Zone1 A Strong and Intelligent Woman Speaks Truth

Would you hire her off the blog, to run a major corporation? I would not.
Judging by the intellect she exhibits, I would certainly consider her. Especially for a figurehead who would often communicate with the public, like the POTUS. I’d certainly hire her over Biden, a corrupt and senile fool.

943BE204-A929-4A2B-97A7-D758E426330A.jpeg

Judging by the intellect she exhibits, I would certainly consider her. Especially for a figurehead who would often communicate with the public, like the POTUS. I’d certainly hire her over Biden, a corrupt and senile fool.
I thought you guys said the one we had was nothing but a figurehead.
Someone with absolutely no experience in command and control of major organization, nor experience in the seat of government would end up quickly in somebody's pocket, or simply fail, as not committed to the government elected to lead. Nobody should start at the top. Ever.

The left doesn’t hate Candace because she is conservative, black or a woman. The left hates Candace because she is literate.

Yeah, I‘m down with White 6 on her age and lack of experience. We need to be above the party that elects bartenders.

Candace is to young. She has a good social message but we would need a bunch of white guys in there making the decisions on everything else.

Forum List

Back