A Truely Positive Trend in America.

I understand your point TPP, my only question would be how is this going to make kids feel safer in school? Or even outside of school? One of the worst behavioral problems in schools, at all levels of primary education, is bullying. This carries over to the internet as well.

According to the National Center for Education Statistics (as reported on National Bullying Prevention Center) "The reasons for being bullied reported most often by students include physical appearance, race/ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation." (from their 2016 data).

I'd link to it, but can't yet.

The point is not to make children safer. The point is to make children into easier prey for dangerous, sexual predators such as those whose side TheRegressivePervert openly takes.

Arizona. Not a bastion of liberalism, progressivism or tolerance, has for once don the right thing.

Breaking: Arizona Governor Signs "No Promo Homo" Repeal

Yesterday we reported on the announcement that the Arizona AG’s office informed legislature that they would not be defending lawsuits against the state’s sexual education requirements that were discriminatory towards LGBTQ+ youth.

B1346 Repeals Homophobic Education Statute
Shortly after yesterday’s post the Arizona House voted to repeal the offending legislation by a vote of 55-5. Today the state Senate followed suit with a vote of 19-10-1, and Governor Doug Ducey (R-AZ) just announced via twitter that he has signed the bill, eliminating what amounted to a ban on teaching about homosexuality in sexual education classes across the state.
SB1346 repeals a key section of Arizona Revised Statute 15-716(C), which previously stated that:

C. No district shall include in its course of study instruction which:

1. Promotes a homosexual life-style.

2. Portrays homosexuality as a positive alternative life-style.

3. Suggests that some methods of sex are safe methods of homosexual sex.

Repeal Signals Inclusive Shift in Arizona Politics

Good for Arizona . Children are not stupid but they do need support and encouragement to learn how to live in the real world where people of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities exist . Not the fantasy world of denial created by conservatives and religious who want to pretend that the world is a different place that it really is.

LGBTQ people exist. Children will encounter them in life and the must learn to be respectful and understanding of these differences. For children who are LGBTQ, this sort of education helps them to feel safe and included, and instills a positive self image. The alternative is despair , and self destructive behavior .
So if a guy with boobs comes to the ball in a drag queen dress, then goes into the girls bathroom and exposes his dick, everyone is hunky dory with such actions? On another thread I started I was ridiculed by the libtards for speaking about the immoral agenda of the queer movement. This just confirms said agenda...
This guy still has his lower parts....
caitlyn-jenner-bruce-jenner.jpg
^ idiot

"So if a guy with boobs comes to the ball in a drag queen dress, then goes into the girls bathroom and exposes his dick, everyone is hunky dory with such actions?"

nope.

You cons sure are deranged.

We are talking about nothing more than that gays DO exist and we shouldn't be hiding that truth from children. Some of whom will grow up gay, themselves.

If you want to ALSO teach "and don't go into a womens bath room and show your dick" fine by me.

Apparently conservatives think about doing that kind of thing.

MY grandchildren know about homosexuals and lesbians and they are fine with it.

they will NOT grow up to be......er.....conservatives......
Says the people who think men with boobs should be in little girls bathrooms and also it is okay for a man to put his penis in another man's anus.

We are talking about nothing more than that gays DO exist and we shouldn't be hiding that truth from children
When my children came home from school, they were taught that we should accept the queers as normal, yet I have expressed to them that homosexuality is not normal, or moral, so no we should not accept their behavior, but that they are US citizens, and what they do behind their doors, we just dont care. But when they start indoctrinating children as young as 8 that doing immoral acts is acceptable, that is where I draw the line.

Arizona. Not a bastion of liberalism, progressivism or tolerance, has for once don the right thing.

Yesterday we reported on the announcement that the Arizona AG’s office informed legislature that they would not be defending lawsuits against the state’s sexual education requirements that were discriminatory towards LGBTQ+ youth.

Shortly after yesterday’s post the Arizona House voted to repeal the offending legislation by a vote of 55-5. Today the state Senate followed suit with a vote of 19-10-1, and Governor Doug Ducey (R-AZ) just announced via twitter that he has signed the bill, eliminating what amounted to a ban on teaching about homosexuality in sexual education classes across the state.
SB1346 repeals a key section of Arizona Revised Statute 15-716(C), which previously stated that:

Good for Arizona . Children are not stupid but they do need support and encouragement to learn how to live in the real world where people of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities exist . Not the fantasy world of denial created by conservatives and religious who want to pretend that the world is a different place that it really is.

LGBTQ people exist. Children will encounter them in life and the must learn to be respectful and understanding of these differences. For children who are LGBTQ, this sort of education helps them to feel safe and included, and instills a positive self image. The alternative is despair , and self destructive behavior .
So if a guy with boobs comes to the ball in a drag queen dress, then goes into the girls bathroom and exposes his dick, everyone is hunky dory with such actions? On another thread I started I was ridiculed by the libtards for speaking about the immoral agenda of the queer movement. This just confirms said agenda...
This guy still has his lower parts....
caitlyn-jenner-bruce-jenner.jpg
^ idiot

"So if a guy with boobs comes to the ball in a drag queen dress, then goes into the girls bathroom and exposes his dick, everyone is hunky dory with such actions?"

nope.

We are talking about nothing more than that gays DO exist and we shouldn't be hiding that truth from children. Some of whom will grow up gay, themselves.

If you want to ALSO teach "and don't go into a womens bath room and show your dick" fine by me.

Apparently conservatives think about doing that kind of thing.

MY grandchildren know about homosexuals and lesbians and they are fine with it.

they will NOT grow up to be......er.....conservatives......
Holy shit! Seriously??!! Did you not understand ANYTHING about the issue that I raised? Why and how does this become about bathrooms? The transgender issue has never really been about who can use what bathroom any more than the issue of segregation was about who can use which water fountain. It's all about hate and bigotry. Now, is it possible that you can muster something intelligent to say about sex education and the issue of how LGBT are treated and the consequences of marginalizing and shaming them.? . I'm not expecting much from you.
The transgender issue has never really been about who can use what bathroom any more than the issue of segregation was about who can use which water fountain.
Every time you fucking liberals try to compare the homosexual agenda with the civil rights movement, my wealthy black friends want to string you fagots up and use fire hoses on you, but since you are queer as a 3 dollar bill, would think it was kinky. The Democrats thought blacks weren't equal to them and denied them their rights as US citizens, not like you who bitch and moan because you cant in public fuck another man's ass so you can indoctrinate the kids with your immoral actions.

Of course, parents can still sign their kids out of any or all of this instruction.

The State cannot instruct your child over your objections. I know that really, really bothers totalitarians. But there it is.

It's seems that one of the chief aims of the "conservative" (read right wing) movement is to spread sexual ignorance and make our population more vulnerable. Laws like this prohibited instruction on preventing the spread of HIV and AIDS. Other laws passed by "conservatives" have been aimed at preventing education that would allow the young to understand their bodies and developing sexuality, and prevent unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

The "conservatives' " obvious and overwhelming obsession with sexual matters must stem from mental illness, malicious intent, or a combination thereof. Arizona's law clearly stemmed from malice and should have been repealed long ago. We will never know who many people suffered because of it.

These "conservatives" can do what they want inside their families, groups, cults, whatever, so long as they take responsibility for their families and except guilt and shame (and I wish punishment) for bad outcomes suffered by their family members, but they have no right to endanger others. It's time that they became responsible to the greater society that they live in.

Last edited:
The Left (Democrats, liberals, progressives, Globalists) are not about tolerance, nor inclusion. What a crock of sh*t.

I understand your point TPP, my only question would be how is this going to make kids feel safer in school? Or even outside of school? One of the worst behavioral problems in schools, at all levels of primary education, is bullying. This carries over to the internet as well.

According to the National Center for Education Statistics (as reported on National Bullying Prevention Center) "The reasons for being bullied reported most often by students include physical appearance, race/ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation." (from their 2016 data).

How? You said it yourself. The policy is intended to foster respect and acceptance. it will reduce bullying and bolster the self esteem of LGBT kids. Is there something that we disagree on?

You say "Diverse gender identities" and then you go on about reality and denial. Lmao how fucking stupid.
Diverse gender identies and delusion and denial. Sorry.

How? You said it yourself. The policy is intended to foster respect and acceptance. it will reduce bullying and bolster the self esteem of LGBT kids. Is there something that we disagree on?
Insane people used to be put in asylums so they wouldn't hurt themselves or other people. Today after 8 years of the 1/2 white homosexual agitator, we see more kids killing themselves because they cant find their normalcy. They are told that it is okay to be immoral, and some people dont like it.
These blacks girls were pissed that a guy would dare enter their bathroom, can you blame them...

You say "Diverse gender identities" and then you go on about reality and denial. Lmao how fucking stupid.
Diverse gender identies and delusion and denial. Sorry.
I believe that it is you who deny reality, Slick.

You live in a gay bubble. Strange for someone who claims to be str8

Do little kids really have to learn about butt sex?

Do little kids really have to learn about butt sex?
That is moronic. This is not about sex. It is about sexuality nd gender identity. There is a difference that smart people can see. Obviously you can't

You live in a gay bubble. Strange for someone who claims to be str8
Thank you on that brilliant and well thought out commentary on a subject that is vital to the well being of children. Once again you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB

That is moronic. This is not about sex. It is about sexuality nd gender identity. There is a difference that smart people can see. Obviously you can't
Do you actually think before you post?

I'll repeat, do little kids really need to learn about butt sex?
Moron!! They are not learning about butt sex !! Are you really that obtuse?

Good, I am all dressed and ready for Jesus Christ to come back and burn this place down to the ground.

Forum List

Back