A very special Jihad for EID....Happy EID to all posters

I am staying out of the muslim sections of town today----I cannot bear to hear those sheep SCREAM as little boys SAW at the necks with dull blades
why don't you do a Jesus and overturn their sawing tables and give them a taste of Jew Jitsooo

Today is very special Islamic Holiday, let's celebrate the Muslim way:

Suicide bomber kills 41 in Afghan mosque | ArabNews

Suicide bomber kills 41 in Afghan mosque

Mushtaq Mojaddidi | AFP
Friday 26 October 2012

KABUL: At least 41 people were killed at a mosque in northern Afghanistan after Eid Al-Adha prayers on Friday when a militant blew himself up with a powerful bomb strapped into his body, officials said.
Dozens more were wounded as the bomb ripped through the crowd of worshippers in Maymana city in Faryab province and there were fears the death toll could rise.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility, but suicide bombings are a favorite weapon of Taleban Islamists trying to topple the Western-backed government of President Hamid Karzai.
The attacker was wearing a police uniform when he blew himself up at the entrance to the city’s packed Eid Gah mosque, deputy provincial governor Abdul Satar Barez told AFP.
“Our latest death toll shows 41 deaths, and that might rise,” he said.
“Nineteen were members of the security forces, including police, army and intelligence agents. Seventeen were civilians and five children are also among the dead.”
Barez, like many other provincial officials, was at the scene at the time of the bombing and described the horror of the blast in the midst of a religious celebration.
“We had just finished Eid Al-Adha prayers and we were congratulating and hugging each other,” Barez said.
“Suddenly a big explosion took place and the area was full of dust and smoke and body parts of police and civilians were all over the place. It was a very powerful explosion.”
One eyewitness, Sayed Moqeed, described the bomber as appearing to be in his early teens.
“Suddenly I heard a very big explosion,” he said. “Everywhere were pieces of bodies, hands and limbs. The suicide attacker was in police uniform, he looked to be around 14 or 15 years old.”
The four-day Eid Al-Adha holiday is a celebration in which Muslims slaughter animals for feasts and distribute a portion of the meat among the poor, and the first day draws large crowds to mosques around the Islamic world.
Bad news for EID : its muslims killing other muslims

Bad news on the Israeli side too.....very very serious threat to peace from the night mare team up of Nyet Yahoo and Gangster former KACH member Lieberman

Here's a personal view of an american one time deep lover of israel:

Israel: The End of the Dream by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com

chances of war up 50% I would say.

Roudy I LOVED your hare Krishna to Sunni Man...still laughing

you Must go to Hinder stan...India before too long, haver
Been wanting to go, Skit. I hear it's very exotic. Don't have the time. I'm too busy controling the media and banks and the world in general, as a Jew.

Jesus was a fervent PHARISEE------I am just a rather short-----small----woman who hates to hear SCREAMS. In the time of Jesus----I would probaby have hated the money changers and the Sadduccess for the same reason he did --------pals of the romans who were actually the forerunners of Nazis------for enlightenment READ THE JUSTINIAN CODE in reference to non christians it is almost identical to the NUREMBURG LAWS ------

I would say that the chance of war is 100% Iran made that a certainty the day they planted HEZBOLLAH in the southern part of Lebanon -----just as Nasser made the 1967 war a certainty when he planted his army and its russian advisors ----in the Sinai on the border of Israel
i fear you are right sweetie pessy mystic but I think it is much more likely to be a sunni shia war than one involving either Israel or the war weary USA

NO balls, these yanx have they??

I would say that the chance of war is 100% Iran made that a certainty the day they planted HEZBOLLAH in the southern part of Lebanon -----just as Nasser made the 1967 war a certainty when he planted his army and its russian advisors ----in the Sinai on the border of Israel
i fear you are right sweetie pessy mystic but I think it is much more likely to be a sunni shia war than one involving either Israel or the war weary USA

No doubt there will be a sunni shia thing---------whether they manage to use the LETS GET THE JEWS thing as a diversion is actually not a certainty at all ------but I believe that the sunni shia thing will SPREAD and somehow both Israel and the USA will get SUCKED IN

Balls are over-rated. Ask Because, he sucks on them all the time.

No doubt there will be a sunni shia thing---------whether they manage to use the LETS GET THE JEWS thing as a diversion is actually not a certainty at all ------but I believe that the sunni shia thing will SPREAD and somehow both Israel and the USA will get SUCKED IN

lets hope neither shit happens

ha tikva habibi

Last edited:
i wish peace to world , i wish all racist people could understand their fault..
F. Amazin

I dont believe anyone AT ALL who says he or she aint racist.

In a a way its part of human tribal nature for us all.

i am a child of a mixed race and class marriage and myself had a mixed race and class marriage to a poor Indian woman.

and I know for sure I can be racist..on a bad day or even for fun.

its just the ego in tribal mode and that's god's design flaw that we ALL have to deal with somehow

as Roudy told you; self awareness is far more likely to help you than false pretence.

Tamam???

F. Amazin

i am a child of a mixed race and class marriage and myself had a mixed race and class marriage to a poor Indian woman.

its just the ego in tribal mode and that's god's design flaw that we ALL have to deal with somehow

as Roudy told you; self awareness is far more likely to help you than false pretence.

Tamam???

i literally dont agree with you ..

the prophet said----"you have a right to rape this girl-----X millions" and that is history-------the prophet said "you own all his property because you have slit his throat----take it all---his land, his gold, his wife, and his children"

F. Amazin

Tamam???

I don't think I expressed my view in a way that can get through to you, seviglim

I'm NOT talking nasty vicious racism here; just a normal tendency to defend your own country and religion which is not justified...not for any country or religion because they are all messed up and imperfect.

so let's agree to disagree

but this aint a place you can be false or unreal about racism shit

I and others will expose it in you if its there!

so hang around and lets see!

iye geceler ve gule gule

Kvetch ----you are full of kharah
I googled kharah and this is what it said

"Kharah

Its the name used to adress the current American president

e.g. hey look, the Kharah is talking

presient leader.....e.g. khara karah shit

shit; something really good (the shit)

e.g. "oh kharah, i lost my purse"

"pizza hut was the kharah"

i guess its got to be the shit that I'm full of, eh???

Last edited:
F. Amazin

Tamam???

I don't think I expressed my view in a way that can get through to you, seviglim

I'm NOT talking nasty vicious racism here; just a normal tendency to defend your own country and religion which is not justified...not for any country or religion because they are all messed up and imperfect.

iye geceler ve gule gule

i dont see any logical way of racism or fascism .. important thing is to be good or bad ..
if my counry made something good , i can proud of it i can say it , this is not racism , but if i see my nation is ' Chosen ' the others animals this is the racism , fascism i think .

iye geceler ve gule gule

i dont see any logical way of racism or fascism .. important thing is to be good or bad ..
if my counry made something good , i can proud of it i can say it , this is not racism , but if i see my nation is ' Chosen ' the others animals this is the racism , fascism i think .
Perhaps it is time for Lucifer here to actually research what "chosen" means. I don't think he will find the correct answer on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Meanwhile, when other Muslims posters have said that Islam is for the entire world, it shows that they have no tolerance for the religion of others.

Forum List

Back