A Solution to the Indiana Law Protecting Religion (That 82% Support BTW)

Do you support Indiana's law as amended in the OP?

• Yes, I think that's a good compromise.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, it's 100% LGBT way or the highway

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Maybe, but I have another amending idea of my own (see my post)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
And then you hung out and had beers with them.........played pool, shot darts.................and hung with them after work every day...................

If it's my bar, then I should have the right to refuse service...............it's still my property...............and actually you can get around the PC BS by saying members only club.....................oops..................and then reject those you deem not welcomed at your club..............

You could, but you'd probably go out of business fairly quickly.

You should have the to refuse service if they don't pay their bills, act inappropriately, etc.

Hell, if they were having gay sex in the bathroom, I'd be the first one supporting your right to throw them out.

That's easy to answer. Freedom of religious practice is protected by the Constitution. Gay butt sex is not.

Actualy, it is under the 14th Amendment.
Not in my bar..........................

Because they are gay doesn't give them the right to INFRINGE on the rights and beliefs of others.................if I don't agree with their life style, and they inhabit my PROPERTY, aka the bar scenario, then I should have that right to tell them to leave....................same as I'd say to a group of thugs...............gang members...............same as the KKK..............and so on..........................

Even though it is a public place.....................it is still PRIVATELY OWNED..............and no Obama didn't build it.................It was built by my toils and labor........not others...................

It's success or failure is in the hands of how I conduct business..................and harmful groups can do more damage to that business than my own decisions...................the gays and gang members can open their own dang bar......................and stop getting blood from the fights off my floor.

And then you hung out and had beers with them.........played pool, shot darts.................and hung with them after work every day...................

If it's my bar, then I should have the right to refuse service...............it's still my property...............and actually you can get around the PC BS by saying members only club.....................oops..................and then reject those you deem not welcomed at your club..............

You could, but you'd probably go out of business fairly quickly.

You should have the to refuse service if they don't pay their bills, act inappropriately, etc.

Hell, if they were having gay sex in the bathroom, I'd be the first one supporting your right to throw them out.
The opposite could be true..............If I had a large group coming there and then they leave because of a small group of undesirables then I would lose business and money as well...............

Where in this equation do you see the equal amounts of money flow between the groups..................

So I'd say I'd be going out of business because they took it over..............not to mention the broken stuff if we used the same equation to the biker gangs.........

Because they are gay doesn't give them the right to INFRINGE on the rights and beliefs of others.................if I don't agree with their life style, and they inhabit my PROPERTY, aka the bar scenario, then I should have that right to tell them to leave....................same as I'd say to a group of thugs...............gang members...............same as the KKK..............and so on..........................

Even though it is a public place.....................it is still PRIVATELY OWNED..............and no Obama didn't build it.................It was built by my toils and labor........not others...................

It's success or failure is in the hands of how I conduct business..................and harmful groups can do more damage to that business than my own decisions...................the gays and gang members can open their own dang bar......................and stop getting blood from the fights off my floor.

Guy, I don't think you understand the concept of Public Accommodation. I would hope that before you ever try to open the bar, you'll learn about it.

Just trying to save you some money.

The opposite could be true..............If I had a large group coming there and then they leave because of a small group of undesirables then I would lose business and money as well...............

Where in this equation do you see the equal amounts of money flow between the groups..................

So I'd say I'd be going out of business because they took it over..............not to mention the broken stuff if we used the same equation to the biker gangs.........

So what would the "undesireables" be doing, exactly?

Guy, I don't think you understand the concept of Public Accommodation. I would hope that before you ever try to open the bar, you'll learn about it.

Just trying to save you some money.
Perhaps you are the one who needs to read up on members only clubs...................legally your Public Accommodation is mute.

So what would the "undesireables" be doing, exactly?
You've gotta be kidding me..............With gays dancing, hugging and kissing.............and all the other things...................and straight people and couples come in and go.................WE'VE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE.........................

How is that so hard for you to fathom.................

Same would be for a biker gang..............they come in and say the same thing...............afraid of the big bad bikers.................does that make the bikers bad..............no .......................not necessarily....................

But IMAGE has a lot to do with people wanting to do business with you...............

Riddle me this..................Do men go to HOOTERS to look at faggots kissing or to see BIG BOOBS.............and have a good time....................

Whether you like it or not....................it's reality..........which people like you choose to not apply...............

Of course if this subject was refusing service to a gay couple.......you'd probably say SUE..............SUE...............SUE....................

Which is the BATTLE CRY for GAYS.........and people like you.

no-shoes.jpg

Perhaps having this sign is offending someone..................LION'S, TIGERS AND BEARS............

no-shoes.jpg

Perhaps having this sign is offending someone..................LION'S, TIGERS AND BEARS............
At ground zero up until just recently, saying "no pants no service" would've gotten you labelled a "bigot" and probably subject to a lawsuit. Then the city fathers started thinking about getting sued by some gal with razor rash on her thighs sitting on a barstool where some gay guy just sat butt naked with ooze dribbling out of his blown sphincter that statistically was infested with HIV virus and thought better of it. As I now understand it, people aren't allowed to walk around bare ass naked there anymore legally. It's a health issue.

...duh.. :cuckoo:

A solution to the Indiana law that says Christians can refuse to enable a 'gay marriage' is found in understanding concepts #1 & #2 below. I wrote this post in response to a comment "ChrisL" made.

Any service having to do conspicously or overtly for a "gay marriage" may be able to be objected to by Christians. !

Hmmmm have you ever read the Constitution?

What makes you think that Christians are allowed special exemptions under the Constitution?

Where in the constitution does it say that people must commit sacrilege if they want to remain in business?

That's right. It doesn't say that.

You obviously do not understand the term sacrilege and what it entails.

Where in the constitution does it say that people must commit sacrilege if they want to remain in business?

Jude 1 of the New Testament says that any Christian who enables a homosexual subculture in overtaking a civilization or township will be subject to the pit of fire forever. See the OP for details. koshergirl understands it perfectly here.

Marriage is the steering wheel that drives the vehicle of any civilization. Ergo, enabling gay marriage is in fact sacrilege.

A solution to the Indiana law that says Christians can refuse to enable a 'gay marriage' is found in understanding concepts #1 & #2 below. I wrote this post in response to a comment "ChrisL" made....Any service having to do conspicously or overtly for a "gay marriage" may be able to be objected to by Christians.
Hmmmm have you ever read the Constitution? What makes you think that Christians are allowed special exemptions under the Constitution?
:lmao:

How about the 1st Amendment to the Constitution? Wow are you dumb.

Jude 1 of the New Testament says that any Christian who enables a homosexual subculture in overtaking a civilization or township will be subject to the pit of fire forever. See the OP for details. koshergirl understands it perfectly here.

Marriage is the steering wheel that drives the vehicle of any civilization. Ergo, enabling gay marriage is in fact sacrilege.

Homosexuality is not overtaking any civilization. My you folks are scared of your own shadow. BTW, God made gays gay.

A solution to the Indiana law that says Christians can refuse to enable a 'gay marriage' is found in understanding concepts #1 & #2 below. I wrote this post in response to a comment "ChrisL" made.

Any service having to do conspicously or overtly for a "gay marriage" may be able to be objected to by Christians. Any other service which the person's sexual orientation should not matter (provision of housing, food, sundries, dining etc. ) would not. Any lewd display of any sexual behavior by any people can be grounds for them being kicked out of any business. If two gay or two hetero people are sitting at a restaurant having dinner and tonguing each other over their chicken kiev, out they go.

Obnoxious people of any sexual preference can be ousted if their behavior is disturbing other patrons. A business cannot be expected to commit fiscal suicide to accomodate lecherous people of any orientation. Keep it under wraps, everyone. No PDA. Each side gives a little. Each side loses a little.

Well, you would never know that by reading some of the posts on these forums. Some people make it QUITE clear that they are more than willing to treat homosexual people as less than human because of their religious beliefs.
Then they aren't true Christians and cannot claim to be.
In the following discussion, this article's survey of over 3,000 gay men is "the Given":
ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Jude 1 of the New Testament (that modern Christians follow) divides the homosexual issue into two components and prescribes a different protocol for each:

1. The individual homosexual, who the Christian is supposed to reach out to in compassion "making a difference" in their disfigured lives. The reward for doing this is salvation for the Christian.

2. The homosexual movement, the subculture that always seeks to overthrow normal values in its twisted quest to feel legitimate and not have to face the source of its pain by bumping up against moral values. Sodom was given as an example. But in Jude 1 of the New Testament (the Bible of modern Christians) it said that the same applies to other cities like Sodom. San Francisco would be a modern example. Ancient Greece, another. The "reward" for failing to stave off this advancement is eternity in the pit of fire for any Christian who fails.

Apparently it is (very) important to God that the matrix itself within which all humans learn and live and are tested, not be fundamentally tampered with. I'll leave readers here to meditate on why that is...

Since marriage is the hub of any culture, homosexuals seeking to overtake it is one and the same as homosexuals seeking to take over a culture. A Christian who partakes in enabling that, by choice or by force, is damned either way to the pit of fire. A Christian has no choice. They MUST not participate in so-called "gay marriage". Just as they MUST not harm individual gays: Grand Theater in California Shocked Sodomite Suppression Act US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I laugh at the title of the thread BTW. "Pence running for cover"....and all the GOP bigwigs too who have got his back? I think they've seen the poll on this thread and have done the math: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 831 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

82%.....impressive!

Lotta text for "I hate queers cuz they like my tushy"

Any service having to do conspicously or overtly for a "gay marriage" may be able to be objected to by Christians. !

What makes you think that Christians are allowed special exemptions under the Constitution?

where does it say in the constitution that businesses have religions?

If you don't want to encounter group X, don't be in a business group X patronizes. It seems like a pretty simple solution to me.

But once you said, "Hey, I offer Service X". you are kind of stuck with that, aren't you?

The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993.

Holly Hobby won vs Burwell. It's really simple. The Justices expanded the law to include "for profits".

Last edited:

For crying out freaking loud get up to speed. Holly Hobby case was won on the RFRA.

The

If you don't want to encounter group X, don't be in a business group X patronizes. It seems like a pretty simple solution to me.

But once you said, "Hey, I offer Service X". you are kind of stuck with that, aren't you?

Holly Hobby won vs Burwell. It's really simple. The Justices expanded the law to include "for profits".
Nice Avatar............Glad to see you got one of them back.

:woohoo:

The

Nice Avatar............Glad to see you got one of them back.

:woohoo:

Still looking for my red riding hood. I've not given up hope :lol:

Forum List

Back