A Tutorial For Trump Supporters On Climate Change

Just to boil water Jake. When coal miners are out of work and the sun shines so reliably in the Southwest & Midwest day after endless day, sitting atop geothermal heat reserves that also boil water, why are we willing to subsidize a non-profitable industry as we go broke, whose waste is highly carcinogenic (the most dangerous substance known to man or at least in the top 10) for 200,000 year half-life radioactivity?

Why not use the type of radiation we've evolved to handle and simply shine it on a tube that heats oil to 300 degrees C? Combine that with coal for cloudy days & night. Keep people in work, reduce the carbon load in the thermosphere and not disfigure children with cancer who live near nuclear plants or the streams & rivers they always are built by (those reactors need their cooling waters dontcha know).

Free fuel right from the sky to boil water, instead of your insidious money-losing corporate-welfare boilers that kill with their waste. I think I'll take the sky-steam instead of yours.

BTW, what did you think of O'Reilly assenting that Climate Change is real and that it could be caused by man? Remember, Trump & he are practically brothers, besties. I thought that was a WOW moment! That's the last guardian of the bastion of deniers, falling. Now that we admit man may be detroying the earth with his carbon and other antics (Chernobyl, Fukushima) maybe we ought to boil water a different way eh?

Reduced carbon and ZERO nuclear plants.

Cue to 41:50- 42:30

(O'Reilly Factor 1/3/17 I wonder if they'll hide the 41:50-42:30 footage on their website? Not finding it on search engines but feel free to post a link to that footage from the Factor if you find it...lol..)

As I expected...you hear the word "nuclear" and immediately shit your pants.
Sadly, that is the case. Nuclear, one of the cleanest and best sources of power at the moment, is outright feared by those that know nothing about it. As such it will never gain any ground no matter how good or bad it really is.

Neither one of you refuted that all nuclear reactors do is boil water to run the same steam turbines that solar thermal or geothermal or coal or oil do. Just a page ender, then a general "that's just hogwash and you're an idiot" ad hominems.

Neither of you commented BTW on what Trump's buddy O'Reilly said about climate change...being real...and possibly made by man's activities. That's like the Pope announcing that maybe they were wrong about the virgin birth.

Last edited:
Just to boil water Jake. When coal miners are out of work and the sun shines so reliably in the Southwest & Midwest day after endless day, sitting atop geothermal heat reserves that also boil water, why are we willing to subsidize a non-profitable industry as we go broke, whose waste is highly carcinogenic (the most dangerous substance known to man or at least in the top 10) for 200,000 year half-life radioactivity?

Why not use the type of radiation we've evolved to handle and simply shine it on a tube that heats oil to 300 degrees C? Combine that with coal for cloudy days & night. Keep people in work, reduce the carbon load in the thermosphere and not disfigure children with cancer who live near nuclear plants or the streams & rivers they always are built by (those reactors need their cooling waters dontcha know).

Free fuel right from the sky to boil water, instead of your insidious money-losing corporate-welfare boilers that kill with their waste. I think I'll take the sky-steam instead of yours.

BTW, what did you think of O'Reilly assenting that Climate Change is real and that it could be caused by man? Remember, Trump & he are practically brothers, besties. I thought that was a WOW moment! That's the last guardian of the bastion of deniers, falling. Now that we admit man may be detroying the earth with his carbon and other antics (Chernobyl, Fukushima) maybe we ought to boil water a different way eh?

Reduced carbon and ZERO nuclear plants.

Cue to 41:50- 42:30

(O'Reilly Factor 1/3/17 I wonder if they'll hide the 41:50-42:30 footage on their website?

As I expected...you hear the word "nuclear" and immediately shit your pants.
Sadly, that is the case. Nuclear, one of the cleanest and best sources of power at the moment, is outright feared by those that know nothing about it. As such it will never gain any ground no matter how good or bad it really is.

Neither one of you refuted that all nuclear reactors do is boil water to run the same steam turbines that solar thermal or geothermal or coal or oil do. Just a page ender, then a general "that's just hogwash and you're an idiot" ad hominems.

Neither of you commented BTW on what Trump's buddy O'Reilly said about climate change...being real...and possibly made by man's activities. That's like the Pope announcing that maybe they were wrong about the virgin birth.

O'Reilly has a basket weaving education....so....

Yes but you admit he said it. Maybe even O'Reilly has a garden shed he's noticed is getting MUCH hotter in the Summer and MUCH colder in the Winter? It doesn't take a degree in science to notice the obvious. I, for example, have notice the leaves on the trees & bushes around my area showing UV burns. They've never done this before. I presume their DNA evolved to handle a wide fluctuation in climate conditions over...well really...millions of years. Strange just now all of a sudden, since the Industrial Revolution, they're incapable of fending off new UV levels....

Check the OP for science & what our thinning insulation in the atmosphere is doing. And post that O'Reilly link when you find it; now that their crew has buried/hidden the footage on youtube... You can't hide from science forever! Just as you can't hide what your eyes are seeing right in front of your face.

I wonder if the good ole boys are going to force Trump to ignore the free fuel he'd get on power plants that use the sun as well as coal to boil water? "Mr. Trump, ignore that bottom line. Let's just keep buying & burning coal 24/7. Those mirrors concentrating sunlight on a tube are just WAY too expensive and tricky to install....better to buy fuel from Canada than to sell them our sun-ridden power from the Southwestern wastelands just out there baking zillions of BTUs into the toilet..!"

Here's the "horrible difficultly" of setting up solar boiling arrays:

Last edited:
Yes but you admit he said it. Maybe even O'Reilly has a garden shed he's noticed is getting MUCH hotter in the Summer and MUCH colder in the Winter? It doesn't take a degree in science to notice the obvious. I, for example, have notice the leaves on the trees & bushes around my area showing UV burns. They've never done this before. I presume their DNA evolved to handle a wide fluctuation in climate conditions over...well really...millions of years. Strange just now all of a sudden, since the Industrial Revolution, they're incapable of fending off new UV levels....

Check the OP for science & what our thinning insulation in the atmosphere is doing. And post that O'Reilly link when you find it; now that their crew has buried/hidden the footage on youtube... You can't hide from science forever! Just as you can't hide what your eyes are seeing right in front of your face.

I wonder if the good ole boys are going to force Trump to ignore the free fuel he'd get on power plants that use the sun as well as coal to boil water? "Mr. Trump, ignore that bottom line. Let's just keep buying & burning coal 24/7. Those mirrors concentrating sunlight on a tube are just WAY too expensive and tricky to install....better to buy fuel from Canada than to sell them our sun-ridden power from the Southwestern wastelands just out there baking zillions of BTUs into the toilet..!"

You have a basket weaving degree too? :lol:

I have worked outside for 55 years, and IT IS NOT GETTING HOTTER anywhere except in your little frail mind. THE facts are that there was a time in the 1920s when the number of record temps and the actual highs were more than in any group of years even after the "adjustment". As for your technology bullshit, as I posted before, you should just leave the IDEAS to people who know what we need instead of projecting some ignorant uneducated green energy theft program. Simple as that.

There you have it 1,000s of scientists worldwide & NASA who have gathered empirical data & have peer-reviewed conclusions that say otherwise....12icer has spoken! :lmao:

Here's a plea falling on deaf ears. There are plenty of examples in the US of climate change damage that Trump might actually respond to:

we Americans may be inadvertently killing her infant son. Climate change, disproportionately caused by carbon emissions from America, seems to be behind a severe drought that has led crops to wilt across seven countries in southern Africa. The result is acute malnutrition for 1.3 million children in the region, the United Nations says.Trump has repeatedly mocked climate change, once even calling it a hoax fabricated by China. But climate change here is as tangible as its victims. Trump should come and feel these children’s ribs and watch them struggle for life.http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/o...climate-change-these-kids-die-of-it.html?_r=0

Here's what we're dealing with in willful ignorance. So sad when stupid is memorialized on youtube..

Yet AGAIN, Silly, for at least the tenth time: new designs are passively safe. And yet again (use your reading finger here) not only do they generate no waste, they are FUELED BY and CONSUME it!

I have never paid any attention to Bill O'Reilley before...why would I start now?

O'Reilly doesn't speak without the permission of Fox, as you know. And Fox is the mouthpiece for the Trump brigade..

Yet AGAIN, Silly, for at least the tenth time: new designs are passively safe. And yet again (use your reading finger here) not only do they generate no waste, they are FUELED BY and CONSUME it!

I have never paid any attention to Bill O'Reilley before...why would I start now?
Yet again, they involve radiation lethal to biological life forms, whose half-life is longer than 10 of our oldest civilizations combined. How you going to babysit that lethal waste for that long Jar Jar? AND just to boil water. We have other ways of boiling water Jake. It doesn't need to involve even minute amounts of waste that contaminate the environment...for all intents and purposes...FOREVER. 200,000 years might as well be forever Jar Jar. When your magical fairy nuclear water boilers generate "no waste" Jar Jar, what is left over after the radiation boils the water? Nothing? Not one thing harmful to the environment & biological life? How about the cooling water that has radiation in it? That has been eliminated too in your magical fairy reactors I suppose? No elevated child cancer rates in a perfect fairy ring around your new types of reactors to boil water eh? Not like near the East River & Long Island where the cancer rates are skyrocketing, thanks to Indian Point nuclear plant and its symbiotic mandate with cooling waters and the East River?

You always look for an acceleration in child cancer particularly around nuclear plants. That's because fast growing cells, like the type in growing children, are the ones most susceptible to mutation and cancerous activity. Get a bunch of kids living around the cooling waters of ANY nuclear plant, and this is what you get:

chernobylvictimsweb.jpg

Where do the cooling waters go Jar Jar? And thanks BTW for bringing up nuclear water boilers. The more people realize deadly nuclear plants and their radioactive cooling waters that wind up seeping everywhere just boil water, the easier it is to convince them that these money pits that have never turned a profit since decades ago, that rely on public taxpayers money to keep operating at a loss, always, are not worth it.

Trump's a businessman. He understands these things. If he wants to save our government money, he could simply start boiling water another way and take these deadly corporate welfare babies off the Public Teat.

This is like explaining physics to a chimp. One more time for the slow kid: the WAMSR is fueled by and CONSUMES the nuclear waste THAT ALREADY EXISTS.

This is like explaining physics to a chimp. One more time for the slow kid: the WAMSR is fueled by and CONSUMES the nuclear waste THAT ALREADY EXISTS.
What water is used to cool these new reactors? Where does it come from? And where does it go when it is discharged? Who cleans it up? Does any radiation seep into the environment? Is there really ZERO waste? Where is the waste-fuel transported from? Do the vehicles transporting it retain radiation?

I ask because one of the duty meetings a friend of mine had to attend after Fukushima (he works in the military) was how to handle machines that were coming back from Japan: how to monitor their levels of radiation so the mechanics didn't come down with cancer.

Radiation isn't necessary just to boil water; at least not the deadly kind. Though I understand you're trying to package your idea in a "we're solving the waste of the old nuclear reactor nightmares". Still though, radiation is involved. We need to pack that stuff away in the desert, hope nothing bad happens and NEVER EVER fool with radiation again. Only solar radiation which also boils water with the nice caveat that we have evolved to handle it.

People are arrogant. They always assume their new ideas are always good ideas because "progress is always good!" We've seen so many examples of how wrong this thinking is from mistakes industrious men have made in the past. The lakes forever poisoned with mining wastes. Rivers that catch on fire. Pumping benzenes now near our last fresh water aquifers just to squeeze out what little petroleum we have here in the US from shale deep underground...often right near geothermal reserves. (Oh the irony, the same Japan must feel knowing they could've always boiled water with geothermal instead of nuclear).

We're fools by and large. And progress is not always good. Some is, but some isn't and should never be. Solar thermal is an example of how to boil water that is good, does almost zero harm to anyone or any environment. Sometimes simple, clean ideas that are old fashioned (like boiling water to run a steam turbine to produce electricity), can be done with almost no harm to the environment or biological life forms. Isn't that amazing? Old ideas still work. And, your brand new fangled new nuclear reactors, still handling the most deadly substances known on earth, still only just boil water to run a steam turbine. How silly when you back up and think about it.

Last edited:
I keep hoping Climate Change is real....then I got up this morning and saw it was 9 degrees, and had to beg Mr. Scrooge to let me have a lump of coal to put in the stove.

I am severely disappointed in this climate change thing. I suppose it's not going to happen until April......

Bah Humbug on Climate Change!

I keep hoping Climate Change is real....then I got up this morning and saw it was 9 degrees, and had to beg Mr. Scrooge to let me have a lump of coal to put in the stove.

I am severely disappointed in this climate change thing. I suppose it's not going to happen until April......

Apparently you didn't read the OP where it is clearly explained why a thinning thermosphere is like living in a tar paper shack with thinning insulation: hotter in the Summer and colder in the Winter.

Do try to keep up.

Apparently you didn't read the OP where it is clearly explained why a thinning thermosphere is like living in a tar paper shack with thinning insulation: hotter in the Summer and colder in the Winter.

Do try to keep up.

You are aware that

1.) We do not live in a greenhouse, and our heat escapes in to space continually. If that were not the case, we would not have Winters, only periods of longer and shorter days. Solar Radiation and the angle at which it impacts our planet at a given time in the year is what determines our seasons. Solar minimums and maximums which we cannot control dictate our climate, not man.

2.) CO2 is an inert non transitive gas incapable of trapping IR, and is actually something you exhale. It has zero IR Transitive properties and it absorbs as much as it reflects.

3.) Anthropogenic Global Warming only occurs in one place, and that is within Computer Models. 120 of these models have been tested over the past 20 years, and each one has been wrong. Sorta like Lefty Polling and telling us Hillary was going to win in a Landslide.

4.) We have only had somewhat accurate global temperature picture for the last 20 years. Everything else is guess work and conjecture affected by human emotions and agendas.
Everything else is a lie based upon suspect data which is altered or omitted to achieve a preconceived outcome in an artificial simulated computer model which they have never gotten right not even one time. But such research is useful for applying for research grants but that is about it.

5.) We are still in an Ice Age. Oh Lefty Scientists forgot to mention that, didn't they? There have been periods on Earth where we were much warmer, and life was far more abundant. A warmer planet actually means a greener planet, but your Lefty friends always seem to omit that fact.

Lefty loves to pin his hat on hard to prove disprove claims like Evolution, and Global Warming. This is because it fits within his Social Agenda, and his Drive to indoctrinate society with Liberal Atheistic Values.

But tell Lefty that a child can survive outside a mother's womb, and Lefty will tell you to butcher the person for a profit and sell his bloody baby body parts. Lefty Science equates to Nazi Science, in that the only acceptable ScientificTheories promoted are the ones that mold Society in to a Lefty Dystopia.

Try to keep up. I hold more than one degree here, and I think your intellect is lagging behind the discussion. But hey, I heard the Russians are plotting to make America cold again.....so maybe you should start shoveling snow.

Last edited:
You are aware that...

I'm aware that you first tried a very brief & broad-based dismissal of the OP first. And when I called you out on that, you shifted to a more detailed reply. And, I find that curious, added to the fact that you're a very new poster here. On payroll perhaps?

Trump is going to have to look at the cold hard facts before he comes up with an energy plan. NASA says our protective thermosphere is thinning. Since it acts like an insulator from the dead heat of the sun and the dead cold of space (depending on which season you're in), I think your overly cold Winters shouldn't be bringing you or anyone else comfort...

You are aware that...

I'm aware that you first tried a very brief & broad-based dismissal of the OP first. And when I called you out on that, you shifted to a more detailed reply. And, I find that curious, added to the fact that you're a very new poster here. On payroll perhaps?

Trump is going to have to look at the cold hard facts before he comes up with an energy plan. NASA says our protective thermosphere is thinning. Since it acts like an insulator from the dead heat of the sun and the dead cold of space (depending on which season you're in), I think your overly cold Winters shouldn't be bringing you or anyone else comfort...

I have more faith that we'll be able to Prove Bigfoot exists before Lefty Nazi Science (Social Engineering) is ever proven.
It's a myth, and unproven, and is not even a well formed theory. Then again, Al Gore said New York should have been under 30 feet of water, 10 years ago.....so he has that going for him and his credibility. Everyone likes a good bedtime story.

Global Warming is yours.

"And lefty lived happily ever after in a joyless gray socialist utopia, eating his Soylent Green, and listening to his daily news broadcasts from the MINISTRY OF TRUTH.

But there are promises of new government shoes soon to be shipped to him....soon...yet he keeps waiting....waiting..... Oh next quarter Government Production of shoes at The Factory of Joy will be up, if he just has faith. Faith In Big Brother.

Hope and Change.......

But he gets short changed in the end...and becomes a mindless hopeless drone, which is all he ever really dreamed of being. His every thought, thought for him, his every decision decided before hand.

Oblivion, Ignorance, & Compliance become his way of life as he accepts his equivalent nothingness and fades into a faceless collective."

Bliss = Ignorance
Joy = Obedience

Hope = Blindness

Kinda sounds like Cuba.

Maybe Lefty would be happier there.

Last edited:
...as the Summers get hotter, the Winters get colder and NASA scientists along with thousands of other scientists worldwide say our atmosphere is in trouble because of man's activities here on the surface.

I'll give you an easy example to PROVE AGW is a FARCE and a HOAX.

Answer just this one Question.

What was the average Global Temperature July 4th 1776?

You are stupid if you think you can know the answer to that and completely convince society to re-engineer itself based on the unknowable and based on YOUR FEARS.

Forum List

Back