A vote for Obama is a vote for $8 gas

its pointless for liberals to try to explain how the economy is roaring back, oh yah! my bank is calling me once a week begging me to borrow $20,000,,,,,my local chevy dealer will give me 0% on a new camaro, and my phone wont stop ringing with job offers,,,,,,,,hmm,,,just like what happened when Bush Was President !!!

So what?

The economy is doing well, the Bush tax cuts expire in December and the spending cuts kick in in January.

Problem solved.

Next.

its pointless for liberals to try to explain how the economy is roaring back, oh yah! my bank is calling me once a week begging me to borrow $20,000,,,,,my local chevy dealer will give me 0% on a new camaro, and my phone wont stop ringing with job offers,,,,,,,,hmm,,,just like what happened when Bush Was President !!!

So what?

The economy is doing well, the Bush tax cuts expire in December and the spending cuts kick in in January.

Problem solved.

Next.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was filling up my tank; well not filling it up. But putting some gas in it and I was like this is f'ing BS even at $4 per gallon.

People need to realize that gas prices are going to suck through the next 4 years with Obama in charge. Vote for Obama if you want high gas prices and a slow economy.

Did you whine in 2007, when oil hit a record? Oil may hit $8 gallon. Who knows? Do you think that China and India aren't going to be competing for supply even if it does?

gas was one dollar seventy nine cents when baaaarock took the stage.. and receded the oceans..

we will remember that on the way to da polls.

The election of Romney would put the neocons back in charge, which would, among other things, embolden Israel,

increasing the chances of a strike against Iran.

Then you get your $8 a gallon gas.

Obama has said it several times (and so has his energy secretary, Steven Chu) that he wants European level gas prices ($8 per gallon). He has a bunch of kooky reasons for it; but he has made no secret about his agenda. That's why he's a hypocrite when he pretends that gas is out of his control and that there's "no silver bullet" to getting gas prices down.

I was filling up my tank; well not filling it up. But putting some gas in it and I was like this is f'ing BS even at $4 per gallon.

People need to realize that gas prices are going to suck through the next 4 years with Obama in charge. Vote for Obama if you want high gas prices and a slow economy.

[youtube]5M1WlV7vafk[/youtube]

You're lying through your teeth...been watching too much Faux

So what?

Problem solved.

Next.

Tell that to the woman or man living paycheck to paycheck only to see gas prices get jacked up. She/He does not give a flying fuk about an elitist President's cries that the US is consuming too much oil nor do they have the time or patience to hear about ephemeral and specious claims of taxpayer-funded failures such as Solyndra.
T

Do you want Obama to nationalize the oil industry?

It is Obamas fault but you don't explain why the oil companies just keep raising the prices. Is it because they can and there is nothing the guvmint can do about it? Don't you like capitalism? Isn't this just the "free market" at work?

Just what is it you think can be done? Set up new drilling rigs in your back yard. OK.
Now explain why the oil companies will sell it cheaper just because it was drilled in your back yard.

And if you think Obama wants these high gas prices, why? What does Obama gain?

That's a red herring. I'm sure you're more than aware of the many ways in which govt. is directly involved in oil. You ever hear of Keystone? That's just one important example. There are plenty more.

Yep the republican governor of Nebraska put the halt to the pipeline accross Nebraska and just a few weeks ago the Nebraska leglislature gave approval to check out an alternate route.

So what?

Problem solved.

Next.

Tell that to the woman or man living paycheck to paycheck only to see gas prices get jacked up. She/He does not give a flying fuk about an elitist President's cries that the US is consuming too much oil nor do they have the time or patience to hear about ephemeral and specious claims of taxpayer-funded failures such as Solyndra.
T
Do you know how full of schit you are...........

Obama's administration has permitted more new drilling than took place inder either one of George W. Bush's terms and the development of using natural gas in our truck fleet is well under way. A new infrastructure to accomodate the transporting and ultimate delivery of a new fuel takes time. The goddam mess George W. Bush and his daddy started in Iraq and the ultimate and on going verbal war between Israel and Iran and the global demand for oil to fuel the millions of new vehicles in China and India is the reason gasoline prices have doubled.

We've had a presence in the middle east since the 1930's and you people who don't give a damn about anything except seeing big corporations make billions every quarter are the Obama haters.....you Republicans are like the Fox News network and if Obama did it or spoke favorably about it....it's wrong.

The Republicans have had the white house for 20 of the last 32 years and had the control of the congress from 1994 till now except the two years from 2006-2008. If there was something which needed to be done why didn't you up and do it the way you managed to give tax cuts to the rich and borrow from foreign banks to cover the shortfall.....WHY DIDN'T YOU

Last edited:
The election of Romney would put the neocons back in charge, which would, among other things, embolden Israel,

A strike on Iran's nuclear facilities is imminent no matter who's president.

SMELL IT.

coffee-time+rats.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by NYcarbineer

If a Rethug orders that attack and gas prices go to 8 dollar a gallon, you are cool with that I take it.

But not if a Democat orders that attack. Then it will be his fault gas is 8 dollar a gallon.

That about right?

So what?

Problem solved.

Next.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hysterical laughter 'cause you lack the smarts to respond with words is a bit wierd.

Last edited:
"If people think there's something wrong with being successful in America, then they'd better vote for the other guy, because I've been extraordinarily successful, and I want to use that success and that know-how to help the American people."

There have been "successful" drug dealers, white collar thieves and con men who made or make a great deal of money. Should we also look to them as to how to be successful? Same difference what I can tell. Just taking advantage of a situation.

SMELL IT.

coffee-time+rats.jpg

You just refuted your own argument. Good job.

SMELL IT.

coffee-time+rats.jpg

You just refuted your own argument. Good job.

No I did not. You're the one making the argument that gas prices will raise to $8 based on war with Iran. Did gas go to $8 when we went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan? Hmmm. Maybe you should do a rethink.

Perhaps you should rethink that statement.

I have. Most Americans can only afford to buy what they need.
So how does the economy grow? Charge them more for what they already buy.

It worked for a while for houses didn't it?

I am not saying it is the correct way to go but it is how we are going.

Uh__ First off high gas prices just means that you are paying more for the products and services. When that happens consumption goes down, not up.

And oil companies are making record profits while the common man gets screwed. But let's see; as long as those oil companies are donating to Obama's campaign then I guess he's good.

then who do you suggest we vote for?

the party that gave the oil cos everything they wanted including war for oil?

Forum List

Back