AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Google Search June 05, 2013: Conflict Sunni Shiite
:eek: That is a LOT of blood.​

:eusa_eh:

It's embarrassing to an average Monkey in this here and now....

I'm not sure which is worse... living at a time when there's so much bloodshed over so little, or living when so little can be done by the rest of the Monkeys to stop it.
:eusa_think: Not that this is the most embarrassing couple of decades for an average Monkey life to have been lived...​

Some of the Monkeys in my here and now take this or that version of the ancient stories pretty fucking seriously.
I don't know why. :dunno:

If anyone finds this post one day while doing a history project in a rocking Monkey future that's driving to the stars, I want you to know that this average, early 21st Century Monkey thought it was stupid too.

Why do you think you are a monkey? How does putting yourself down make your point?

I'm not sure which is worse... living at a time when there's so much bloodshed over so little, or living when so little can be done by the rest of the Monkeys to stop it.
:eusa_think: Not that this is the most embarrassing couple of decades for an average Monkey life to have been lived...​

This is only ramping up as the sunni are in a bit of a panic over the prospect of a "shia crescent" in the Gulf.

The reasons for innocent civilians being sploded’ in food markets, car bombs asplodin' and these nut-bars from the Dark Ages slamming away at each other is fundamentally an issue of religious hatreds that divide the two sects. Those hatreds are founded in a religious blood feud that dates back to early Islamic times and tales.

Most of us are astounded that there are those who would hold such ideological grudges over the course of millennia or use verses from a 1,400 year old text as a way to rationalize the wanton mass murder of women and children. Mass murderer is a fundamentally irrational act. Reason has no authority in irrationality at all, regardless of the perceived reliability of the source from which the supposed rationale derives.

This is only ramping up as the sunni are in a bit of a panic over the prospect of a "shia crescent" in the Gulf.

The reasons for innocent civilians being sploded’ in food markets, car bombs asplodin' and these nut-bars from the Dark Ages slamming away at each other is fundamentally an issue of religious hatreds that divide the two sects. Those hatreds are founded in a religious blood feud that dates back to early Islamic times and tales.

Most of us are astounded that there are those who would hold such ideological grudges over the course of millennia or use verses from a 1,400 year old text as a way to rationalize the wanton mass murder of women and children. Mass murderer is a fundamentally irrational act. Reason has no authority in irrationality at all, regardless of the perceived reliability of the source from which the supposed rationale derives.

I sure am glad that I live in a place and time where I can drive to work past a couple of Mosques and a ship-load of Christian houses of worship, occasionally listening to an advertisement for 'Humanists of the Treasure Coast' on the radio, with rarely a shot fired in politics.

I met a guy that said he was a mujahedeen in 1998 proselytizing for Allah converts. It was pathetic and sad, he worked at Circuit City and he had bad breath and he just didn't understand western culture. I knew before 9/11 there was something totally wrong with Islam, total hypocrites. Just like any other religion, except they actually kill people for nothing . What a bunch of total freaks. Cultists. Fools. Nihilists. Makes me wonder about the human condition.

Iran is just like Zionist Jewess
They are Shiitte or Sheia'a , they are not true Muslims because they don't believe in Qur'an and Hadith (what Prophet Mohammad says) and they they Kill Sunni where ever they found them

They don't believe in Qur'an and Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him says
They claim it is a twisted book and it is not complete
They said that all what Prophet Mohammad says is lies
they also insult Prophet Mohammad and curse his followers
and they curse the true Muslims in their book and wants to kill them actually they are killing them in Al Ahwaz and in Syria ..

and still ,, they call themselves MUSLIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Warning! Graphic Images :eek:

Here I wrote something about them
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...eful-religion-and-sharia-law.html#post7345327

They kill Sonni (the true Muslims ) in AL Ahwaz the first day they invade their country
http://www.al-ahwaz.com/arabic/2009/history/documents/images_doc/iran_kill_arabs.jpg

They torture them
Teenage Ahwazi Arab's body found in the Karoon River
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i2w3bPTaO...s1600/25bf6eb6adcdcf482ac91fae62b0229e_XL.jpg

Al-Ahwaz: Iran's best-kept dirty secret
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IAEiQ1stoCg/Tpo4DuydRfI/AAAAAAAAADs/b0k3YYQBfQw/s1600/m.+nawaseri.jpg

Ahwazi's have not only been denied their most basic civil, political and human rights, they have been tortured, imprisoned and killed in the most brutal ways on a regular basis by Iranian intelligence and Iranian revolutionary guards. Journalists and human rights activists who have dared to speak up have been also been silenced, imprisoned or killed. These harsh conditions have caused more and more Ahwazi's to leave and settle in Europe. Thousands of Ahwazi refugees reside alongside Palestinians in Al-Waleed camp, Iraq and others have fled over the border to Kuwait and Syria.

this is the rest of the article
European Ahwazi Human Rights Organisation: Al-Ahwaz: Iran's best-kept dirty secret

Iran is just like the Vampire in a form of a human being !

Last edited by a moderator:
They are Shiitte or Sheia'a , they are not true Muslims because they don't believe in Qur'an and Hadith (what Prophet Mohammad says) and they they Kill Sunni where ever they found them

and they curse the true Muslims in their book and wants to kill them actually they are killing them in Al Ahwaz and in Syria ..

Here I wrote something about them
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...eful-religion-and-sharia-law.html#post7345327

Warning: graphic images :eek:
They kill Sonni (the true Muslims ) in AL Ahwaz the first day they invade their country
h ttp://www.al-ahwaz.com/arabic/2009/history/documents/images_doc/iran_kill_arabs.jpg

They torture them
Teenage Ahwazi Arab's body found in the Karoon River
h ttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i2w3bPTaODQ/UVGXc55m_8I/AAAAAAAAA5w/FyYvNvbD950/s1600/25bf6eb6adcdcf482ac91fae62b0229e_XL.jpg

Al-Ahwaz: Iran's best-kept dirty secret
h ttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IAEiQ1stoCg/Tpo4DuydRfI/AAAAAAAAADs/b0k3YYQBfQw/s1600/m.+nawaseri.jpg

this is the rest of the article
h ttp://euahwazi.blogspot.ae/2011/10/al-ahwaz-irans-best-kept-dirty-secret_15.html]European Ahwazi Human Rights Organisation: Al-Ahwaz: Iran's best-kept dirty secret

Iran is just like the Vampire in a form of a human being !

The differences between Sunni and Shiite are ridiculous.

But go ahead and keep demonizing the group you don't like because it's had a great effect on the utopian middle east :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
The differences between Sunni and Shiite are ridiculous.

I disagree with you :eusa_angel:

Fair enough. But the animosity between both groups is not productive. At the end of the day they hold the same core beliefs and they should remember that. Imagine if Catholics and Protestants had such a relationship. It would be no good.

Who cares?

So much blood being shed over 1,700 year old stories?

What the FUCK, Monkeys?

The point of this thread is not to establish who's right - it's to point out the stupidity of killing each other and fighting over ancient words on paper.

:banghead:

Seems rather unislamic of you to pretend to know what is in someone's heart. Sunni Sunnah tells us that it is not for us to decide such things. those who utter the Shahadah are Muslims regardless of what you think of their personal convictions.

Fair enough. But the animosity between both groups is not productive. At the end of the day they hold the same core beliefs and they should remember that. Imagine if Catholics and Protestants had such a relationship. It would be no good.

Animosity is not productive at all ,, and I can't agree with you more on that, regardless what religion other people believe. :eusa_angel:

The problem is, Sheia believe that insulting and killing Sunnah is part of their religion, and that's what make them different at the end of the day

Who cares?

What the FUCK, Monkeys?

The point of this thread is not to establish who's right - it's to point out the stupidity of killing each other and fighting over ancient words on paper.

Iran (Sheia ) always start killing ,,
they invade:
3 islands belong to UAE,
another 3 islands belong to Saudi Arabia,
a country called AL Ahwaz,
hang innocent men in Iraq
and it send their army to fight children, women, men and old people in Syria

believe me ,, even stupid and idiot people don't like wars and blood
No one want to lose people who love

Who cares?

What the FUCK, Monkeys?

Much of the sectarian violence doesn't really have anything to do with "ancient words on paper". The original split was political, not religious.

Forum List

Back