A very special Jihad for EID....Happy EID to all posters

I agree that we can all have moments where we judg people based on their race, but I think the difference between most people and out-and-out haters like Roudy and Rosie is that most people do their best to judge people as individuals.

Certainly real Christians do.

I agree that we can all have moments where we judg people based on their race, but I think the difference between most people and out-and-out haters like Roudy and Rosie is that most people do their best to judge people as individuals.

Saigon has stated that both Roudy and I "judge people based on their race" His statement is characteristic of genocidal fascists -----in that it is Libel without basis-----if there is a basis he would have no trouble explaining the basis for his statement and citing INSTANCES in which Roudy and I JUDGED AN INDIVIDUAL bases on his "race" He could name tne Person and the race and the circumstances and the nature of the "judgement"
. Libel is the justification for all lynchings. pogroms and genocides. Another characteristic he shares with racists is the "PLATITUDE" Of all people who cite their "christian morals"----check out WHITE SUPREMACIST LITERATURE" His writings suggest he is more KU KLUX KLAN then "christian"

The issue that really bothers Saigon regarding both Roudy and me is that we both have knowlege about issues -------and ideologies ----that elude him

Rosie -

In all seriousness, I find the racial hatred you and Roudy here post here everyday absolutely revolting.

It is no different at all to the vile, ignorant anti-Semitism posted on Stormfront. As far as I am concerned you should both we wearing jack boots and carrying Swastikas.

You are what you claim to oppose. You should both be deeply ashamed of yourselfs, and I am sure anyone who knows you offline would be shocked to see your true colours on this board.

btw. I am not a Christian. I respect all religions, but don't feel the need for religion in my own life.

Last edited:
Rosie -

In all seriousness, I find the racial hatred you and Roudy here post here everyday absolutely revolting.

It is no different at all to the vile, ignorant anti-Semitism posted on Stormfront. As far as I am concerned you should both we wearing jack boots and carrying Swastikas.

You are what you claim to oppose. You should both be deeply ashamed of yourselfs, and I am sure anyone who knows you offline would be shocked to see your true colours on this board.

btw. I am not a Christian. I respect all religions, but don't feel the need for religion in my own life.

You said nothing other than "I FIND YOU REVOLTING YOU ARE A RACIST" if you had a basis for your statement------you would have posted it. What you ACTUALLY do not like is the fact that both Roudy and I dispute your DECLARATIONS ----just as I am doing now-------leaving you unable to respond ---for the same reason that you respond so NON SPECIFICALLY NOW-------you actually have nothing to say

btw which "race" (or group or nationality) do you imagine I reject?

Rosie -

ANY poster can find 100 examples of you posting racist hate speech without needing to open more than 2 threads.

Racism has nothing to do with facts, with history, with positions or political views.

You can opose the introduction of Sharia law with as much force as you like without needing to call Muslim women "sluts", as you do on a daily basis.

Likewise, you can oppose Israel's occupation of the West Bank with as much force as you like without needing to call Israeli citizens 'Jewish pigs' or the like.

Calling people "scum" is not a political position.

Rosie -

ANY poster can find 100 examples of you posting racist hate speech without needing to open more than 2 threads.

Racism has nothing to do with facts, with history, with positions or political views.

You can opose the introduction of Sharia law with as much force as you like without needing to call Muslim women "sluts", as you do on a daily basis.

Likewise, you can oppose Israel's occupation of the West Bank with as much force as you like without needing to call Israeli citizens 'Jewish pigs' or the like.

Saigon is lying again I do not refer to muslim women as "SLUTS" I refer to women who place bombs on their bodies for the purpose of murdering children or simply innocent bystanders as SLUTS----because SLUTS they are The situation is aggravated because those SLUTS are adulated as heroines thus encouraging more women and girls to so engage to the DELIGHT OF SAIGON Is there are person out there who does not consider a woman who ties a bomb to her body and jumps on children as NOT A SLUT? -----in that case you are a SLUT or PIG too. Saigon has accused me of being "racist" against persons who target children as suicide operatives He considers SUCIDE OPERATIVES WHO WISH TO DIE SHATTERING CHILDREN TO BITS AS A "RACE"

On occassion I have also referred to muslim women carrying signs PRAISING ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER also as 'slut' Another RACE OF PEOPLE that Saigon admires

bottom line------saigon considers nasty comments about baby murderers and adolf hitler ass lickers to be "racist"

for the record-----the SHAHIDA WAFA IDRIS WAS A FILTHY SLUT (call me a racist)

I am also a racist in that I do not like the people who crashed planes into the world trade center 9-11-01 specifically because I recognize that the motivation for that event was ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM and refuse to justify it as -------a response to USA atrocities in Iraq. As to RACISM associated with that event-------the libels created by muslims blaming jews for the event------IS RACISM

I rest my case.

you had no case------you have stated that my referring specifically to women who murder babies as SLUTS" is "racist" and the fact that I refuse to refer to them as "SAINTS" or "MARTYRS" or "SHAHIDAS" and the fact that I CORRECTLY point out that MANY MANY PEOPLE adulate such women -------on the basis of ISLAMIC BELIEF----is "racist" Your "case" is entirely without merit. For those who do not know AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY----which is the epicenter of koranic scholarship for SUNNI muslims have endorsed suicide operations against children in Israel. To me ----that makes AL AZHAR ---EVIL along with their star "SCHOLAR" Shaykh Abdel Rahman who bombed the world trade center in 1993 So saying makes me a "racist" according to Saigon As to my sense regarding muslims in general------many are victims of the filth of Al Azhar University and "scholars" such as SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN in the same sense the GERMAN CHILDREN who were "hitler's youth" were victims ---is that ANOTHER RACIST STATEMENT, Saigon? -------in the 1930s there were people like you using your rationale in support of your hero ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER In the 1930s there was actually propganda promulgated in the USA describing people who were "ANTI HITLER" as "hate mongerers" and "war mongerers"

Rosie -

Rather than go through the ridiculous charade of pretending your posting is not as racist as any fascists, why not remove words like 'slut' and 'scum' from your vocabulary, and start dealing with individuals and particular terrorist groups rather than countries and ethnic groups.

I don't think I expressed my view in a way that can get through to you, seviglim

I'm NOT talking nasty vicious racism here; just a normal tendency to defend your own country and religion which is not justified...not for any country or religion because they are all messed up and imperfect.

so let's agree to disagree

but this aint a place you can be false or unreal about racism shit

I and others will expose it in you if its there!

so hang around and lets see!

iye geceler ve gule gule

i dont see any logical way of racism or fascism .. important thing is to be good or bad ..
if my counry made something good , i can proud of it i can say it , this is not racism , but if i see my nation is ' Chosen ' the others animals this is the racism , fascism i think .
Perhaps it is time for Lucifer here to actually research what "chosen" means. I don't think he will find the correct answer on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Meanwhile, when other Muslims posters have said that Islam is for the entire world, it shows that they have no tolerance for the religion of others.

like your research Islam on from Islam Haters sites ??? your comment on Jihad fully shit .. search what is real Jihad .. a terrorist cant be a muslim , a muslim cant be a terrorist .. you cannot comment by looking these fucking terrorists.. also there is a lot of Christian terrorist .. but i dont have any prejidice about Christians .. if you look my all post you will see how we think about Jews , how we think about Christians... and then look your post compare them .. you will see a totaly friend of Lucifer

Last edited:
Justinian code?

Legislation about religion

Numerous provisions served to secure the status of Christianity as the state religion of the empire, uniting Church and state, and making anyone who was not connected to the Christian church a non-citizen.
Laws against heresyThe very first law in the Codex requires all persons under the jurisdiction of the Empire to hold the Christian faith. This was primarily aimed against heresies such as Nestorianism. This text later became the springboard for discussions of international law, especially the question of just what persons are under the jurisdiction of a given state or legal system.
Laws against paganismOther laws, while not aimed at pagan belief as such, forbid particular pagan practices. For example, it is provided that all persons present at a pagan sacrifice may be indicted as if for murder.

source

That's about what I'd expect to see in lawz written in a kingdom of the 6th century that is transiting from a semi-secular society (Roman culture) to a Christian society.

i dont agree rosie and roudy are haters; thats just a front

all jews are good at humour and ironic;

WE HAVE HAD TO BE TO SURVIVE ALL THESE YEARS

try a few jokes and ironies, mate

Last edited:
HERE IS A JEWISH EID POEM BY LEONARD COHEN

IT IS CALLED, ISAAC AND SO SO BEAUTIFUL

The Story of Isaac

The door it opened slowly
My father he came in
I was nine years old
And he stood so tall above me
His blue eyes were shining
And his voice was very cold
He said “I’ve had a vision
And you know I’m strong and holy,
I must do what I’ve been told”

The trees they got much smaller
The lake a lady’s mirror
We stopped to drink some wine
Then he threw the bottle over
Broke a minute later
And he put his hand on mine.
Thought I saw an eagle
But it might have been a vulture
I never could decide
Then my father built an altar
He looked once behind his shoulder
He knew I would not hide

You who build these altars now
To sacrifice these children
You must not do it any more
A scheme is not a vision
And you never have been tempted
By a demon or a god
You who stand above them now
Your hatchets blunt and bloody
You were not there before
When I lay upon a mountain
And my father’s hand was trembling
With the beauty of the Word

And if you call me brother now
Forgive me if I ask you
“Just according to whose plan?
When it all comes down to dust
I will kill you if I must
I will help you if I can
When it all comes down to dust
I will help you if I must
I will kill you if I can
And mercy on our uniform
Man of peace or man of war
The peacock spreads his fan.

Leonard Cohen 1969 (Songs from a Room)

WE HAVE A FEW PEACOCKS AND FANS HERE DONT WE

JEWS AND MUSLIMS SHOULD CELEBRATE EID TOGETHER
THE JEWS IN MECCA AND THE MUSLIMS IN JERUSALEM

all jews are good at humour and ironic

You think Roudy and Rosie are trolls?

Well, that is one theory, I suppose.....

Anyone who reads just a couple of Irosie's posts will quickly see that she is mentally ill and needs psychological help from a mental health professional. :cool:
NONSENSE

you have to learn the language behind the language in everyone if you want to relate

Rosie quite likely IS a health professional of sorts...bet you she is

Rosie -

Whenever Irosie and Roudy speak truth and post facts, Saigoon calls it hate speech. Typical TURNSPEAK. (Developed by Goebbels)

all jews are good at humour and ironic

You think Roudy and Rosie are trolls?

Well, that is one theory, I suppose.....
drolls not trolls

trolls wouldn't last long here

i like your posts

Forum List

Back