A Swedish man has just been charged for assault with bacon

IMG_0539.JPG

A Swedish Man Has Just Been Charged for Assault with Bacon!

And now for the most ridiculous story, you will probably hear all day! According to a report coming out of Sweden, a Swedish man is accused of eating bacon too closely to a group of Muslim women and also calling them names. As a resul the man has now been charged with assault! The report indicates that Swedish broadcaster SVT says the incident occurred on a train in the Stockholm area over the weekend.

View attachment 119184

Man trakasserade kvinnor med bacon

------------------------------------------------------

The American idiots are begging for this to happen in the US too .........
This is one of the most ridiculous news I've ever heard in my life...assault with bacon... :disbelief:
Technically, isn't this assault with bacon breath since he was eating the bacon?
No! It would have been assault only if he had eaten onions (you know onion breath...)
asd.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

And now for the most ridiculous story, you will probably hear all day! According to a report coming out of Sweden, a Swedish man is accused of eating bacon too closely to a group of Muslim women and also calling them names. As a resul the man has now been charged with assault! The report indicates that Swedish broadcaster SVT says the incident occurred on a train in the Stockholm area over the weekend.

View attachment 119184

This is one of the most ridiculous news I've ever heard in my life...assault with bacon... :disbelief:

several years ago-----some idiot kids threw a FROZEN TURKEY into traffic and the result was a broken windshield on a car and a DEATH of the woman driver-----
food assaults are serious business---------a slice of raw bacon may seem
innocuous TO YOU------but think of the COSMIC RAMIFICATIONS-----In view of
the teachings of the koran

Last edited:

View attachment 119184

Technically, isn't this assault with bacon breath since he was eating the bacon?
No! It would have been assault only if he had eaten onions (you know onion breath...)
asd.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

ANOTHER HATE CRIME

I was hoping he smacked them across the lips with a pound of raw bacon.

That's a dang shame. It makes me want to cook bacon!

Forum List

Back