Transgender MMA fighter breaks female opponent’s skull. Is it now OK for a man to hit a woman?

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
Actually, that might work in court if a man decks some silly Antifa tuffy-ette.

"She was acting like a man, Your Honor. I thought she was either a man or transgendered, with the power of a man, so I coldcocked her on the spot to defend myself."

Boy, #MeToo is really screwing stuff up, eh?

i was always taught to never hit a woman but these --- [ widdle tuffy ettes] --- gotta make it hard for a male guy of 13 - 15 or whatever age to just stand in place and take ' abuse' . See 'moldylocks get punched at Berkeley riot' .

"
In 2014, Fallon Fox, a transgender MMA fighter, beat his female opponent, Tamika Brents, so severely, that she suffered a broken skull and concussion before being TKO’d.

The fight lasted one round and was over in almost two and a half minutes. It’s not easy viewing, but the entire fight, including the bloody end.

Transgender MMA fighter breaks female opponent's skull. Is it now OK for a man to hit a woman? · Caldron Pool

You Lefty's are effed up in the head.
/----/ I blame the real woman for getting in the ring with the freak pervert. The transgender should be charged with assault.

what is the problem ?? Both signed up to do battle i would guess .

There is a GIRLS ultimate fighting division for a REASON. A man does not have BREASTS. BREASTS are a liability when fighting.

This punk assed cock self chopper deserves a lot larger ass whoppin...

Anybody who thinks men should participate in Women's Events needs help.
------------------------------------ i don't care , i'm no Sports Fan and never have been but they both AGREE to fight i guess so whats the problem DOC .

Men don't belong in women's sports for the simple fact that men will take it over and chase women out of it. I don't think women should be doing man things, but if you do value such "sports" and nontraditional activities for women I am just saying.

There is a GIRLS ultimate fighting division for a REASON. A man does not have BREASTS. BREASTS are a liability when fighting.

----------------------------------- if i understand your reply and as i said , they both agreed to fight . Tough zhit for the woman , she knows that she has 'breasts' LADexter .

Men don't belong in women's sports for the simple fact that men will take it over and chase women out of it.

I don't think women should be doing man things, but if you do value such "sports" and nontraditional activities for women I am just saying.

In Texas a Trans boy when a State Wrestling title.
A Trans man won a women's bike race.
This guy has badly hurt two women.

True top of the food chain moments for mankind.

Quite a dilemma for the mentally I'll leotards. Most of them are gonna ignore this.

Anybody who thinks men should participate in Women's Events needs help.
------------------------------------ i don't care , i'm no Sports Fan and never have been but they both AGREE to fight i guess so whats the problem DOC .

He broke her skull, sorry but men are physically superior.
------------------------------------ aw broken skull , yanked or crished breast or 2 , she'll probably live and if not RIP and , well , she freely signed up is my point.

She has beasts implants, the one on the left is the transsexual.

She has beasts implants, the one on the left is the transsexual.

I see. I still think that is not "fair" or "sportsmanlike" for that fighter to fight women.

What a JERK!!!

Has breast implants to get the "right" to beat up women.

This person is SERIOUSLY DERANGED and does need a world class ASS WHOPPING from a man.

aw , like i keep saying , everyone FREELY signed the paper work . Almost reminds me of the widdle football players that cry about Brain injury as if they have any brains .

Forum List

Back