A Swedish guy who wants to move to USA

We are a country of immigrants, we always have been.

Try getting a job BEFORE you come, You could teach a language or be a travel consultant for people traveling to Sweden, Start with making a resume and then send it to companies who do Business in your country.

Americans are niceer than these fools on this internet site and will be nice to you for the most party.

You seem to have a good command of the english language and will fit right in.

There are many brave immigrants to this country who have Fought for us in wars to obtain their citizenship.

Many posters on this site are not as good Americans as those inmmigrants.

The right wing doesnt like people of color much, if your blonde they will love you thoiugh

Finally a great response! :)
Thanks man! I will look into that :)

Well ok :p Blond, blue eyed 185 cm tall guess that equals 6 feet tall.

Dont go marrying one of our girls just to get citizenship ok?

Good, you're doing great where you are. Stay there. Our country needs jobs for Americans right now. We really don't need anyone taking a job that an American can do.

And... your taxes pay for your 'free' stuff. It is not fucking 'free'. Nothing is 'free'.

I know what I'm talking about, I've been to Sweden... and a bunch of EU countries. I don't blame you for wanting to move to the US, but, right now - we have enough shit... we don't need more people. Give it 5 years, let our country recover, let us put Americans back to work... then, come. And we will welcome you

Someone just told me u didnt even live in the US so dont even bother answering this thread. Besides I know I can contribute a lot more then most of the immigrants.
So, respecfully, I dont give a crap about you statments.

Hi All!

Im new to this forum so I hope I added the thread in the right section.

Now, Im a swedish guy who want to become a american citizen.
I have been amazed byt the states all of my life.
The people, the way och living.. well everything.

So, I have been trying to reach some information about how to become a citizen but I couldn´t really find anything about it.

I tried search google etc but without luck.

So do you guys have any suggestions about how to do this?

Couple of questions:
* Is it easy to get a job?
* Is it easy to get a place to stay?
* What to people think about Nordic people?

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

Try getting a job BEFORE you come, You could teach a language or be a travel consultant for people traveling to Sweden, Start with making a resume and then send it to companies who do Business in your country.

Americans are niceer than these fools on this internet site and will be nice to you for the most party.

There are many brave immigrants to this country who have Fought for us in wars to obtain their citizenship.

The right wing doesnt like people of color much, if your blonde they will love you thoiugh.

Keep spewing lies, TruffMocker.

It makes the rest of us laugh.

where is the lie weak little girl, is it on your (oppps not yours but you have access to it) funky little jet?

Last edited:

The right wing doesnt like people of color much, if your blonde they will love you thoiugh

Finally a great response! :)
Thanks man! I will look into that :)

Well ok :p Blond, blue eyed 185 cm tall guess that equals 6 feet tall.

Dont go marrying one of our girls just to get citizenship ok?

Promise man ;) Already got my girl.. but on the other hand.. u dont know what happens in the future :)

Good, you're doing great where you are. Stay there. Our country needs jobs for Americans right now. We really don't need anyone taking a job that an American can do.

And... your taxes pay for your 'free' stuff. It is not fucking 'free'. Nothing is 'free'.

I know what I'm talking about, I've been to Sweden... and a bunch of EU countries. I don't blame you for wanting to move to the US, but, right now - we have enough shit... we don't need more people. Give it 5 years, let our country recover, let us put Americans back to work... then, come. And we will welcome you

Someone just told me u didnt even live in the US so dont even bother answering this thread. Besides I know I can contribute a lot more then most of the immigrants.

:lol: You don't get to tell me where to post. I'm sure that my rapid hater, truthmocker, will lie about me... she does that a lot. No, I don't currently live at home - I live in Europe. How outrageous! An American that chose to broaden her understanding of the world by living outside her country!

With respect, we can't afford more immigrants right now. We don't have the jobs to sustain more people than we have. Not rocket science, huh?

Ignore her she is a horrible person

The right wing doesnt like people of color much, if your blonde they will love you thoiugh.

Keep spewing lies, TruffMocker.

It makes the rest of us laugh.

where is the lie weak little girl, is it on your funky little jet?

We've had this discussion before. Stop lying about me. TIA.

But youre the one who posted about having access to a funky jet.

did you lie about that?

Ignore her she is a horrible person

And you are a lying hack who cares only that you think he'd make a great Democrat. One more vote for your party of corrupt, amoral, liars.

But youre the one who posted about having access to a funky jet.

did you lie about that?

I have access. It is not mine. You lied.

I appreciate that you can't tell fact from the fiction you create in that empty space between your ears.... but that doesn't make it ok to lie. Assclown.

Ehm, I dont have much saying in your politic. Dont really know so much about it.
But if you guys would give me a quick explanation im sure to make up my mind.

By the way ( off topic)
are people very religious in the us?

Some are and some are not religious.

Like every country religion is losing its hold on people and facts are starting to win the day.

So you lied. And now you can admit that. It is not mine. And, technically, I don't have use of it.... I have - and do - make use of it when the situation arises.

See, TruffMockers, you make assumptions for which you do not have sufficient information to form an opinion. That's why you're a fucking left wing hack. You do not know what you do not know. Now, stop spreading lies about me, half wit.

Like every country religion is losing its hold on people and facts are starting to win the day.

Ok, I´m an athiest/agnostic. Dont really believe in any religion.. since they are more or less the same crap..

Would people in the US be offended If i would say im an athiest?

Ehm, I dont have much saying in your politic. Dont really know so much about it.
But if you guys would give me a quick explanation im sure to make up my mind.

By the way ( off topic)
are people very religious in the us?

Approx 83% of Americans identify as being a member of a religion. 40% attend church regularly, 60-73% identify as Christian. 58% pray every week.

Some would and some wouldnt.

Real Americans support freedom of religion.

Some in the right think we should have a Christian Nation.

They of course are too stupid to realize separation of church and state is written into our constitution.

Ok, I´m an athiest/agnostic. Dont really believe in any religion.. since they are more or less the same crap..

Would people in the US be offended If i would say im an athiest?

Some would, most won't give a damn.

Are you someone's sock? Because you seem to ask seriously odd questions. There are a plethora of websites that will provide you with everything you need to know about immigrating to the US, our country, it's social and economic status, etc. Why the hell are you asking here?

Forum List

Back