A vote for Obama is a vote for $8 gas

You already know that President Obama has authorized more new drilling permits than any other president and you already know that the president does not and cannot control gas prices.

But you keep telling the same lies over and over again.

I wonder why that is.

(not)

Just thought it was a good day to make junk up?

[youtube]1A7mpqstdN8[/youtube]

"Some say"?*** Listen carefully to your link and consider the long term consequences of drill baby drill. I don't understand the myopia which clouds the vision of conservatives. What prevents conservatives from actually thinking through an issue?

***"Some say" is a classic example of Fox reporting; reporting propaganda not news.

Sideshow rhetoric aside, your fellow Obama apologist just bold face lied to us, saying Obama has issued more permits than any other president and I showed that he couldn't be more wrong.

No. Current gas prices are an example of what happens when the government hamstrings the free market.

Oh bull shit. Hamstring the free market. LOL. So tell me genius. Why do the oil companies not want to make record profits? Again. Who forces the oil compaies to raise or lower the price of gas? You seem to think the guvmint does that. But they don't. So do tell.

Why bless your little heart, you really need to do a little research into how that free market works. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people that work and don't have time to further your education today. Start your research with supply and demand with an emphasis on what happens to the market when you unnecessarily stifle supply. Oh wait.. you don't have to waste your time doing research..all you have to do is look at current gas prices. You can spend your time instead researching who makes more off of a gallon of gas, governments or the oil companies. Have fun :)

current gas prices are still far less expensive than in most parts of the world. the higher numbers now are indicative of what happens when speculators play.

Speculators contribute very little to the price of gas. They make money on a down market as well as an up market. Tell the folks that work for minimum wage that gas costs a lot more in Europe and see what the response is.

Just thought it was a good day to make junk up?

[youtube]1A7mpqstdN8[/youtube]

"Some say"?*** Listen carefully to your link and consider the long term consequences of drill baby drill. I don't understand the myopia which clouds the vision of conservatives. What prevents conservatives from actually thinking through an issue?

***"Some say" is a classic example of Fox reporting; reporting propaganda not news.

Sideshow rhetoric aside, your fellow Obama apologist just bold face lied to us, saying Obama has issued more permits than any other president and I showed that he couldn't be more wrong.

Explain the amount of domestic oil produced, the amount from Federal Lands and From Private Lands and the total amount produced annually since 2002.

Then, tell us where the domestic oil was eventually marketed as gasoline (what percentage went to us in the US and what percentage was sold to the world).

Obama has said it several times (and so has his energy secretary, Steven Chu) that he wants European level gas prices ($8 per gallon). He has a bunch of kooky reasons for it; but he has made no secret about his agenda. That's why he's a hypocrite when he pretends that gas is out of his control and that there's "no silver bullet" to getting gas prices down.

I was filling up my tank; well not filling it up. But putting some gas in it and I was like this is f'ing BS even at $4 per gallon.

People need to realize that gas prices are going to suck through the next 4 years with Obama in charge. Vote for Obama if you want high gas prices and a slow economy.

[youtube]5M1WlV7vafk[/youtube]

You are an idiot! Go to fox news and see what they said about the presidents ability to control gas prices, when it hit 4$ under bush.

Obama has said it several times (and so has his energy secretary, Steven Chu) that he wants European level gas prices ($8 per gallon). He has a bunch of kooky reasons for it; but he has made no secret about his agenda. That's why he's a hypocrite when he pretends that gas is out of his control and that there's "no silver bullet" to getting gas prices down.

I was filling up my tank; well not filling it up. But putting some gas in it and I was like this is f'ing BS even at $4 per gallon.

People need to realize that gas prices are going to suck through the next 4 years with Obama in charge. Vote for Obama if you want high gas prices and a slow economy.

You are an idiot! Go to fox news and see what they said about the presidents ability to control gas prices, when it hit 4$ under bush.

I don't believe the "idiot" likes being questioned. He's a typical conservative who either runs away when questioned or responses with a personal attack. Pitiful aren't they!

So can he effect the price or not?

Your side said he could when Bush was president and our side said no. Now Fox is still saying the President has no effect on gas prices. So says Bill O'Reilly.

He scoffed at the idea that Obama had any control over prices, even though oil experts stated otherwise.

A vote for Obama is a vote for more of what we have had for the last Eleven (will be twelve by the time it is done) years.

Unfortunately... I am pretty well convinced that so is a vote for Romney!

I never thought I would ever say this back then, but I would be happy if we were still in the Clinton years and the last twelve years were just one long nightmare.

Immie

why oh why oh Y did the dumbass democrats hammer President Bush for high gas prices.. cause they dumb, now they reaping what they done sowed..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The price of natural gas is lower than it has been in ten years.

And it's all Obama's fault!

current gas prices are still far less expensive than in most parts of the world. the higher numbers now are indicative of what happens when speculators play.

Speculators contribute very little to the price of gas. They make money on a down market as well as an up market. Tell the folks that work for minimum wage that gas costs a lot more in Europe and see what the response is.

And the Hunt brothers didn't drive up the price of silver in 1980.

its pointless for liberals to try to explain how the economy is roaring back, oh yah! my bank is calling me once a week begging me to borrow $20,000,,,,,my local chevy dealer will give me 0% on a new camaro, and my phone wont stop ringing with job offers,,,,,,,,hmm,,,just like what happened when Bush Was President !!!

Forum List

Back