A very special Jihad for EID....Happy EID to all posters

Rosie -

So you read Arabic?

Interesting....I stil have this suspicion that what you ran away from was a crowd watching a footbal game.

"Damn - there are some Asian people - everyone run - Run like the wind!"

It just makes me laugh because I walk through Jakarta, KL, Bangkok and so forth all the time and never feel any fear. They are all fairly safe cities, and certainly not as dangerous as many American cities. It seems so funny to think people are afraid of Asians just because they are Asian.

Last edited:
Rosie -

So you read Arabic?

Interesting....I stil have this suspicion that what you ran away from was a crowd watching a footbal game.

are you OK? you imagine that I posted that I "ran away from a crowd because they were watching a football game" ?? you are close-----I really despise football------to me it seems VIOLENT I have never actually gone to a football game. I have attended basketball games

no-----I did not "run away" from anything. I do not read arabic I doubt that the people celebrating Eid al Adhan read arabic either-----the people living in that area of town are generally Hindus and Muslims from Pakistan and India---- I have never met a muslim from pakistan or india -----who could read arabic. Same is true of muslims I have encountered from Iran.

Rosie -

Many, many Pakistanis do read and write Arabic, especially the ones who went to Islamic schools, because almost all study of the Koran is in Arabic. Also because there are so many languages in Pakistan that Arabic is a lingua franca with those who do not speak Urdu. A lot of trade in the NW of the country would be in Arabic.

Ditto Iran - with only 2/3 of the country ethnically Persian (the others being Azeris, Turks, Turkmen, Kurds etc), many people around the borders of the country use Arabic to trade in with those who do not speak Persian.

Not everyone will speak Arabic, of course, it depends on where they are from, their age, how they are educated and what they do for a living, but a large number will do.

You do get a very skewed impression of a country when you only talk to exiles, obviously.

Rosie -

So you read Arabic?

are you OK? you imagine that I posted that I "ran away from a crowd because they were watching a football game" ?? you are close-----I really despise football------to me it seems VIOLENT I have never actually gone to a football game. I have attended basketball games

no-----I did not "run away" from anything. I do not read arabic I doubt that the people celebrating Eid al Adhan read arabic either-----the people living in that area of town are generally Hindus and Muslims from Pakistan and India---- I have never met a muslim from pakistan or india -----who could read arabic. Same is true of muslims I have encountered from Iran.
Irose, you gotta understand, this is what this whining worm Saigoon does. When embarrassed it will lie and distort what you said, make up its own additional shit on top of it, and then claim this empty "victory". I tell you this because I have stuffed poop up Saigoon's mouth many times, and it came back begging for more. Naturally, this is to be expected from Saigoon's type, as these imposters have no integrity or self respect. You will humiliate them for something, yet despite this public bitchslapping, they come back the very next day and repeat the same bullshit you embarrassed them over, the day before.

In short, you're dealing with a mental case.

Rosie -

Many, many Pakistanis do read and write Arabic, especially the ones who went to Islamic schools, because almost all study of the Koran is in Arabic. Also because there are so many languages in Pakistan that Arabic is a lingua franca with those who do not speak Urdu. A lot of trade in the NW of the country would be in Arabic.

Ditto Iran - with only 2/3 of the country ethnically Persian (the others being Azeris, Turks, Turkmen, Kurds etc), many people around the borders of the country use Arabic to trade in with those who do not speak Persian.

Not everyone will speak Arabic, of course, it depends on where they are from, their age, how they are educated and what they do for a living, but a large number will do.

You do get a very skewed impression of a country when you only talk to exiles, obviously.
As opposed to someone like yourself, who has proven to know absolutey NOTHING about Iran: "The protests started because the Shah toasted champaign with Carter". Yup, you heard it first right here from Saigoon the donkey's mouth! Ha ha ha!

not so sure----I have to admit that when I passed thru the part of my city where there is a
very large enclave of people from SOUTH EAST ASIA-----when I saw the gatherings of people getting ready to celebrate EID AL ADHAN------I suddenly had a sense that SOMEONE MIGHT EXPLODE

You have to laugh, dob't you?

Let's ignore the fact that Rosie could identify people from SEA (as opposed to Indo-China, for instance) - what about the fact that some SEA nations are Christian?

How did Rosie know they were celebrating Eid and not just watching the Man Utd- Chelsea?

What a weird hell it must be to live with the fear of people who look Asian!

gee How would I know that the celebration related to EID AL ADHAN?------could it have been those large signs? I could not possibly laugh at the stupidity of Kvetch-----just as I could never laugh at crippled children as do those of his ilk or those afflicted with C.P. (cerebral palsy) so how was your Divali benchod?

i
rosie i was not in this discussion

and diwali is next week

actually the hindu extremists treat women just as badly as the muzzies

so happy diwali didi (eder sister)

Rosie -

As opposed to someone like yourself, who has proven to know absolutey NOTHING about Iran: "The protests started because the Shah toasted champaign with Carter". Yup, you heard it first right here from Saigoon the donkey's mouth! Ha ha ha!
with respect sai baba in pakistan its all urdu as national lingo, never arabic; there are only 5 or 6 lingos in pakistan

in the muzzie schools they just teach the koran by rote not arabic as a lingo; arabic aint a lingua franca anywhere there

few folx even understand what the words in the koran even say in arabic itself; only what the priests and teachers tell them

in iran the south west of iran is all arabs , azeris and turkmens are turks

urdu kurdish and persian but not turkish are indo european lingos, related closer to english than arabic and its crazy they are written in arabic script which has had to be severely adapted

ataturk changed this in turkey from arabic to roman script

urdu should be in hindi script

outtside the arab world i dont think arabic is used as a 2nd lingo

pity; its a beautiful lingo

Last edited:
Do not believe SAIGON----it is clear that he knows no pakistanis-----very very few pakistanis know any arabic at all------their "study" of the koran involves memorizing verses by rote without any understanding of the words All of my pakistani colleagues and friends over the years have been what in pakistan is consider THE MOST HIGHLY EDUCATED I knew more arabic than did they Same for Iran There are pockets of ETHNIC ARABS in Iran------they do know some arabic The only people I knew from MUMBAI who knew any arabic at all were jews who fled the filth of shariah in Iraq -----CENTURIES AGO Ie Bagdhadi jews---displaced by the filth of shariah inspired pogroms

Urdu is something like Hindi----with some arabic expletives and expressions thrown in-----like "INSHALLAH" -----but it includes more farsi than arabic-----to say an urdu speaking person--------by virtue of knowing urdu -----knows arabic -----is quite a joke----

Saigon's ASSERTION that I (irose) have a FEAR OF ASIANS is
WISHFUL THINKING ON HIS PART-----and----as I have learned over
the years VERY MUCH WISHFUL THINKING ----on the part of
wannabee PAKISTANI JIHADISTS------who like to imagine they
are FEARSOME THUGS kinda funny most of them are short
like me Considering the SIZE of american boys in my town----
their "I AM A THUG IN DEFENSE OF ISLAM" playing is-------pathetic

Rosie -

Perhaps 'hatred' might be a better word than 'fear'.

I don't pretend to understand the mindset and motivations behind fascism - I just know what it looks like.

Rosie -

Perhaps 'hatred' might be a better word than 'fear'.

I don't pretend to understand the mindset and motivations behind fascism - I just know what it looks like.

the word is PROJECTION Saigon-----remember you DECIDED that I was "fearful"------despite the fact that there is no evidence at all of "fear" in my post You even DECIDED that I "RAN AWAY" because I saw people from southeast asia--------so why would I regularly venture into such neighborhoods were I "FEARFUL"? your comment is a reflection of your own anxieties and prejudices and FEARS If I were "fearful" of filth like you-----I would have moved out of this town 25 years ago or at the very least when your friends smashed their stinking asses into the WORLD TRADE CENTER in an act of GROSS MURDER FOR YOUR PIG 'god' ----allah

Rosie -

The only person you insult here is yourself - and every American who lost people on 9/11.

You may think the bombings were something to joke about - I think the dead deserve some respect.

Rosie -

The only person you insult here is yourself - and every American who lost people on 9/11.

You may think the bombings were something to joke about - I think the dead deserve some respect.

try again SAIGON----you have made it clear that the only "dead" from that event that you "respect" are the jihadist pigs who enacted the murders. You even WISH----that the murdering pigs have engendered "fear" in the survivors of their filth. How KORANIC of you. so sorry------not even a scintilla of "fear" As to something about which to joke----it is the APE LIKE show of BRAVADO exhibited by the meccaist pigs-------the first day-------and their HIDING out -----for the next several weeks At that time I worked in various parts of New York City-------In the "meccaist section of Queens" the costumed sluts were absent for quite a spell----- from the SECOND DAY ON-----but the sluts did dance in the streets of Atlantic ave----the FIRST DAY gee-----they slunk away like snakes for a few weeks after the INITIAL IDIOT SHOW OF JUBILATION as the bodes fell from the burning towers-----filthy sluts ULULATING with joy

your friends smashed their stinking asses into the WORLD TRADE CENTER

I think this kind of posting really speaks volumnes about the kind of person you are.

oh gee----Have I insulted your HEROES?
if you are on the east coast of USA or New Yuk, Rosie, I hope the stinkin muslim jihadist storm waves and winds don't get you or any other yankee doodle posters here

we would miss you!!

Rosie -

with respect sai baba in pakistan its all urdu as national lingo, never arabic; there are only 5 or 6 lingos in pakistan

in the muzzie schools they just teach the koran by rote not arabic as a lingo; arabic aint a lingua franca anywhere there

few folx even understand what the words in the koran even say in arabic itself; only what the priests and teachers tell them

in iran the south west of iran is all arabs , azeris and turkmens are turks

urdu kurdish and persian but not turkish are indo european lingos, related closer to english than arabic and its crazy they are written in arabic script which has had to be severely adapted

ataturk changed this in turkey from arabic to roman script

urdu should be in hindi script

outtside the arab world i dont think arabic is used as a 2nd lingo

pity; its a beautiful lingo
You are correct, however one additional comment, as a result of the Arab Muslim invasion of the entire region, their entire alphabets have been converted to Arabic letters, with the exception of Turkey, who thanks to Kemal Attaturk changed their alphabet to Latin and closed Islamic courts and system of justice, so even though Iranians for example do no speak or understand Arabic, they can more or less make out the word. Plus, the Koran being an Arabic document gives all practicing Muslims some basic knowledge of Arabic.

I think this kind of posting really speaks volumnes about the kind of person you are.

oh gee----Have I insulted your HEROES?
if you are on the east coast of USA or New Yuk, Rosie, I hope the stinkin muslim jihadist storm waves and winds don't get you or any other yankee doodle posters here

we would miss you!!
irose is one of the best. She is extremely knowledgable and educated, and a professional. Her passionate and confident writing style seems to insult many terrorist lovers, which is always a positive thing. She's definitely one of the "good guys" in my book.

Forum List

Back