A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

Unless you are a woman getting the shit beat out of her by a man, or a young female track star who loses a scholarship to a shemale who doesn't deserve and who is less than average when competing against men.

It's you that doesn't give a shit about the oppression and abuse of women. We don't share in your sins.

Oh, please. Most women aren't athletes or MMA fighters. The only reason ANYONE cares about female sports is because there are scholarships attached that the universities gave out because the government made them do it.

I worry more about REAL oppression of women the right is fine with like limiting their health care choices and making it okay to underpay them, which is going to have a much bigger impact.

Demonstrated insanity should concern everyone

transgenderism is lunacy

Only to you... most of us are well-adjusted enough to be fine with it.

Youre ok with him beating up women? The damage he can inflict could be permanent and devastating.

She volunteered to get beaten up... I guess she just forgot the safe word.

Yes, you are in favor of sports being for men. How misogynist of you.

Afghanistan sounds like your kind of place

When was the last time you watched a WNBA game? Let's get real, if there weren't big bags of government money attached to female sports, this wouldn't be a big deal. You know, the kind of big government you are normally against.

A man beat the shit out of a woman while you cheered. That bothers a lot of people.

Uh, the only people I see "Cheering" are the ones who watch MMA sports so they can see people getting beaten up to start with. Frankly, I don't see the appeal of making street brawling a "sport".

She was forced by the organization she belonged to to fight a man. What part of that don't you understand. Rarely can a fighter turn down a fight offered to them. Happens once in a while but usually the fighter pays a price for turning down a fight.

Like I said, you are know nothing most likely effeminate soy boy who thinks he-she-you are some kind of intellectual, but you have no wisdom. Just horse shit bullshit and lefty dogma.

The problem was, she joined that organization... she wasn't a slave to that organization.

We are all asked to do things by our jobs we don't like every day, and we have the choice to do them or work somewhere else.

I have no problem if a man feels that he is a women and wants to do all the things to be a lady. But there is an absolute physical advantage for those men that choose to do so post puberty. Especially if that man is highly skilled, and is in prime physical condition (for a male)or at a professional level for any said sport prior to transitioning. Dave Chappel said it best. What does it mean to be equal? What if Lebron James decided to be a woman? Does he still play in the NBA, or play in the WNBA and scores 840 points a game? Even though it's a joke, in that joke is some truths.
If Lebron started playing for the WNBA, people might actually remember the WNBA is a thing...

Instead of it mostly playing to empty stadiums, waving its arms up and down trying to get attention.

This is a huge grey area that needs defined and needs more specific studies and research. No one is homophobic or trans-phobic for asking questions and point out the obvious advantages that some of these men will have.

Um, okay... frankly, there are a lot bigger problem we need to solve than whether or not a street brawl people paid money to see was "Fair" or not.

his is what I replied on the other thread about this.

If you are born with a dick you can't be a chick....no matter how much you mutilate your body.:dunno:

But you know what? If women keep on participating in sports playing against men to women transvestites, they deserve to lose.

I can not have any sympathy for them anymore, heck let the tranny win and be done with female sports.

Um, okay. Let's look at that.

Every year, people go in for all sorts of cosmetic surgeries... Liposuction, hair transplants, boob jobs, plastic surgery, gastric bypass operations, orthopedic surgery, to be something other than what nature made them. Sometimes to correct defects, sometimes for their own vanity.

My personal favorite, Asian women who get "Double Eyelid" surgery so they look less "Asian".

1631702360528.png

Yet we don't go into hysterics because people get surgeries like this....

He transitioned to male, so he is properly referred to as "he/him/his" now, even though he competed as a female in the past.

Funny, you guys never get upset about women who transition into men competing against men. Why is that?
Yeah no... I questioned why the other poster repeatedly went back and forth, in the same sentence referring to he and her.

Naw, man, stupid is making "Street Brawling" a sport. That people actually pay money to see.

I worry about things that might effect my life. This really doesn't.
yeah man... you actually said you don't think men entering the ring with women is going to make beating worse. That is incredibly dumb

If Lebron started playing for the WNBA, people might actually remember the WNBA is a thing...

Instead of it mostly playing to empty stadiums, waving its arms up and down trying to get attention.

Um, okay... frankly, there are a lot bigger problem we need to solve than whether or not a street brawl people paid money to see was "Fair" or not.
You provide nothing to the conversation.

The problem was, she joined that organization... she wasn't a slave to that organization.

We are all asked to do things by our jobs we don't like every day, and we have the choice to do them or work somewhere else.
That's horse shit. You pieces of human excrement never are honest about your own wicked and evil religious dogma. No man should be in a MMA ring with a woman and no woman should be extorted to fight in a ring with a man.

There are only two sexes Male and Female, and when you meet your maker you are going to be rudely reminded of that on judgment day.

Hey, if she is into getting beaten up, might as well do a thorough job of it....
Just more proof of how much liberals hate women, most of which is due to the fact that they can bring life in to this world. Liberals goat humping Satanic Liberals hate that shit.

Baseless/irrelevant spewing/derailing.

You're making wild/false allegations/assumptions, and appear incredibly foolish.

See above.

Already addressed.

Already addressed.
You are irrelevant. Let the abomination from Hell, bound for Hell fight men since The Abomination has the bone density, muscle mass, heart and lung capacity of a man.

You're incredibly confused, and spewing angry nonsense.
And you are a child of Hell. At least I know who my Father and Creator is.
No confusion about that. However you will be very confused when you find out that God doesn't believe in the Trans, Gay, Queer, Pedo, Lesbian lifestyle and sends you all straight to Hell for being the abominations you are.

Tim's a great guy, and would either laugh at you, shake his head at you, or both.
Tim and you are unrepentant sinners. So you can laugh all you want, or you can realize we are nearing Biblical times spoken of by the prophets and that you should get down on your knees and ask God to forgive you, come in to your hearts and save your wicked souls and begin living and thinking right before your eternal fate is sealed.

Transgenderism is a sin. Plain and simple, and if you refuse to stand against it, that sin will be held against you as if you were doing it yourself.

Oh, please. Most women aren't athletes or MMA fighters. The only reason ANYONE cares about female sports is because there are scholarships attached that the universities gave out because the government made them do it.

I worry more about REAL oppression of women the right is fine with like limiting their health care choices and making it okay to underpay them, which is going to have a much bigger impact.

Only to you... most of us are well-adjusted enough to be fine with it.

She volunteered to get beaten up... I guess she just forgot the safe word.
Murdering a baby is not a healthcare choice. Do you actually give a shit when a female child is exterminated in a Planned Parenthood extermination camp? Do you give a shit when the woman is emotionally scarred for life because of it?

No, but you do get your rocks off hearing about a He-She virtually raping a real woman in an MMA ring, don't you perv?

Forum List

Back