A Threat to Democracy? Biden Defies the Supreme Court Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, instead of owning up, you pull the "Fake News" crap.
Owning up for what? Are you just projecting feeling guilty? I was just exposing the fake fact checkers. I bet you've used a few fact check websites in your day LOL

It means the court can’t decide anything until a case is brought. When the court says he can’t use that money, it has no bearing on what he does with this money.
? You're babbling nonsense. Deciding Biden can't forgive student loans does nothing of the sort.

Only douchebag morons support forgiving student loans.

Who wants young people right out of college buying house, cars, furniture, getting married and setting up their own homes, when they could be living at home in their parents' basement giving all of their disposable income to billionaires in interest on their student debt?

Housing the Baby Boomers after they graduated college kept the economy growing throughout the 70's and 80's. Of course, the Baby Boomers paid 1/10th as much for their educations as these kids, in real dollar terms.

So why give these kids a break, when you can suck every dollar possible out of their pockets and they'll never achieve the American Dream.

There is none so stupid as those who oppose student debt foregiveness and then whine that white people are being replaced, or that kids are living in their parent's basements into their 30's.

1696805947873.png

Who wants young people right out of college buying house, cars, furniture, getting married and setting up their own homes, when they could be living at home in their parents' basement giving all of their disposable income to billionaires in interest on their student debt?
I don't care what they have to do to pay off their loans, so long as they pay them off like they agreed to.

Housing the Baby Boomers after they graduated college kept the economy growing throughout the 70's and 80's. Of course, the Baby Boomers paid 1/10th as much for their educations as these kids, in real dollar terms.
The baby boomers paid off their loans, dingbat.

So why give these kids a break, when you can suck every dollar possible out of their pockets and they'll never achieve the American Dream.
Good. The shouldn't have gone into hock for a degree in women's studies.

There is none so stupid as those who oppose student debt foregiveness and then whine that white people are being replaced, or that kids are living in their parent's basements into their 30's.
I don't complain about the later. The former has nothing to do with student loan forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back