A vote for Obama is a vote for $8 gas

Obama has said it several times (and so has his energy secretary, Steven Chu) that he wants European level gas prices ($8 per gallon). He has a bunch of kooky reasons for it; but he has made no secret about his agenda. That's why he's a hypocrite when he pretends that gas is out of his control and that there's "no silver bullet" to getting gas prices down.

I was filling up my tank; well not filling it up. But putting some gas in it and I was like this is f'ing BS even at $4 per gallon.

People need to realize that gas prices are going to suck through the next 4 years with Obama in charge. Vote for Obama if you want high gas prices and a slow economy.

[youtube]5M1WlV7vafk[/youtube]

Gas prices are gonna suck regardless who wins in November. The main factor in the price of gas is the world market price for petroleum and no President, regardless of his Party, can change these.

You GOPpers squeal about the high oil prices prices being linked to the pipeline from Canada, but the amount of oil we could get from it is just a "drop in the bucket" compared with what we import from elsewhere.

Do tell us about the GOPper "silver bullet" which would reduce oil prices

Obama has said it several times (and so has his energy secretary, Steven Chu) that he wants European level gas prices ($8 per gallon). He has a bunch of kooky reasons for it; but he has made no secret about his agenda. That's why he's a hypocrite when he pretends that gas is out of his control and that there's "no silver bullet" to getting gas prices down.

I was filling up my tank; well not filling it up. But putting some gas in it and I was like this is f'ing BS even at $4 per gallon.

People need to realize that gas prices are going to suck through the next 4 years with Obama in charge. Vote for Obama if you want high gas prices and a slow economy.

Gas prices are gonna suck regardless who wins in November. The main factor in the price of gas is the world market price for petroleum and no President, regardless of his Party, can change these.

You GOPpers squeal about the high oil prices prices being linked to the pipeline from Canada, but the amount of oil we could get from it is just a "drop in the bucket" compared with what we import from elsewhere.

There's all types of valid measures that will reduce oil prices if implemented (particularly long term). The point is that Obama has no interest in those types of solutions. He does want high gas prices and he has made no secret of it. I think your challenge is designed to ignore that reality.

There's all types of valid measures that will reduce oil prices if implemented (particularly long term).

Besides a internal combustion engine that get 100mpg, what else?

Why would the oil companies give up record profits? Just for you? Cause you asked?

Gas would be under $3 now if Obama had ok'd Keystone.

OK. Isn't it so cool to just make shit up and post it as fact. But with your wealth of knowledge of the oil industry, I am sure this is fact. Go ahead and post up your supporting info. 3 dollar a gallon with keystone. I googled it and it didn't come up. Why?

There is no reason after discovering that we have 26% of the world's recoverable oil that prices should go up. In a matter of days Romney could have the price under $3.

Obama doesn't have an energy policy on paper. He only has one in his speeches. He doesn't want anyone to know what he plans on doing.

Last edited:
There's all types of valid measures that will reduce oil prices if implemented (particularly long term).

Why would the oil companies give up record profits? Just for you? Cause you asked?

OK. Isn't it so cool to just make shit up and post it as fact. But with your wealth of knowledge of the oil industry, I am sure this is fact. Go ahead and post up your supporting info. 3 dollar a gallon with keystone. I googled it and it didn't come up. Why?

These are deflections. Obama has touted that he wants European prices for gas. Is there a reason that you seemingly support that?

Do you want Obama to nationalize the oil industry?

It is Obamas fault but you don't explain why the oil companies just keep raising the prices. Is it because they can and there is nothing the guvmint can do about it? Don't you like capitalism? Isn't this just the "free market" at work?

Just what is it you think can be done? Set up new drilling rigs in your back yard. OK.
Now explain why the oil companies will sell it cheaper just because it was drilled in your back yard.

And if you think Obama wants these high gas prices, why? What does Obama gain?

No. Current gas prices are an example of what happens when the government hamstrings the free market. and Obama has already told you why you need high energy prices. He has a green industry to get rolling.

No. Current gas prices are an example of what happens when the government hamstrings the free market.

Oh bull shit. Hamstring the free market. LOL. So tell me genius. Why do the oil companies not want to make record profits? Again. Who forces the oil compaies to raise or lower the price of gas? You seem to think the guvmint does that. But they don't. So do tell.

These are deflections. Obama has touted that he wants European prices for gas. Is there a reason that you seemingly support that?

If he could bring in a German economy I'd be for it.......but most likely this fuck-up will bring us a Greek economy.

Btw, David Axlerod is lying on "Meet The Depressed".

He says we're making great progress.

And if you Rethugs think that having a "green industry" is not in our best interest, well get used to paying more and more for gas.

Cause the only thing that will force the oil companies to sell gas cheaper, is when there is an alternative engine or fuel for cars and trucks.

It is called "supply and demand". And when people are driving electric cars and trucks or even more and more hybrids, the oil companies could drown in oil cause the supply will far outpace the demand.

And heaven forbid that America develope the technology that could cause the oil companies to not be the most profitable corporations in the world. Hell we might even have a product that we could export all over the world. Can't have that though can we rethugs. Especially if the technology was developed under the Presidency of Obama.

But you damn rethugs are to damn stupid to figure this out. Drill baby drill. Is that really all you got?

And if you Rethugs think that having a "green industry" is not in our best interest, well get used to paying more and more for gas.

Cause the only thing that will force the oil companies to sell gas cheaper, is when there is an alternative engine or fuel for cars and trucks.

It is called "supply and demand". And when people are driving electric cars and trucks or even more and more hybrids, the oil companies could drown in oil cause the supply will far outpace the demand.

And heaven forbid that America develope the technology that could cause the oil companies to not be the most profitable corporations in the world. Hell we might even have a product that we could export all over the world. Can't have that though can we rethugs. Especially if the technology was developed under the Presidency of Obama.

But you damn rethugs are to damn stupid to figure this out. Drill baby drill. Is that really all you got?

David Axlerod just called the GOP's rule "A Reign Of Terror" on "Meet The Depressed" a few minutes ago.

What rule.......and isn't this a bit inflammatory????

Quote:

Hey Muddy. You got the link showing 3. dollar a gallon if Keystone was approved? I can't find it.
Is that because it doesn't exist? Or is someone lying? Or delusional?

You already know that President Obama has authorized more new drilling permits than any other president and you already know that the president does not and cannot control gas prices.

But you keep telling the same lies over and over again.

I wonder why that is.

(not)

alternative energy is actually a security issue. giving oil money to people who hate us is beyond stupid.

(and in advance of whomever wants to say 'then drill our own'.. that money would go to the same corporations. thanks in advance).

I have no problem with so called green technology (and in fact I look forward to increased energy efficiency). I do have a problem with Obama manipulating the oil industry and using green technology as an excuse while driving up prices. I think America will agree with that when they go to the ballot box.

You already know that President Obama has authorized more new drilling permits than any other president and you already know that the president does not and cannot control gas prices.

I wonder why that is.

(not)

Just thought it was a good day to make junk up?

[youtube]1A7mpqstdN8[/youtube]

Democrats know that a vote for obama is a vote for $8.00 a gallon gas. They want $8.00 a gallon gas. $10.00 a gallon gas if they can get it.
:lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

Sure they do...all Democrats want to increase the profits of Big Oil. I'm a registered Democrat and every day I pray to God Lassiez Faire that my air is more yellow and my wallet less green, that government is smaller, my food less safe, our rivers and bays more polluted and the very wealthy rule our nation, for with great wealth must come great wisdom.

I wonder why that is.

(not)

Just thought it was a good day to make junk up?

[youtube]1A7mpqstdN8[/youtube]

"Some say"?*** Listen carefully to your link and consider the long term consequences of drill baby drill. I don't understand the myopia which clouds the vision of conservatives. What prevents conservatives from actually thinking through an issue?

***"Some say" is a classic example of Fox reporting; reporting propaganda not news.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back