A Truth of Islam

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Turkish PM Erdogan Describes Constitution As 'A Huge Lie': 'Sovereignty Belongs Unconditionally and Always To Allah'; 'One Cannot Be a Muslim, and Secular'

Another moustached power-mad totalitarian bellowing about supremacy (this time in the name of allah, as opposed to Hitler). Close your eyes and listen to him. Seriously, who does he sound like?

Not only another meglomoenaical Islamic supremacist -- Obama's favorite and "most trusted" foreign ally:

So this comes from Atlas Shrugs blog, a clearly anti-radical Islam blog. But, it links to the PMs own words. Does that make it any less true? Read the article AND the links. Read all @ Turkish PM Erdogan Describes Constitution As 'A Huge Lie': 'Sovereignty Belongs Unconditionally and Always To Allah'; 'One Cannot Be a Muslim, and Secular' - Atlas Shrugs

And from Business Insider comes these pictures that should tell you what's going on there:Pictures of The Turkey Protests - Business Insider

c3afcd2bba59b4c20f379c729d5f31c7.jpg

Eventually Europe, and later America, will become Islamic and ruled by sharia law. ..... :thup: .... :cool:

That's actually funny coming from a goofy convert who has made the conscious decision to live in the Great Satan where he is protected from the very fascist ideology he flails his Pom Poms for...... :thup: .... :cool:

Honor killing plays a positive role, in that an unviable individual can be put to death. Much more humane then the western style mental desease treatments and homelessness.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

How the hell can you possibly find anything good to say about this barbarism?

it's nothing all that new. In 1971 there was a civil war between the two halves of Pakistan. WEST PAKISTAN vs
EAST PAKISTAN. East Pakistan is EAST BENGAL----
now called Bangla Desh. At that time---the brilliant scholars of ISLAM of West Pakistan---ie the clerics made a "RULING" (fartwah) that the East Pakistanis were declared
"TAKFIR"-----that means ---they ain't muslim no more so our boys can RAPE THEM LEGALLY. The red cross estimated
some 1/4 million east Pakistani girls-----raped. The girls were being abandoned by their families and the suicide rate
skyrocketed. At that time I happened to work in contact with West Pakistanis------when I complained----my informants told me-----"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MY CULTURE"-----
so true. It was a very short lived war----ONLY 1/4 million girls

Honor killing plays a positive role, in that an unviable individual can be put to death. Much more humane then the western style mental desease treatments and homelessness.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

it's nothing all that new. In 1971 there was a civil war between the two halves of Pakistan. WEST PAKISTAN vs
now called Bangla Desh. At that time---the brilliant scholars of ISLAM of West Pakistan---ie the clerics made a "RULING" (fartwah) that the East Pakistanis were declared
"TAKFIR"-----that means ---they ain't muslim no more so our boys can RAPE THEM LEGALLY. The red cross estimated
some 1/4 million east Pakistani girls-----raped. The girls were being abandoned by their families and the suicide rate
skyrocketed. At that time I happened to work in contact with West Pakistanis------when I complained----my informants told me-----"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MY CULTURE"-----

Why did the girls commit suicide after the rapes? Fear of starvation? Fear of family rejection that causes starvation? The strangest mass suicide that I have ever seen. Any ideas?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Why did the girls commit suicide after the rapes? Fear of starvation? Fear of family rejection that causes starvation? The strangest mass suicide that I have ever seen. Any ideas?

the girls were ABANDONED by their families------as my Pakistani surgeon informant told me----"THOSE GIRLS
HAVE NO FUTURE"-----when I objected HORRIFIED that
society had TRASHED THEM-----the man said "You don't
understand my culture" A girl ABANDONED in an Islamic culture is in a hopeless situation-----of course lots were pregnant. There is a very HIGH likelihood of pregnancy
in a teen raped-----INTERESTINGLY ---rape is more likely
to lead to insemination that normal sex. ------there was actually a study. I am not in a position to visit a medical school library now------but I read it decades ago and do not
remember the journal. A raped pregnant woman in Pakistan------not only is a reject on her own------a FAMILY that harbors such a girl, loses social status------getting rid of her
is the ONLY OPTION. She harms everyone in the family, socially and economically

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

the girls were ABANDONED by their families------as my Pakistani surgeon informant told me----"THOSE GIRLS
HAVE NO FUTURE"-----when I objected HORRIFIED that
society had TRASHED THEM-----the man said "You don't
understand my culture" A girl ABANDONED in an Islamic culture is in a hopeless situation-----of course lots were pregnant. There is a very HIGH likelihood of pregnancy
in a teen raped-----INTERESTINGLY ---rape is more likely
to lead to insemination that normal sex. ------there was actually a study. I am not in a position to visit a medical school library now------but I read it decades ago and do not
remember the journal. A raped pregnant woman in Pakistan------not only is a reject on her own------a FAMILY that harbors such a girl, loses social status------getting rid of her
is the ONLY OPTION. She harms everyone in the family, socially and economically

This is similar to what I have learnt very recently on this forum, that in prison too, if you get raped, you lose your human status and you are free game to get killed and so on.

Is it basic human psychology, the need to kill the smaller or weaker? Interesting.

By the way, do you know a paper or some idea what goes down in the heads of these girls during their suicide process? That would be an excellent study in human stress management. I can imagine like it starts like why did I go there where the soldiers can see me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back