The Live Ukrainian Invasion Thread

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Twitter is usually a sewer. Just like this place! But it has been a fantastic source of information on the war in Ukraine. Below are some feeds that following the war live in Ukraine.

FYI Most posters here know I’m a #NeverTrumper. But right now, I don’t give a shit if you are a Trump supporter if you’re supporting Ukraine and condemning this illegal invasion by Putin. The liberal world order implemented and led by America since WWII that has kept the peace and created unprecedented global economic prosperity is under attack by a revanchist who wants to take the world back to the 19th century. Unity, not division, matters now.

I'm not a 21st Century military strategist ... so, I'm failing to understand how watching a Twitter feed is supporting The Ukranians.

But, carry on.

Below are some feeds that following the war live in Ukraine.
Who gives a flying crap? Why should I care what goes on there? And why should I want to donate to help out?
People who donated to help out the truckers had their bank accounts seized and stolen.
  1. Biddum stumbled, bungled and tripped his way out of Afghanistan last summer.
  2. Putin saw the incredible weakness and 8 weeks later made the decision to invade and take Ukraine.
  3. Best of all, we had just pulled our troops out of the region only 2000 miles from the now war-front opening the way.
Putin may be the tip of the spear but this is all

BWAR.jpg

I e-mailed my congressman to support Ukraine in any issue before the house over the conflict. I also donated 75.00 to Ukraine Relief. I challenge all members of USMB to do the same. 🇺🇸

Forum List

Back