A Strong Middle Class

Yes BoBo we all know that because rich people have a few extra dollars in their pockets it means there is that much less money for the middle class right?

The fact that one person earns a million a year means that 200 people are denied the chance to make 50K a year

Last edited:
Then more poor planning on Biden's part. They had no life insurance?And he will teach the middle class to take care of themselves.
And i don't hate him. That's what libbies cry whenever they get criticized.
This guy is a poor example of fiscal responsibility and he's heading up the task force to save the middle class?

yeah, why couldn't he act more like Ted Stevens

a true republican hero:clap2::clap2:

You know, the right wingers call MSNBC's Rachel Maddow a liberal show, but for a liberal show, she sure give Pat Buchanan an awful lot of air time.

Who does O'Reilly, Hannity or Rush have on to argue back?

All you have to do to find out is tune in.. simple as pie.

I do. They have weak timid people.

And Rachel Maddow thanked a Republican who came on her show the other night because most of them are too cowardly to show up to a show like her's that will expose them as liars and hypocrites.

what a buncha bullshit

what about the pension? You mean the pension we tax payers fund...that pension?
lol.
yeah, the steven's plan is more your speed huh?
:razz:
explain that leap of reasoning if you can

insert comment smug comment about skull pilots inability to comprehend...

followed by hilarious comment about how having a pension would actually be a nice thing for a role model or hero to have...

with final comment about beats the shxt out building pension based on extornation alla sen. stevens.

Capiche?

Yes BoBo we all know that because rich people have a few extra dollars in their pockets it means there is that much less money for the middle class right?

The fact that one person earns a million a year means that 200 people are denied the chance to make 50K a year

That's not what I was saying.

But no wonder the treasury is empty. We need to not only undo Bush's tax cuts, but we need to take back the Reagan ones too.

Just like FDR, my hero. :eusa_angel:

That's not what I was saying.

But no wonder the treasury is empty. We need to not only undo Bush's tax cuts, but we need to take back the Reagan ones too.

Just like FDR, my hero. :eusa_angel:

i'm surprised you can spell fdr

so del does the shxt make your fingers stick to the keyboard or just your seat?

"We need to level the playing field for workers and the unions that represent their interests," Obama said during a signing ceremony in the East Room of the White House.

"I do not view the labor movement as part of the problem. To me, it's part of the solution," he said. "You cannot have a strong middle class without a strong labor movement."

Obama touts middle-class task force led by Biden - Yahoo! News

pretty edgy, coming out in favor of the middle class and unions.
:lol::lol::lol:

Given how happily people have been trashing the unions and the middle class that developed because of them, it actually is pretty edgy.

lol.
yeah, the steven's plan is more your speed huh?
:razz:
explain that leap of reasoning if you can

insert comment smug comment about skull pilots inability to comprehend...

followed by hilarious comment about how having a pension would actually be a nice thing for a role model or hero to have...

with final comment about beats the shxt out building pension based on extornation alla sen. stevens.

Capiche?

I have no idea what "extornation" is

And again What is there to admire about the way Biden has handled his personal finances and what does that have to do with another person who happens to be a thief?

If you were going to teach your kid to handle money, would you use Joe Biden as an example? I sure as fuck wouldn't.

If you were going to teach your kid to handle money, would you use Joe Biden as an example? I sure as fuck wouldn't.

good thing...cause quite honestly...the chances of your offspring following Biden's footsteps...

:lol::lol::lol:

That's right, My kid understands the value of working for himself. He understands the importance of saving and not living beyond his means.

I'll be willing to bet my son will have a greater net worth when he's 25 than Biden does at 65.

Look for the Union label etc....

They had a middle class in Germany and America long before there were Unions ditto. The time of Unions should have ended 30 years ago with the Yablonski Murders and then the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.

You can't have a Middle class without a lot of rich people. The more rich people you have the higher wages will rise as more and more people seek after the talents of the middle class.

You want to raise wages engage in activities that increase the formation of wealth. How does your boss give you a raise if the government is taking all his damn money?

Last edited:
You can't have a Middle class without a lot of rich people. The more rich people you have the higher wages will rise as more and more people seek after the talents of the middle class.

god this place is funny.

Ahhh you assume i am a republican...

assumption is the sign of weak reasoning skills.

i am not nor have i ever been a Repudlican (intentionally misspelled)

lol...

i'm sure lot pubs are saying that these days...

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back