A Stray Sock!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Sorry, not message board socks.

When I got home from my trip, there was a sock in my living room floor. It was a very small sock, like a little girl's sock. It was nylon and dotted swissy looking with lace on the top. I wouldn't be able to get my foot in it, and I never owned a sock like it. It was not there when I left for my trip. So, where did the sock come from? My alarm system was on the entire time.

People have been known to come in and stay in these lake houses while the owners are away, usually for the winter. I can't see anything that disturbed, moved, or missing. WTF? Where did that sock come from?

My sock bottom, mystery sock on top. Sorry, not lace on the top of it, just lacey looking elastic.

Sorry, not message board socks.

When I got home from my trip, there was a sock in my living room floor. It was a very small sock, like a little girl's sock. It was nylon and dotted swissy looking with lace on the top. I wouldn't be able to get my foot in it, and I never owned a sock like it. It was not there when I left for my trip. So, where did the sock come from? My alarm system was on the entire time.

People have been known to come in and stay in these lake houses while the owners are away, usually for the winter. I can't see anything that disturbed, moved, or missing. WTF? Where did that sock come from?

very creepy. I hate shit like that .

I don't know where the sock came from. I have a friend with small feet who may have dropped it in my back BR with the cat dragging it out later. When I got home, I found my string of black pearls under the bed. So the cat was doing something funky with the black sock and the black pearls. The cat is a she.

I don't know where the sock came from. I have a friend with small feet who may have dropped it in my back BR with the cat dragging it out later. When I got home, I found my string of black pearls under the bed. So the cat was doing something funky with the black sock and the black pearls. The cat is a she.

Thank god.

Forum List

Back