A very modest proposal about Russia

What are you accomplishing other than not much?
I'm thrashing losers like you .........And I'm enjoying it.

Your side is going around with your usual talking points and I'm not having any part of it.

Your side are FAILURES..........POINTING IT OUT.........ENJOY.

Lol, did Biden congratulate Putin like Trump did? Trump is Putin's puppet.
The Clintons........LEGACY........Paid to speak all over Russia.............Used Russian agents for info on political opponents........Approved deals that got Russia Uranium deals in America.

My god you have selective memory.

Trump was not in office when Crimea was taken........And is not in office now when Ukraine is being taken........You are a BLAME SHIFTER.

The Clintons........LEGACY........Paid to speak all over Russia.............Used Russian agents for info on political opponents........Approved deals that got Russia Uranium deals in America.

My god you have selective memory.

Trump was not in office when Crimea was taken........And is not in office now when Ukraine is being taken........You are a BLAME SHIFTER.
Ok shortbus. Trump is Putin's puppet.

Ok shortbus. Trump is Putin's puppet.
072903ad4f247ee80fb3769481227d24.jpg

Yep, time to expell all Russian citizens from the United States and confiscate all Russian owned Real estate. While at it expell any Russian sympathizer starting with Trump and Tucker Carlson.
Take their buddy Brandon too..........The Clintons........and the whole Russia Russia Russia BS groups.......

They are idiots...........And Reagan called them perfectly.
Yup Reagan and JFK understood the Russian culture you don't back down and show weakness, the left today can't comprehend that they have become to comfortable and content and forgotten why they are free today.

Forum List

Back