A thought about "flippers" and "Independents"

do you think that the federal govt has the right to mandate what you choose to buy or not?
No... But I don't think the state should have the right either. Willard believes that. *shrugs*

But I don't live in that state, so there isn't much I can say about it other than I think it's wrong. The federal government... Well... that is my problem too.

what is the state forcing you to buy
Medical insurance. Or... Rather... They are fining you if you don't have it. So... yeah.

No... But I don't think the state should have the right either. Willard believes that. *shrugs*

But I don't live in that state, so there isn't much I can say about it other than I think it's wrong. The federal government... Well... that is my problem too.

what is the state forcing you to buy
Medical insurance. Or... Rather... They are fining you if you don't have it. So... yeah.

Romney s deal?
Well you got me there

JRK is fond of ignoring the GOP responsibility for the budget deficits and the massive economic meltdown.

If size of government is your concern you'd vote Democrat. Republicans have expanded government by far more than Democrats in the past 40 years.

Your candidate's health care plan required insurers to cover it.

4.5M private sector jobs, to be exact. Infinitely higher than the most recent Republicans less-than-zero private sector job growth.

yeah... I dunno. Flipping and flopping between Romney and Obama just seems like a coin toss to me. Not sure what difference it really makes.

I kee[ reading these threads that the GOP expanded the size of govt
CONGRESS, not the president approves these budgets
so your DD and you will see your wrong

in 2007, the last GOP budget we were within 162 billion of a balanced budget
by 2009 it was 1.5 trillion
yes the wealth bubble had much to do with that
but it has just gotten worse

the GOP budgets from 94 through 07 were minimal
9-11
2 wars
it is not like there were not events as big as the bubble

JRK is fond of ignoring the GOP responsibility for the budget deficits and the massive economic meltdown.

yeah... I dunno. Flipping and flopping between Romney and Obama just seems like a coin toss to me. Not sure what difference it really makes.

9-11
2 wars
You know... It's harder to follow the line of thinking when you put the reply before what was said before. Just an observation.

Doing it this way permits the reader to avoid a box of massive silly replies designed to obfuscate my reply.

Scan the box for earlier comments, then read my reply.

I think we should all try to avoid becoming preoccupied with characterizing what other posters are doing, and instead focus on making cogent points and productively contributing to the conversation. Wouldn't that be refreshing?

Last edited:
I think dblack needs to be cogent about what he just wrote.

JRK deliberately misconstrues facts and events to fulfill a shallow, shadow goal of subversion of legitimate government.

dblack, I will characterize any poster, whether you or anyone else, who is not be fair to the narrative.

I think we should all try to avoid becoming preoccupied with characterizing what other posters are doing, and instead focus on making cogent points and productively contributing to the conversation. Wouldn't that be refreshing?

9-11
2 wars
You know... It's harder to follow the line of thinking when you put the reply before what was said before. Just an observation.

okay

JRK does not respond but keeps repeating the same stuff and saying, without any cogent points, that no one can refute what he is posting.

Jake hates my guts for some reason
You will not find one of my threads that has much if any personal attack within it
Do like I did with Jake

Ignore

So you tell another lie? I don't hate you, but I do dislike that you lie all the time when your evidence is shown to support your contentions.

Yes, you have personally attacked me at times. Anyone can go back and check.

JRK has put me on ignore five or six times, but he knows that I have no trouble showing him where and when he is wrong.

That is what he is unhappy about.

9-11
2 wars

I have 8537 on ignore
he gets to personal for me
this is why my response was such

I am glad that JRK apparently has calmed down. That's good. It means he can learn and not be spiteful as much. Good for him.

I keep reading these threads that the GOP expanded the size of govt

Let me guess: You credit Reagan for the 1982 budget and the tax legislation that preceded it.

amiright?

Yes, after you account for the largest crash in federal revenues since WW2 (which happened under Bush's watch), the largest increase in spending for automatic stabilizers since WW2 (which started while Bush was in office) and the need to set aside 565B to bailout a collapsing financial system (created by Bush) and you build that on the back of two wholly unfunded wars, and a wholly unfunded Medicare Part D that constituted the largest expansion of the welfare state since LBJ you end up with deficits.

Since all spending originates in the House, you'd think the Republican-controlled house would have done something about it.

congress approves budgets
if you do your DD you will see from 94 through 06 we had very little deficit
From 07 till present there all Dem budgets with Obama signing the Omnibus budget in 3/2009
Tarp was done @ 350 billion, we got most of that back (GWB was not going to use any-more)
BHO took that remaining when he was sworn in
He did not use but +- 200 billion. Just enough to add about 500 billion to our base-line
his and the dem parties intent

The Ryan bill came form the house and was approved in the house

Typical JRK in ignoring two wars fought off the books, not on the budget, only by supplemental bills; ignoring NCLB; ignoring senior prescriptions, etc.

He ignores the deregulation from 1994 to 2006 that resulted in the economic criminal activities by businesses and individuals leading to the Great Recession.

It's nice knowing that Romney will have nothing to do with the neo-cons when he comes to power. Mitt is using them as he is the TPM.

I keep reading these threads that the GOP expanded the size of govt

Let me guess: You credit Reagan for the 1982 budget and the tax legislation that preceded it.

amiright?

Yes, after you account for the largest crash in federal revenues since WW2 (which happened under Bush's watch), the largest increase in spending for automatic stabilizers since WW2 (which started while Bush was in office) and the need to set aside 565B to bailout a collapsing financial system (created by Bush) and you build that on the back of two wholly unfunded wars, and a wholly unfunded Medicare Part D that constituted the largest expansion of the welfare state since LBJ you end up with deficits.

Since all spending originates in the House, you'd think the Republican-controlled house would have done something about it.

congress approves budgets
if you do your DD you will see from 94 through 06 we had very little deficit
From 07 till present there all Dem budgets with Obama signing the Omnibus budget in 3/2009
Tarp was done @ 350 billion, we got most of that back (GWB was not going to use any-more)
BHO took that remaining when he was sworn in
He did not use but +- 200 billion. Just enough to add about 500 billion to our base-line
his and the dem parties intent

The Ryan bill came form the house and was approved in the house

Doing it this way permits the reader to avoid a box of massive silly replies designed to obfuscate my reply.
Your reply is obfuscated because I don't know the context in which you are replying to.

No. I'm not going to do more work to read your posts than I would any one else. I gave you my opinion do what you want with it.

Your reply is obfuscated because I don't know the context in which you are replying to.

No. I'm not going to do more work to read your posts than I would any one else. I gave you my opinion do what you want with it.

Jake for some reason does that
I do not understand it

don't know what his deal is
I have tried to debate the issues with him and this is what you get

JRK hates me doing it this way because I can clearly point out his errors and when he immorally defends them, kick his ass.

Imagine, JRK is still defending Bush neo-conservatism!

Jake for some reason does that
I do not understand it

don't know what his deal is
I have tried to debate the issues with him and this is what you get

Jake just chill out
there is no reason to continue down this path
Calling me a liar and all the other names you have called me in the past has not only become boring, it is really wasting your time in this world
Good luck dude

Forum List

Back