A SURPRISING chart of immigration history in the U.S.A.!

It's misleading. It should be relative to population.

And those graphs are even more disturbing. Few like to have serious conversations about population control but it has to be done. Most of our problems are rooted in over population, over consumption of resources.

This is the claim you should prove.

That would be an opinion. A pretty broad one. Is there a more narrow claim you'd like to focus on?

And those graphs are even more disturbing. Few like to have serious conversations about population control but it has to be done. Most of our problems are rooted in over population, over consumption of resources.

This is the claim you should prove.

That would be an opinion. A pretty broad one. Is there a more narrow claim you'd like to focus on?

You won't be proving your broad claim?

He knows he can't support his claim so now he is tucking, ducking, and running from you.

He knows he can't support his claim so now he is tucking, ducking, and running from you.

It can be supported quite well.

What we can already see is that the argument has been dismissed, openly, before it was presented. Now.... perhaps you like carrying on when someone has already told you they have no intention of listening, but I decline.

Yes, they are.

No they aren't.

Your argument was made 200 years ago, just when the world was about to go on an unprecedented run in wealth creation.

And, like it was 200 year ago, it's wrong.

Malthusianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes they are.

I have yet to present an argument. I have stated a position. Your immediate response to dismiss an argument you haven't even heard yet tells us a little something, doesn't it?

Not another one of Willy's childish debates.
View attachment $Unbearable[1].bmp

No they aren't.

Your argument was made 200 years ago, just when the world was about to go on an unprecedented run in wealth creation.

And, like it was 200 year ago, it's wrong.

Malthusianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes they are.

I have yet to present an argument. I have stated a position. Your immediate response to dismiss an argument you haven't even heard yet tells us a little something, doesn't it?

Not another one of Willy's childish debates.
View attachment 18022

Well... much like the other debate, the other side just isn't worth engaging. In this topic, I merely stated a position. I said that I believed that most of our problems are about population. That is a position. What was the response? "Your argument doesn't hold water" or some such.

Now.... I never got to even MAKE an argument for my position. The response was to say something like " I haven't heard your argument yet, but whatever it may be, it is wrong."

You can entertain that kind of stuff all you want. I simply AM entertained by it. This isn't honest or productive debate, it's a circus. As such, I'll get with clowning around!

Forum List

Back