that could kill as many Americans as Americans do themselves.

America is overdue for it's next mass shooting. A white guy slaughters a whole church of people? Or another 60 year old white American kills 58 and injures 500? We already have a nonstop supply of homegrown terrorists who have access to a military aresenal.

Islam is incompatible with every country they infiltrate. How do people not understand this? They want to set up shop, and when their numbers get big enough they start making demands, set up Sharia courts, and try to assimilate people to Islam.

There aren't enough terrorists in the world that could kill as many Americans as Americans do themselves.

America is overdue for it's next mass shooting. A white guy slaughters a whole church of people? Or another 60 year old white American kills 58 and injures 500? We already have a nonstop supply of homegrown terrorists who have access to a military aresenal.

In China the Japanese killed lots of Chinese people, and they're hated for it, even 70 odd years later.
However after that Mao killed 45 million Chinese people, far more than the Japanese. And he gets on their banknotes.

There's something weird in the human psyche that says it's okay to kill your own.

Islam is incompatible with every country they infiltrate. How do people not understand this? They want to set up shop, and when their numbers get big enough they start making demands, set up Sharia courts, and try to assimilate people to Islam.

Problem is many Christians, especially in the South, are incompatible with the USA.

They don't want freedom of religion. They don't want equality.

By very construction, Islam acts like a virus. Its central directive is to replicate itself.

Calling Islam a "religion" makes people stupid as they can no longer evaluate it for what it is. What it is happens to be a supremacist, totalitarian ideology that micro-manages people's lives down to the iota and seeks to destroy any other way of living.

The stupid leftists in this forum always defend it, too. Their usual method is try to claim those that resist this anti-humanist political doctrine are being the Nazi instead of the Islamists killing people in order to advance it.

stupid, stupid, stupid.

People don't understand it because they are stupid and don't want to understand it. If they understood it, all their immature little leftist peeps would call them names, so it is easier to remain completely ignorant and just prattle on with all the familiar platitudes.

I had some close friends when I was a kid who were born in Lebanon, but their parents moved here when they were children. They moved because of Muslim persecution of non-Muslims, and to start a better life here. What these leftist useful idiots don't realize is that Lebanon was set up with a Christian majority, but it has been Islamized in the decades since due to the usual Islamic persecution of anything not Muslim and the high birthrates of a culture that consideres women as little more than brood mares.

Good grief, something has occurred right in people's own lifetimes, and they are STILL too stupid to see it.

I absolutely hate when people post "I found this" vid's without any written/typed summary of them.

Do this repeatedly and you will end up on my iggy.

I absolutely hate when people post "I found this" vid's without any written/typed summary of them.

Do this repeatedly and you will end up on my iggy.

Fully agree. Why should I burn up my time waiting for a point that could be typed in a message on what's supposed to be a message board? I always say, if you can't articulate your point --- then you never had one.

Fully agree. Why should I burn up my time waiting for a point that could be typed in a message on what's supposed to be a message board? I always say, if you can't articulate your point --- then you never had one.
If you're referring to my contribution, don't you consider "The menace of Muslim migration" to be a sufficient summary of topic? Or don't you feel the speaker's treatment of the topic is worth listening to?

I remember the romans and their desire to be free of jews. They were outlawed because they demanded absolute adherence to the tora. Then their was the jesus guy who was a real pain in the ass for the Romans. So much diatribe about "religion" and not enough about reality.

If you're referring to my contribution, don't you consider "The menace of Muslim migration" to be a sufficient summary of topic? Or don't you feel the speaker's treatment of the topic is worth listening to?

Actually in a way it is sufficient. That's why I plugged in the rotating interchangeable subjects of Jews, Catholics, Mormons, Irish, Italians, Chinese, Slavs, etc etc etc -- I've heard it all before. The comment is really about OPs that expect a reader to sit and invest his/her time sitting through a video (by somebody else who doesn't even post here) instead of that poster making his own case. It's the second such thread I came across in the space of a few minutes, and I left the same sentiment in that one.

As for what this speaker has to say, obviously I didn't watch it. You didn't give me a reason to.

Problem is many Christians, especially in the South, are incompatible with the USA.

Sounds like you are incompatible with intelligence

Sounds like you are incompatible with intelligence

You're the one coming on here with an argument totally devoid of anything but insults.

Why don't you try and actually debate? What are you scared of?

Oh. Gee. Muslims are bad, bad, bad! What about all of these phony "Christians" running amok in the U.S., trying to force their shitty infantile lifestyle down our throats? We need to worry about them first as our country is getting overrun with this vermin.

Forum List

Back