President Trump:No DACA fix unless Border wall and chain migration included

Here's an idea: No Compromise.

1. Deport everyone who came into the US illegally, adults or children. Illegal is illegal.
2. Build the wall or guard towers with rifles, whatever it takes to keep people from entering illegally.
3. Only let applicants into the country who meet our needs and standards. When I learned of "chain migration", I was shocked by its stupidity. It's not the way you would build a winning company and it certainly isn't the way to improve your country.

Here's an idea: No Compromise.

1. Deport everyone who came into the US illegally, adults or children. Illegal is illegal.
2. Build the wall or guard towers with rifles, whatever it takes to keep people from entering illegally.
3. Only let applicants into the country who meet our needs and standards. When I learned of "chain migration", I was shocked by its stupidity. It's not the way you would build a winning company and it certainly isn't the way to improve your country.

You are special.

No DACA fix until I get my border wall Trump says | Daily Mail Online

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

America doesn't want a wall. Fool.

WRONG...real Americans do in fact want a wall. The barely American anchor babies of Mexifornia and total wack-jobs do not.
Which one are you?

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.
TRUMP’s an incompetent blowhard.
This stupid wall will never be built.
DACA will have to wait until the Dems take over Congress next year..

WRONG...real Americans do in fact want a wall. The barely American anchor babies of Mexifornia and total wack-jobs do not.
Which one are you?
DEPLORABLES are not “Real Americans “
They’re the antithesis of what this country stands for.
They’re only 35% of you. There are 65% of us.
Suck it loser..

The Dreamers are more productive than the uneducated Trump cult is. Keep the Dreamers. Deport the DEPLORABLES.

Wanna build a wall?

Build a VIRTUAL wall, instead.

Metaphorically crucify (in the law-courts) every employer of Illegal Aliens.

Make it a crime to proviude a job to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide housing to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide an automobile to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide educational services to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide medical services (except for humanitarian life-saving measures) to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide banking or check-cashing or currency exchange or money order or wire-transfer services to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide welfare or social services to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide sanctuary to an Illegal Alien.

In other words, make Illegal Aliens run for the border on their own nickel at the speed of light., and to tell their friends not to bother even trying to sneak-in or over-stay.

Do that, and no wall will be necessary.

Last edited:

Which one are you?
Suck it loser..

Haha..you fools never listen to yourselves do you?
POLLS, POLLS, POLLS....1,000 nuts polled in Loon York, 650 wacks report they hate Trump and the push for a higher grade society and you twisted fucks run with 65% of the nation hates the Constitution and all that is good....funny shit.

The Dreamers are more productive than the uneducated Trump cult is. Keep the Dreamers. Deport the DEPLORABLES.
The dreamers are MS-13 cutting off heads in Long Island. Don't deport. Feed them to the zoo animals. Send some meat to Florida for alligators. Then there's target practice for the military and stocking hunting preserves.

I’ve never agreed with a president more than I have with Trump. This man is doing exactly what I’d be doing.

We couldn’t have asked for a better president.

TRUMP’s an incompetent blowhard.
This stupid wall will never be built.
DACA will have to wait until the Dems take over Congress next year..

#1 Leftards will not have control of neither the House Or Senate.......etch it in stone.

#2 The president would still have to sign off of DACA.

Which one are you?
Suck it loser..

Are you sure you know and understand the definition of "deplorable"?
Let me teach you something...AGAIN.
You know those violent negroes in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, St Louis, Oakland, Atlanta, Cleveland...etc....How about those millions of illegal beaners and barely legals in Loon York and Mexifornia? How about all those filthy bottom feeders being spoon fed by taxpayers? You do realize they all vote Democrat...right?
So tell me please....who's deplorable?

de·plor·a·ble
dəˈplôrəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. deserving strong condemnation.
    "the deplorable conditions in which most prisoners are held"
    synonyms: disgraceful, shameful, dishonorable, unworthy, inexcusable, unpardonable, unforgivable; More
    • shockingly bad in quality.
      "her spelling was deplorable"
      synonyms: lamentable, regrettable, unfortunate, wretched,atrocious, awful, terrible, dreadful, diabolical; More

Moron.........go for it, try to deport 1.1 million DACAs.....and see how THAT turns out....and idiots like you "think" that democrats will be blamed.....If so, you're more of an asshole than previously thought.......LOL

Here's a picture of how happy Americans will be with Trump.....
(THERE WILL BE NO FUCKING TRUMP WALL paid by MEXICO........ever)

Jews%20being%20deported%20from%20France.jpg

I couldn't agree more! Even a LIBERAL Harvard professor Samuel Huntington said immigration has gone TOO far & he said that several years ago!!

Now in his new work, Who Are We?, Huntington focuses on an identity crisis closer to home as he examines the impact other civilizations and their values are having on our own country.

America was founded by British settlers who brought with them a distinct culture, says Huntington, including the English language, Protestant values, individualism, religious commitment, and respect for law. The waves of immigrants that later came to the United States gradually accepted these values and assimilated into America's Anglo-Protestant culture. More recently, however, our national identity has been eroded by the problems of assimilating massive numbers of primarily Hispanic immigrants and challenged by issues such as bilingualism, multiculturalism, the devaluation of citizenship, and the “denationalization” of American elites.

September 11 brought a revival of American patriotism and a renewal of American identity, but already there are signs that this revival is fading. Huntington argues the need for us to reassert the core values that make us Americans. Timely and thought-provoking, Who Are We? is an important book that is certain to shape our national conversation about who we are.

Who Are We?

Wanna build a wall?

Build a VIRTUAL wall, instead.

Metaphorically crucify (in the law-courts) every employer of Illegal Aliens.

Make it a crime to proviude a job to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide housing to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide an automobile to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide educational services to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide medical services (except for humanitarian life-saving measures) to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide banking or check-cashing or currency exchange or money order or wire-transfer services to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide welfare or social services to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide sanctuary to an Illegal Alien.

In other words, make Illegal Aliens run for the border on their own nickel at the speed of light., and to tell their friends not to bother even trying to sneak-in or over-stay.

Do that, and no wall will be necessary.

Illegals just being here is already illegal, laws don’t work, it’s got to be a wall!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back