A SURPRISING chart of immigration history in the U.S.A.!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
The early 1900's did not have the highest number of immigrants!

immigration20levels8.gif

-

Last edited:
Disturbing, isn't it?

Not only disturbing, it appears incorrect. It seems to show "one time amnesty" in 1990. The only one time amnesty I recall was in 1986..... just before you see that really sharp increase .... I think who ever made this graph is intentionally covering the 1986 amnesty with some misleading information. The result of that was a literal flood of people jumping the border.

it refleccts the people who were made legal.

This chart is legal immigartion.

Not who comes here illegally

it refleccts the people who were made legal.

This chart is legal immigartion.

Not who comes here illegally

I get that.

But that spike you see there IS illegals made legal. And where that arrow points to that seems to be pointing to a mid 1990 date. It would be more accurate, I think, to have that pointer down at 1986, where that rise begins.

It's misleading. It should be relative to population.

And those graphs are even more disturbing. Few like to have serious conversations about population control but it has to be done. Most of our problems are rooted in over population, over consumption of resources.

Because I love this country.

Unlike you who loves your racist image of this country

Jesus the stupidity of some posters here sure make the right look like a pack of crazies

Most Americans never go into the service.

You think that makes them unqualified to be an American?

Jesus the stupidity of some posters here sure make the right look like a pack of crazies

Yep - you are one dumb fuck.
Can't argue with that.

This is uncalled for. No one has said anything out of line or insulting in this topic but you. I don't know about other conversations but this one was civil and respectful until you began with the profanity and name calling. It's just not needed. Do you have anything else to add to the discussion? Your thoughts on this other poster are noted. We don't need to hear them repeated.

Forum List

Back