Votes: 1 11.1%
  • a small amount to cover services you personally value

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not one damned penny

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

nraforlife

Apr 7, 2010
If you knew for a certainty that the IRS had absolutely lost its power to compel you to stand and deliver would you.........

exorcism-6.jpg

THE POWER OF THE IRS COMPELS YOU!
THE POWER OF THE IRS COMPELS YOU!

Hmmmmm, no one here who sooooo values the State that they would TRULY volunteer to pay for its upkeep?

We got along just fine without an income tax until 1913. We can and should go back to that.

So I guess you're willing to go back to dirt roads, pony express, operator-assisted phones, outhouses and invite mom & dad into your home to care for when they get too old to take care of themselves.

We got along just fine without an income tax until 1913. We can and should go back to that.

So I guess you're willing to go back to dirt roads, pony express, operator-assisted phones, outhouses and invite mom & dad into your home to care for when they get too old to take care of themselves.

hyperbolic nonsense aside, humanity found opportunity to advance long before the implementation of income taxes. Most endeavours in history have been successfull in spite of government rather than as a result of it.

hyperbolic nonsense aside, humanity found opportunity to advance long before the implementation of income taxes. Most endeavours in history have been successfull in spite of government rather than as a result of it.

And they would have done it without government subsidizing the transcontinental railroads? Of course at the time the robber barons were still trying to take everything from the serfs and probably could have paid the whole bill but kept everyone else from using the rails. We're experiencing the second coming of like people, unfortunately.

And they would have done it without government subsidizing the transcontinental railroads? Of course at the time the robber barons were still trying to take everything from the serfs and probably could have paid the whole bill but kept everyone else from using the rails. We're experiencing the second coming of like people, unfortunately.

The advancement of human history began when Lincoln handed vast tracts of the west over to the railroads?

The advancement of human history began when Lincoln handed vast tracts of the west over to the railroads?

Actually the demise.

In the 1886 case Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad, 118 U.S. 394, the Supreme Court recognized that corporations were recognized as persons for purposes of the Fourteenth Amendment.[1][2] Some critics of corporate personhood, however, most notably author Thom Hartmann in his book "Unequal Protection: The Rise of Corporate Dominance and the Theft of Human Rights," claim that this was an intentional misinterpretation of the case inserted into the Court record by reporter J.C. Bancroft Davis.[3] Bancroft Davis had previously served as president of Newburgh and New York Railway Co.

Proponents of corporate personhood believe that corporations, as associations of shareholders, were intended by the founders and framers to enjoy many, if not all, of the same rights as would the shareholders acting individually, such as the right to lobby the government, the right to due process and compensation before being deprived of property, and the right, as legal entities, to speak freely. All of these rights have been upheld by the U.S. courts.

Corporate personhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now multi billion dollar corporations have the same right to lobby the government as people who have $5.00

income tax pays for NONE of those things. 100% of the income tax goes to cover the Wars of Choice and vig for the Banksters.

Last edited:

If I had no income tax (Federal, State and in my case City) I'd be better able to take care of them yes.

Roads are maintained by the tax you pay at the pump. Which, when you think about it, is actually a pretty good tax. You drive cars, you use the roads, you should pay for their up keep through a tax on gas.

Besides, all of those things you speak of weren't invented by government with tax money. They were invented by private citizens tinkering in their own homes and garages (Just like the Apple Computer was)

Government that has a large sum of money from taxes and a Federal Reserve Bank that spends and prints money then keeps it all secret is a great danger to our liberties (which is what they're doing now). Check out what JFK had to say about all that.

Forum List

Back