A very special Jihad for EID....Happy EID to all posters

Jack Kerouac did all of his writing while DRUNK OUT OF HIS MIND. In my entire life I swallowed one quaalude------I was with a bunch of friends and one of them-----a doc from Iran-----gave it to me. I was very young and had no idea what his intention was-------the good news is that the silly pill had no effect on me at all

nothing wrong with my writing style------the COMMAS do not register on my computer and often the "periods" do not either. For this reason my writing seems garbled when you see it

It does - and not only the punctuation.

More often than not your posts read like an ee cummings poem translated into Dutch.
Badly. And upside down.

its a style-----pseudo stream of consciousness-----you simply do not appreciate art

And you simply do not know who ee cummings is!

Is EID AL ADHAN still going on? I thought I could buy some nice LAMB SHOULDER ---or LEG OF LAMB----at a good price in the muslim section of town-----but I saw not a SINGLE DEAD GOAT or lamb Where do they store the corpses? must I go to the mosque?
definitely...

take a photo of you in the mosque with the lamb of god and post it

that'll freak em out big time

Irose writes in some kind of mentally deranged zionist psycho babble that only her fellow Juden on the board can possibly hope to decipher. :cool:
Rosie sounds like a jihadi...an anti ayatollah

i would humbly suggest that Rosie adopts the lingo of a schmoozin Rabbi instead of a rabid

then you could all see what she is sayin

as i understand it, that Islam lives in the shadow of saudi desert tribal culture of the 6th century

which is genocidal, rapist and much else besides

but the whole world was like that then

islam needs a huge ETHIC cleansing

as do we all............all the time

It is silly to say that the WHOLE WORLD shared the arabian ethos of the seventh century. In fact, it is silly to say we know just what constituted the arabian ethos of the seventh century. I have no doubt that there is a treasure trove of information regarding that question BURIED in Medina-----where jews lived for about 1000 years before being genocided out of existence by al nabi et al. Jews bury their manuscripts -------I have no doubt that the muslims DESTROYED the stuff that would have elucidated the actual and real history of arabia and its people

Jack Kerouac did all of his writing while DRUNK OUT OF HIS MIND. In my entire life I swallowed one quaalude------I was with a bunch of friends and one of them-----a doc from Iran-----gave it to me. I was very young and had no idea what his intention was-------the good news is that the silly pill had no effect on me at all

I would say it's still working

That is because you have no understanding of PHAMACOKINETICS

i seriously wonder how many of our posters are recipients of pharma stuff?

in england we call the loony bin the funny farm,

this place is a funny pharm

otherwise we would be out at work not peacing each other off here!!

It is silly to say that the WHOLE WORLD shared the arabian ethos of the seventh century. In fact, it is silly to say we know just what constituted the arabian ethos of the seventh century. I have no doubt that there is a treasure trove of information regarding that question BURIED in Medina-----where jews lived for about 1000 years before being genocided out of existence by al nabi et al. Jews bury their manuscripts -------I have no doubt that the muslims DESTROYED the stuff that would have elucidated the actual and real history of arabia and its people
about manuscripts

they found a DIFFERENT early version of the koran in yemen and that got buried pretty damn quick

i bet there are a thousand decent wise imams who would LOVE to rewrite the Koran in modern human lingo like the bible has been and delete the shitty bits

but how long would they live if they did that? not long

now I'm going to look up al nabi...you use this name a lot

just says its Mo's birthday, and a mosque...do you have a link??

Last edited:

a Gaon in Midos you are not

did you mean to write Pharmacokinetics instead of PHAMACOKINETICS?
Fat finger

Last edited:

And it is obvious that Yusef Mohammed is chewing on khat all day long. He has his brother Achmed send him a supply each month.

Forum List

Back