A Smoking Gun = Mark Meadows Exchanged Texts With 34 Members Of Congress About Plans To Overturn The 2020 Election Good bye Majority

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Mark Meadows has been curious to me ever since Cassisdy portrayed Meadows as the person who was wherever Trump was... Meadows defied the congressional request to testify. Then he suddenly became nowhere to
be seen. Now we might have a clue as why .............

talkingpointsmemo.com

Mark Meadows Exchanged Texts With 34 Members Of Congress About Plans To Overturn The 2020 Election

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows exchanged text messages with at least 34 Republican members of Congress as they plotted to overturn President Trump’s loss in the 2020 election.
talkingpointsmemo.com

Mark Meadows has been curious to me ever since Cassisdy portrayed Meadows as the person who was wherever Trump was... Meadows defied the congressional request to testify. Then he suddenly became nowhere to

talkingpointsmemo.com

Mark Meadows Exchanged Texts With 34 Members Of Congress About Plans To Overturn The 2020 Election

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows exchanged text messages with at least 34 Republican members of Congress as they plotted to overturn President Trump’s loss in the 2020 election.
talkingpointsmemo.com
Permanently disband the Republican party.
The party of traitors.

The Anti American ALEC Party of Fascism has no place in America. Take ALEC and the entire fascist organization down
for the count = prosecute prosecute prosecute prosecute prosecute. They have been in business for at least 43 years.

talkingpointsmemo.com

talkingpointsmemo.com
/----/ So? They didn't think it was a fair election. The only ones obsessed with these texts are democRATs, not the American people.

talkingpointsmemo.com

talkingpointsmemo.com
None of those text are about “overturning the election”.
It’s about standing up to election fraud.

None of those text are about “overturning the election”.
It’s about standing up to election fraud.
Of course they are. That's what Trump wanted. That's what the corrupt Republican party wanted. The first coup in United States history.

There was no election fraud. Not one shred of evidence.
There used to be consequences in this country for telling lies.
If this were 40 years ago, Trump would already be in prison. :)

Once again for the truly slow and amazingly stupid. Talking and planning to not certify electors is PART of the process it is neither illegal immoral or wrong. When Trump was elected several dems did the same thing. I don't recall any cries from you lefties about that at all.

Of course they are. That's what Trump wanted. That's what the corrupt Republican party wanted. The first coup in United States history.

“No shred of evidence.”

LOL.

IMG_2994.png

IMG_0778.jpeg

IMG_0786.jpeg

IMG_2604.jpeg

Talking and planning to not seat electors is IN THE LAW and is totally legal, the dems tried it with Trump.

Once again for the truly slow and amazingly stupid. Talking and planning to not certify electors is PART of the process it is neither illegal immoral or wrong. When Trump was elected several dems did the same thing. I don't recall any cries from you lefties about that at all.
You're full of shit...as usual. Hillary Clinton conceded the election the morning after. She went hiking. President Obama invited Trump to the White House THREE days after the election was called. Obama gave Trump a smooth transition.
That's what I remember, Sarge. I remember a dozen or so court challenges by the third party candidate, Jill Stein...but none from Clinton. That's the country's fault for inviting the whack-a-doodles who have no chance of winning to the party. :)

Wanna know what I DON'T remember?? An angry mob of Democrats storming the Capitol on 1/6/2017 demanding that the election be overturned because Hillary lost.

You're full of shit...as usual. Hillary Clinton conceded the election the morning after. She went hiking. President Obama invited Trump to the White House THREE days after the election was called. Obama gave Trump a smooth transition.
That's what I remember, Sarge. I remember a dozen or so court challenges by the third party candidate, Jill Stein...but none from Clinton. That's the country's fault for inviting the whack-a-doodles who have no chance of winning to the party. :)

Wanna know what I DON'T remember?? An angry mob of Democrats storming the Capitol on 1/6/2017 demanding that the election be overturned because Hillary lost.
you don't know squat on the day to certify democrats tried to challenge several state slates of electors they failed just like the republicans did for trump

You Morons dont even know how our government works. It is in the election process to challenge electors it takes at least one senator and congress person to do so the reason the dems failed with Trump was because they had no senator to lodge the complaint but the representatives tried anyway. The Republicans had senators but after the riot the senators backed out.

/----/ Hildabeast is an election denier.

Mark Meadows went along with criminal activity thus he also must suffer consequences ...... GO TO JAIL

Forum List

Back