Zone1 A Strong and Intelligent Woman Speaks Truth

Don't be triggered old white dude.
I’m mostly shocked that it’s now apparently okay to be ageist. I’m triggered by these micro aggressions. It’s just a number fatso. The anti-white anti-male stuff is a dime-a-dozen at this point.

how am i lying?.....biden fucked up more an already fucked up border situation.....he deserves to be dogged for that....3 years later because its an election year he is now saying something....and i already said trump handled the covid shit pretty badly.....
Given the fact Biden proposed border legislation on day one that got stopped and that the border was not the top priority on day one, nor is it really now, I look at all the things Biden has done and say hes been a better president than trump, and Bush 2, maybe even Clinton and Obama.

Given the fact Biden proposed border legislation on day one that got stopped and that the border was not the top priority on day one, nor is it really now, I look at all the things Biden has done and say hes been a better president than trump, and Bush 2, maybe even Clinton and Obama.
the border may not have been his top priority but it sure was a problem when he took over.....the 2 morons he picked to handle it didnt do much did they?...he let this thing get out of hand....he could have been a fucking leader and got this thing under control a couple years ago.....trump let covid get out of control,biden did the same with the border...two half-assed presidents....

the border may not have been his top priority but it sure was a problem when he took over.....the 2 morons he picked to handle it didnt do much did they?...he let this thing get out of hand....he could have been a fucking leader and got this thing under control a couple years ago.....trump let covid get out of control,biden did the same with the border...two half-assed presidents....
Oh no!

The border the border the bodreder tyhe n\born

Going to be a long 8 months saying the same damn thing.

So was COVID, jobs losses, a dead economy, the lack of Ambassadors and half staffed agencies at the executive level among other things. Considering all that, the least threat we had and still do are a bunch of poor people crossing our borders with little or nothing trying to find jobs.

So was COVID, jobs losses, a dead economy, the lack of Ambassadors and half staffed agencies at the executive level among other things. Considering all that, the least threat we had and still do are a bunch of poor people crossing our borders with little or nothing trying to find jobs.
so these "poor" young guys crossing are just looking for jobs right?...none of them might be here to do some damage to us,all of them are just poor guys looking for jobs...

Forum List

Back