A Warning To America:

There aren't enough terrorists in the world that could kill as many Americans as Americans do themselves.

America is overdue for it's next mass shooting. A white guy slaughters a whole church of people? Or another 60 year old white American kills 58 and injures 500? We already have a nonstop supply of homegrown terrorists who have access to a military aresenal.

What military arsenal do "they" have access too? Me thinks you are just blindly spouting libtard talking points. So identify the arsenal please, if you can.

If you are a concerned American you need to hear what this fellow has to say. He's a well-informed Brit and he's talking about the menace of Muslim migration.

The cultures are incompatible. Not a prejudice, just a fact.

Assimilation is not happening, and is unlikely to occur.

Islam is incompatible with every country they infiltrate. How do people not understand this? They want to set up shop, and when their numbers get big enough they start making demands, set up Sharia courts, and try to assimilate people to Islam.

Problem is many Christians, especially in the South, are incompatible with the USA.

They don't want freedom of religion. They don't want equality.

Sounds like you are incompatible with intelligence

You're the one coming on here with an argument totally devoid of anything but insults.

Why don't you try and actually debate? What are you scared of?

It wasn't an argument. It was an observation. Besides I don't argue with the disabled such as yourself.

The cultures are incompatible. Not a prejudice, just a fact.

Assimilation is not happening, and is unlikely to occur.
Islam is incompatible with every country they infiltrate. How do people not understand this? They want to set up shop, and when their numbers get big enough they start making demands, set up Sharia courts, and try to assimilate people to Islam.

Problem is many Christians, especially in the South, are incompatible with the USA.

You're the one coming on here with an argument totally devoid of anything but insults.

It wasn't an argument. It was an observation. Besides I don't argue with the disabled such as yourself.

Ignore list for you then.

There aren't enough terrorists in the world that could kill as many Americans as Americans do themselves.

America is overdue for it's next mass shooting. A white guy slaughters a whole church of people? Or another 60 year old white American kills 58 and injures 500? We already have a nonstop supply of homegrown terrorists who have access to a military aresenal.

What military arsenal do "they" have access too? Me thinks you are just blindly spouting libtard talking points. So identify the arsenal please, if you can.

You don't have to understand. It's ok.

In other words: You have nothing and are running back to your snowflake safespace. Typical for your kind, lol!

I understand that you have no facts to offer. Just bs from your imagination.

I forgot what the thread was about the day it was posted. But you seem like a sparky little cricket and I had a few mins to kill. Carry on Alexandre Dumas.

I forgot what the thread was about the day it was posted. But you seem like a sparky little cricket and I had a few mins to kill. Carry on Alexandre Dumas.

It seems from your posts that you are prone to forgetting a lot of things. Maybe you should see a doctor for your illness.

Promise?

And the Chinese colonizers will deliberately infect other people with viruses to get what they want: the real estate. The document, Vatican II rendered judaism incompatible with catholicism and the catholic mafia knows precisely what they are doing when beginning the journal Islamochristiana in 1975. Arrogant, stupid shit of organized religion in copula with the laws of states.

Forum List

Back