A vote for Obama is a vote for $8 gas

President Romney will inherit a big mess.

LMAO!!!

George W. Bush left an economy bleeding 750,000 jobs a month and an annual interest on the national debt of nearly half a trillion dollars. The worst mess since Hoover left the great depression for Franlkin Roosevelt.

No I did not. You're the one making the argument that gas prices will raise to $8 based on war with Iran. Did gas go to $8 when we went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan? Hmmm. Maybe you should do a rethink.

You're the one making the idiotic claim that gas will go to 8 bucks if Obama is re-elected.

You're calling Obama the idiot. He is the one that said he prefers European level gas prices.

And Romney says he'll balance the budget. So what?

Do you want to bet a thousand dollars that gas goes to 8 dollars a gallon in the US if Obama is re-elected?

Step up.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

People need to realize that gas prices are going to suck through the next 4 years with Obama in charge.

"New signs of lower U.S. gas prices could give a boost to President Barack Obama's re-election hopes and blunt a potent weapon that Republicans have used to attack him.

News on Monday of a month long delay in the planned closure of the largest refinery on the U.S. East Coast was the latest indication sky-rocketing gasoline prices may have peaked.

Industry experts say keeping Sunoco's Philadelphia refinery open will ease supply concerns and help underpin a gradual decline in gasoline prices during the summer.

That, in turn, would ease a burden on the U.S. economy that Republicans have seized upon as one of their best bets of thwarting Democrat Obama's bid for re-election."

gop-cry-baby.jpg

"...But...but...but...the Great Ratsby said....."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Last edited:
In the meantime, gas prices are quietly declining.

You are gonna break a Rethugs heart if you talk like that. They so want 8$ a gallon. $3.64 for me yesterday.

You are gonna break a Rethugs heart if you talk like that. They so want 8$ a gallon. $3.64 for me yesterday.

The only pattern I've been able to see is crisis in the rest of the world causes major upset to the stable condition and demand...'Course I'm just 77. The rest of it is horse schit and market speculation.

President Romney will inherit a big mess.

LMAO!!!

George W. Bush left an economy bleeding 750,000 jobs a month and an annual interest on the national debt of nearly half a trillion dollars. The worst mess since Hoover left the great depression for Franlkin Roosevelt.

And, IF romney wins, he will be left with a lagging GDP, an economy STILL bleeding over 300,000 jobs a month, and annual interest on the national debt of nearly 3/4 of a trillion dollars.

But you won't give him that, or will you? ;)

Only a diehard would rejoice over $3.64 a gallon gas. I suppose you're thrilled about 8% unemployment too?

Amazing what three years of Barry has done to our perception of what's "good".

Only a diehard would rejoice over $3.64 a gallon gas. I suppose you're thrilled about 8% unemployment too?

If it comes back down to around $2.00/gallon, like it was when obama took office I will rejoice.

If unemployment, both real and the used numbers for unemployment, drops down to pre 2008 levels I will be happy too.

Obama has said it several times (and so has his energy secretary, Steven Chu) that he wants European level gas prices ($8 per gallon). He has a bunch of kooky reasons for it; but he has made no secret about his agenda. That's why he's a hypocrite when he pretends that gas is out of his control and that there's "no silver bullet" to getting gas prices down.

I was filling up my tank; well not filling it up. But putting some gas in it and I was like this is f'ing BS even at $4 per gallon.

People need to realize that gas prices are going to suck through the next 4 years with Obama in charge. Vote for Obama if you want high gas prices and a slow economy.

[youtube]5M1WlV7vafk[/youtube]

Man, you really are missing his point on this. Unlike you, Obama is intelligent enough to understand that prices for energy are going to increase on their own, no matter what we do. To reduce costs, we need to get more bang for the buck from our energy. In other words, we need to build vehicles that get better gas mileage or that run on other sources of energy. In fact, he states that we need to slow the increase so that it doesn't hurt Americans too much.

But hey, spin it the best you can, lol.

:clap2: :iagree: :clap2:

If it comes back down to around $2.00/gallon, like it was when obama took office I will rejoice.

If unemployment, both real and the used numbers for unemployment, drops down to pre 2008 levels I will be happy too.

Umm the high unemployment numbers and recession is what drove the gas prices down.

In mid 2008 gas was $4/gal.

I don't remember $2 gas recently seems like it dropped to about 2.75 or somesuch here.

In march 2000 gas was 1.54. then Bush took office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back