A very special Jihad for EID....Happy EID to all posters

who claimed that ARAB MUSLIMS INVADED PAKISTAN ? I would like to meet that person sorry-------pakistanis DO NOT KNOW ARABIC they cannot read it or speak it whoever claimed they can-------never met a pakistani LOL I have worked with PAKISTANIS for more than 45 years--------even my son encountered pakistanis in school-------ALL OF THEM ---got the impression that both he and I KNOW ARABIC-----simply on the basis of a bit of hebrew we both know. For the record-----most pakstani women do not read in ANY LANGUAGE Who is the person who claimed ARAB MUSLIMS BROUGHT ARABIC TO PAKISTAN----besides dropping all those korans all over the place?------whoever did that ----did not bother to teach arabic

Do not believe SAIGON----it is clear that he knows no pakistanis-----very very few pakistanis know any arabic at all------their "study" of the koran involves memorizing verses by rote without any understanding of the words All of my pakistani colleagues and friends over the years have been what in pakistan is consider THE MOST HIGHLY EDUCATED I knew more arabic than did they Same for Iran There are pockets of ETHNIC ARABS in Iran------they do know some arabic The only people I knew from MUMBAI who knew any arabic at all were jews who fled the filth of shariah in Iraq -----CENTURIES AGO Ie Bagdhadi jews---displaced by the filth of shariah inspired pogroms

Urdu is something like Hindi----with some arabic expletives and expressions thrown in-----like "INSHALLAH" -----but it includes more farsi than arabic-----to say an urdu speaking person--------by virtue of knowing urdu -----knows arabic -----is quite a joke----
exactly right 100% about Urdu and Hindi.

But don't put Urdu down because of its Muslim associations.

Its more beautiful than Hindi by far; the persian lingo added to the hindi basics is so poetic and lovely.

Much poetry and culture enjoyed by all in India is in Urdu by choice, including some classic golden age era Bollywood lyrics which are romantic and high culture

There is one country outside the Arab world that has Arabic as one of its official state Lingos

that is...............ISRAEL !!

Hebrew is Arabic's only close relative apart from Aramaic and other less well known semitic tongues!

Last edited:
oh gee----Have I insulted your HEROES?
if you are on the east coast of USA or New Yuk, Rosie, I hope the stinkin muslim jihadist storm waves and winds don't get you or any other yankee doodle posters here

we would miss you!!
irose is one of the best. She is extremely knowledgable and educated, and a professional. Her passionate and confident writing style seems to insult many terrorist lovers, which is always a positive thing. She's definitely one of the "good guys" in my book.
you too buddy

obviously educated talented graphic artiste

sharp penetrating wit and jokes; usually NOT appreciated or acknowledged

fluent in arabic???? kul arabia khara???

hopefully NOT in the eye of the storm

if you are on the east coast of USA or New Yuk, Rosie, I hope the stinkin muslim jihadist storm waves and winds don't get you or any other yankee doodle posters here

we would miss you!!
irose is one of the best. She is extremely knowledgable and educated, and a professional. Her passionate and confident writing style seems to insult many terrorist lovers, which is always a positive thing. She's definitely one of the "good guys" in my book.
you too buddy

obviously educated talented graphic artiste

sharp penetrating wit and jokes; usually NOT appreciated or acknowledged

fluent in arabic???? kul arabia khara???

hopefully NOT in the eye of the storm
You seem to have a pretty good grasp of the details of the history of the region and ethnicities as well. This would come from being well traveled and be contact with the various ethnicities over a long period of time. Kul Arabia / Muslimia are not khara, but unfortunately all the Khara navigate to boards like this where they get to anonymously spout their hatreds and backwards ass mentality.

Last edited:
who claimed that ARAB MUSLIMS INVADED PAKISTAN ? I would like to meet that person sorry-------pakistanis DO NOT KNOW ARABIC they cannot read it or speak it whoever claimed they can-------never met a pakistani LOL I have worked with PAKISTANIS for more than 45 years--------even my son encountered pakistanis in school-------ALL OF THEM ---got the impression that both he and I KNOW ARABIC-----simply on the basis of a bit of hebrew we both know. For the record-----most pakstani women do not read in ANY LANGUAGE Who is the person who claimed ARAB MUSLIMS BROUGHT ARABIC TO PAKISTAN----besides dropping all those korans all over the place?------whoever did that ----did not bother to teach arabic
remember porkistan was only created at the same time as Yisrael just 65 years ago

Unlike Eretz Stan it is an artificial state which has no future; it will not exist in another 50 years.

Hopefully it will reunite with its Mother India but that's optimistic!

So when referring to historical events like the Muslim conquest, Pakistan is irrelevant.

e.g. India and Hindi and Hinduism are named the same as the River Indus which is now Pakistan but the very backbone of original civilisation in India as old as Egypt.................the Harappans

Stan in hindi means woman or breast...so *****stan is motherland. india in hindi is hindustan or bharat

Suspect the Muslim stans have a more male fascistic understanding!

Last edited:

That really is very, very funny - I particularly love the 'confident writing style' part!

In my part of the world we call that style 'illiterate'.

Last edited:
oh gee----Have I insulted your HEROES?

we would miss you!!
That did it, buddy! You stepped in it this time. You are now #1 on Seal's shit list. But that takes me off the hook for thanking Irosie's posts. We are supposed to chastise our buddies when they critisize the terrorist supporting faction.

Is EID AL ADHAN still going on? I thought I could buy some nice LAMB SHOULDER ---or LEG OF LAMB----at a good price in the muslim section of town-----but I saw not a SINGLE DEAD GOAT or lamb Where do they store the corpses? must I go to the mosque?

nothing wrong with my writing style------the COMMAS do not register on my computer and often the "periods" do not either. For this reason my writing seems garbled when you see it

nothing wrong with my writing style------the COMMAS do not register on my computer and often the "periods" do not either. For this reason my writing seems garbled when you see it

It does - and not only the punctuation.

More often than not your posts read like an ee cummings poem translated into Dutch.
Badly. And upside down.

We are supposed to chastise our buddies when they critisize the terrorist supporting faction.

Perhaps you could just try posting honstly, rather than playing tag team wrestling.

You might start by commenting on rosie's writing style.
Seems as if everyone on this forum can comprehend Rosie's writing except Saigoon, who thinks Saigoon is another Michener.

More often than not your posts read like an ee cummings poem translated into Dutch.
Badly. And upside down.
If you think Irosie writes badly. try de-ciphering the babbling Kvetch.

Michener?

He's TERRIBLE!! My idea of good writing is closer to Kapucinski or Conrad than Michener - and they were both Polish writing in English.

Michener?

He's TERRIBLE!! My idea of good writing is closer to Kapucinski or Conrad than Michener - and they were both Polish writing in English.
I meant Michener would ramble for three chapters describing a landscape. That's my Saigoon.

Hossfly -

Rambling is tough these days - journalists these days write not to word count, but to character count. If you can't write a story draft of 25,000 characters and hit it almost spot on first time you can't easily be a journalist these days because the deadlines are so tight.

Badly. And upside down.

its a style-----pseudo stream of consciousness-----you simply do not appreciate art

Did you mean knowledgeable?

New Topics

Forum List

Back