That 'Birds Of A Feather' Thing.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The words are chillingly familiar......and the two individuals uttering them are chillingly similar.

With one glaring difference.

1. "A Muslim cannot be a terrorist; Islam does not produce terrorists

2. (Turkish President) Erdoğan rejects reference to ‘Islamic terror,'” Anadolu Agency, December 6, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
A Muslim cannot be a terrorist and Islam does not produce terrorists, the Turkish president said on Dec. 5, once again rejecting the term “Islamic terrorism”.

3. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said racism, discrimination and Islamophobia have spread like poison ivy in countries once seen as cradles of democracy.
Erdoğan’s remarks came at the inauguration ceremony of the Cambridge Central Mosque which he attended with first lady Emine Erdoğan and a group of high-level Turkish officials….
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/12/erdogan-a-muslim-cannot-be-a-terrorist-islam-does-not-produce-terrorists

4. As counter-intuitive as the claim is, another Muslim President said very much the same thing:
"Obama: Why I won't say 'Islamic terrorism'
"There is no doubt, and I've said repeatedly, where we see terrorist organizations like al Qaeda or ISIL -- They have perverted and distorted and tried to claim the mantle of Islam for an excuse for basically barbarism and death," he said.
"These are people who've killed children, killed Muslims, take sex slaves, there's no religious rationale that would justify in any way any of the things that they do," he said."
President Barack Obama: Why I won't say 'Islamic terrorism' - CNNPolitics

5. Oh...and the greatest difference between the two?
Only one of 'em has guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

The words are chillingly familiar......and the two individuals uttering them are chillingly similar.

2. (Turkish President) Erdoğan rejects reference to ‘Islamic terror,'” Anadolu Agency, December 6, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
A Muslim cannot be a terrorist and Islam does not produce terrorists, the Turkish president said on Dec. 5, once again rejecting the term “Islamic terrorism”.

3. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said racism, discrimination and Islamophobia have spread like poison ivy in countries once seen as cradles of democracy.
Erdoğan’s remarks came at the inauguration ceremony of the Cambridge Central Mosque which he attended with first lady Emine Erdoğan and a group of high-level Turkish officials….
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/12/erdogan-a-muslim-cannot-be-a-terrorist-islam-does-not-produce-terrorists

4. As counter-intuitive as the claim is, another Muslim President said very much the same thing:
"There is no doubt, and I've said repeatedly, where we see terrorist organizations like al Qaeda or ISIL -- They have perverted and distorted and tried to claim the mantle of Islam for an excuse for basically barbarism and death," he said.
"These are people who've killed children, killed Muslims, take sex slaves, there's no religious rationale that would justify in any way any of the things that they do," he said."

Only one of 'em has guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

Whose military is where in the world occupying whom? Who is utterly cucked to the radical Islamist Saudis?

Turkey is taking the wrong road and the people of Turkey will soon regret the path they are on......

Can anyone say "duplicity"?
The Saudi King may like the US, but MBS really likes Putin.
China-Russia-Iran are apparently teaming up militarily, at least for war games.
Maybe Turkey wants to switch sides?

Add in the Saudi pilot terrorist and the others shooting videos and who can say where there hearts are....and we're training them.

LOL

PC thinks the country of Turkey is a bird

DWA3PnoW0AAUs9E.png

Turkey wants to go to the dark side of Islam..........then throw their sorry butts out of NATO........and let them join Russia............who da fuck cares...........

If it ever goes to War .......see if your little Ottoman Slap can stop us from choking the living shit out of the choke point of the Black Sea.......

Good luck with that slap bitches.......

Forum List

Back