A Swedish man has just been charged for assault with bacon

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Swedish Man Has Just Been Charged for Assault with Bacon!

And now for the most ridiculous story, you will probably hear all day! According to a report coming out of Sweden, a Swedish man is accused of eating bacon too closely to a group of Muslim women and also calling them names. As a resul the man has now been charged with assault! The report indicates that Swedish broadcaster SVT says the incident occurred on a train in the Stockholm area over the weekend.

upload_2017-3-29_7-59-49.png

Man trakasserade kvinnor med bacon

------------------------------------------------------

The American idiots are begging for this to happen in the US too .........

Just how CLOSE did the bacon get to the "ladies"-------did he actually try to shove
it THRU the rags over their faces?

• Banned
If Kevin Bacon were to convert to Islam, would he change his name?

Some guy in Sweden had his license plate say " Grabher" it was actually his last name he had to take it off because it offended a few idiots. Nothing to do with Islam and bacon, but so many douches here don't seem to get it. If we keep taking away everything that offends people we won't have any gawd dam freedom left.

Some guy in Sweden had his license plate say " Grabher" it was actually his last name he had to take it off because it offended a few idiots. Nothing to do with Islam and bacon, but so many douches here don't seem to get it. If we keep taking away everything that offends people we won't have any gawd dam freedom left.

so what?

your last name is Shithead, try getting that plate from the DMV

Just how CLOSE did the bacon get to the "ladies"-------did he actually try to shove
it THRU the rags over their faces?

I mean this is almost comical.

I am becoming FASCINATED------a grown man---Swedish no less----TAUNTED
some ladies with a slice of bacon?-----probably a slice------I once saw Danish bacon-----it came in slices just like American bacon-----STRIPS. ------not like Canadian bacon and not a solid blob-----like it is before being sliced. I want to know---
WAS THE BACON COOKED? ------as in a slice of crispy fat dripping ---AROMATIC bacon. It was on a train?--------like the dining car? Was it INGMAR BERGMAN??????------maybe he was doing a rerun of
THE SEVENTH SEAL----like bringing on the end of the world by the cataclysmic
effects of BACON----on muslimahs. Were the PALE HORSEMEN sighted?
I wonder if the ladies screamed. There is a kind of fake bacon in existence
that actually does LOOK LIKE BACON-----made out of lamb (I will skip the
turkey stuff)
I wonder how LONG the bacon assault went on. Are there any other bacon
assaults on record. I am not referring to bacon on the side walk in front of
a mosque-------an ACTUAL CONFRONTATION?

did he offer just plain bacon-------or WITH A FRIED EGG?

If true, the swedes deserve everything that happens to them.

there was a legend in my town-----that the town undertaker---who was also the
mayor------had a license plate made up for his car that read U 2 I did not see
it-----just heard about it

there was a girl in my math class in Junior high------with the last name Bacon---
it was the "special" math class--------we were all confused together----it had
been created to counter RUSSIAN SUPERIORITY------I later read that the
experiment failed------the math system imposed on us was determined to be
INHUMANE (??? -------I liked it-----no one failed no matter what you did----
we got credit just for sitting thru that mess)

And now for the most ridiculous story, you will probably hear all day! According to a report coming out of Sweden, a Swedish man is accused of eating bacon too closely to a group of Muslim women and also calling them names. As a resul the man has now been charged with assault! The report indicates that Swedish broadcaster SVT says the incident occurred on a train in the Stockholm area over the weekend.

View attachment 119184

This is one of the most ridiculous news I've ever heard in my life...assault with bacon... :disbelief:

View attachment 119184

This is one of the most ridiculous news I've ever heard in my life...assault with bacon... :disbelief:
Technically, isn't this assault with bacon breath since he was eating the bacon?

Forum List

Back