A special Christmas message from Melania Trump!

She has been a wonderful First Lady you Marxist piece of shit. Your fucking day is coming soon you pig.

Someone's got their Christmas balls all scrunched up. :)

She doesn't even register as blip on famous first ladies in the last 50 years. She's a vapid, gold digging, former soft core adult movie actress who excuses her husband's worst inclinations.
She'll be forgotten as quickly as her husband.

Prog propaganda and media/entertainer shills made sure she was nothing from the beginning.

She has been a wonderful First Lady you Marxist piece of shit. Your fucking day is coming soon you pig.

Someone's got their Christmas balls all scrunched up. :)

She doesn't even register as blip on famous first ladies in the last 50 years. She's a vapid, gold digging, former soft core adult movie actress who excuses her husband's worst inclinations.
She'll be forgotten as quickly as her husband.

Prog propaganda and media/entertainer shills made sure she was nothing from the beginning.

Yes, she claims to be one of the most bullied people in the country.
If true, she brings it on herself for being an idiot and marrying a creep.

5b2c1c531a0000c704ce247d.jpeg

Colbert "For everyone on Mel's team that signed off on 'Be Best'? BE BETTER!" :cool-45:

I take shits that are more intelligent and funny than Comrade Coldburt.

Remember that’s what you conservative idiots said about John Stewart and the daily show? He was great and you said he sucked.

The reason there is no conservative Colbert is he would have to lie. What’s great about Colbert is everything he is saying is true. If it weren’t you cons wouldn’t let him get away with it.

Remember that’s what you conservative idiots said about John Stewart and the daily show? He was great and you said he sucked.

The reason there is no conservative Colbert is he would have to lie. What’s great about Colbert is everything he is saying is true. If it weren’t you cons wouldn’t let him get away with it.

Stewart is fucking moron. Another hate filled leftist.

At first I was shocked that communists got their news from comedy shows, but given what fucking clowns you have in the Reich press it makes sense. Stewart is no different than Madcow, a couple of bitter Bolsheviks that never approach funny.

By using the word Marxist as a pejorative, you are disrespecting FLOTUS' parents :lol:

By using the word Marxist as a pejorative, you are disrespecting FLOTUS' parents :lol:

Marxism killed millions in 20th century and Chinese communist killed millions with COVID virus.

Marxism killed millions in 20th century and Chinese communist killed millions with COVID virus.

You are missing the point. Flotus was raised by communists

And then she married a guy who is inconsistently capitalist at the most. Authoritarian mercantilist is more like it.

Stewart is fucking moron. Another hate filled leftist.

At first I was shocked that communists got their news from comedy shows, but given what fucking clowns you have in the Reich press it makes sense. Stewart is no different than Madcow, a couple of bitter Bolsheviks that never approach funny.
I love it when people say they don’t like Colbert or Stewart or kimmell. If you don’t feel them, that’s a stain on you. They are hilarious and spot on. You just don’t like it cause the truth hurts your lies. Withou them pointing out how bad trump was maybe trump would have won. Yes people are informed by snl, the tonight show, late show, jimmy kimmell. And I can assure you they aren’t commies because I agree with them and I’m not a commie.

And when you throw out the commie bullshit, it also revealed you for being the rwnj you are, comrade.

I love it when people say they don’t like Colbert or Stewart or kimmell. If you don’t feel them, that’s a stain on you. They are hilarious and spot on. You just don’t like it cause the truth hurts your lies. Withou them pointing out how bad trump was maybe trump would have won. Yes people are informed by snl, the tonight show, late show, jimmy kimmell. And I can assure you they aren’t commies because I agree with them and I’m not a commie.

And when you throw out the commie bullshit, it also revealed you for being the rwnj you are, comrade.

They are hate filled leftists who appeal to the bitter hatred you have for America.

Simple as that.

They are hate filled leftists who appeal to the bitter hatred you have for America.

Simple as that.
Stop saying we hate America. We love America. It’s right wing America we hate.

You really have to feel sorry for the left when the best they can do is attack a woman.
I thought the same thing when a week ago all the republicans like rush and fox started attacking dr biden.

This is retaliation bitch.
So it makes everything fine. So you are going to be all twitter patted and praising the republicans when they riot, burn and kill in mostly peaceful demonstrations. You are going to be more then joyful when Biden and friends come under investigation. Because tit for tat is the name of the game right?
As long as we are in charge fine. Your claims have to have some merit. Keep in mind trump had a lot of shady connections with russia. Flynn went to jail. Michael Cohen went to jail for other illegal things trump did Too matter of fact

No biden buddies will go to jail for their dealings with china
Lol. Funny how those things were perfectly fine and even allowed and encouraged until they went with Trump. Then suddenly everyone was against it.we are not talking just republicans here it was both sides of the isle.

You really have to feel sorry for the left when the best they can do is attack a woman.

Your team spent 8 long years attacking Michelle Obama. Spare us the faux outrage ;-)
Nothing faux about it. Name anything she did that actually helped. The school lunch thing was an unmitigated failure. Some of her messages were not only subversive but racist.

Oh nonsense. She improved school lunches and had a huge hit with her fitness program. She conducted herself with grace and dignity (no jackets that said "I don't care - Do you?") Also, she didn't whine about how the media was bullying her and she made some excellent speeches (which were then plagiarized by Mel).

What did the last FLOTUS do - Be Best? :laughing0301:

melania-degree-579b8be33df78c327636c413.jpg

2gmejv.jpg
I take it you slept during 44 years. Her school lunch program was terrible unless you were not going to school, then maybe it was ok.
she talked down the U.S. She claimed she had never been proud of the U.S. but I can understand that you didn’t care.
She was never threatened with the things that Trumps wife and children were.

Simple as that.
Oh I agree you don’t hate America you just don’t like the ideals that it was founded on. You and others want to be more like Cuba or Venezuela

Simple as that.
Oh I agree you don’t hate America you just don’t like the ideals that it was founded on. You and others want to be more like Cuba or Venezuela
Universal healthcare is all I want that they have. What else about Venezuela do I like? Maybe how they don’t let the oil companies own them. From what I understand they over regulate that shit and their government is not friendly to businesses And they go too far. They are corrupt. . I don’t want to be unfriendly to business. I want to regulate but not too much.

In other words, venesuela is not our business model.

a. properly regulate.
b. Strong unions and middle class. That means good pay, affordable healthcare and college and good social programs like Medicare and social security

Simple as that.
Universal healthcare is all I want that they have. What else about Venezuela do I like? Maybe how they don’t let the oil companies own them. From what I understand they over regulate that shit and their government is not friendly to businesses And they go too far. They are corrupt. . I don’t want to be unfriendly to business. I want to regulate but not too much.

a. properly regulate.
b. Strong unions and middle class. That means good pay, affordable healthcare and college and good social programs like Medicare and social security
With backbreaking taxes on the working class. Taxes against increased business. Fiction over fact and last but not last one and only one political ruling party.

Simple as that.

a. properly regulate.
With backbreaking taxes on the working class. Taxes against increased business. Fiction over fact and last but not last one and only one political ruling party.
Huh? Could you be more vague?

Forum List

Back