A sixth migrant child dies in Fed custody....

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....
Why don’t you go down there and rescue them all and take them home with you?

OH no not sanctuary
let em all in ...but not in my backyard

he wants you to take em and feed em all while the beta fag virtue signals

May222019
Worms Turn in Murrieta
This ought to raise hair on the back of liberal establishmentarians’ necks. From Murrieta, midway between San Diego and Los Angeles:

An unknown number of migrants were recently flown into Murrieta’s Border Patrol facility and some in the community were quick to stand in front of the gates to let them know they’re not welcome to stay.

The “migrants” are illegal aliens. It is the federal government’s basic duty to keep unlawful invaders out of the country. Instead, it distributes them from sea to shining sea.

Here’s the really scary part:

“We can be called a racist and we’ll just smile. Because we don’t care,” said [Murrieta resident Bob] Kowell.

They don’t cringe and cower at the word “racist”? The media just experienced that chill a lion tamer would get up his spine at the realization that the lion isn’t afraid of his whip anymore

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

Hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants tying up our border facilities and personel.... a lot of these kids being forced northward by adults are already sick to begin with. Why dont Trump and Miller build a gas chamber?
Are you serious? We dont have the funding for what the border patrol needs... and the Democrats will not allow it because they hate Trump.

Go back and think again please

So, we gave her potentially life saving surgery, but unfortunately died.
You guys are loons.

Absolutely they are Loons. The fact there are ONLY six kids who died is probably a testament to how hard we are trying to help them. I wonder how many are dying on the Mexican side of the border... being raped robbed etc...
These loons will do anything to endorse their hatred for their own country and fellow Americans

I don't get it why parent(s) put the child in danger in the first place by bringing the kid(s) here when they KNOW what will happen. Its not our fault. Blame the parent that brought them.

I don't get it why parent(s) put the child in danger in the first place by bringing the kid(s) here when they KNOW what will happen. Its not our fault. Blame the parent that brought them.

Desperation....trying to get a better life style for their children....only to face trump and Atilla Miller...

If they weren't here trying for fake asylum they would be in their own country. Oh and you can bet we tax payers footed the bill for that kid.

Their parents are responsible for them. Not the tax payers of America. They should all be booted back to Mexico.

As for one dying?? Light a fucking candle.

I couldn't care less. They have no business here at all. Boot them all out.

Last edited:

Desperation....trying to get a better life style for their children....only to face trump and Atilla Miller...

Bullshit. Free ride is more like it. They came through many countries to get to our border. Hell Mexico offered them all asylum which they refused.

They want into our country so we tax payers can support their useless asses.

We should boot them all back to Mexico.

So what you’re saying is....the wall would had saved their lives.

The wall would have prevented them from entering the country and kids could have died in Mexico instead of the US.

Of course many have been allowed in because they are seeking fake asylum. There isn't enough room for them all. Those they can't house should be booted back to the Mexican side.

Drug problem in America. We must take al of your relatives and inject them with endless drugs then put them on the streets. For the non mean people like yourself. Flower power.....

I can see the campaign slogan now!

VOTE FOR trump! HE HAS STOOD BY AND WATCHED MIGRANT CHIKDREN RIPPED FROM THEIR PATENTS AND THEN DIE! HE DA MAN!!!!

They should have stayed home. If you want to blame someone blame the parents who brought them.

As for the dead kid?? I couldn't care less. Light a fucking candle.

They should boot all these fake asylum seekers back to Mexico.

12 people per day are killed by illegal alien, but the Racist Democrats don't care because they just want more of our paychecks

The wall would have prevented them from entering the country and kids could have died in Mexico instead of the US.

Of course many have been allowed in because they are seeking fake asylum. There isn't enough room for them all. Those they can't house should be booted back to the Mexican side.
----------------------------------- feck housing them , let them sit unhoused in the desert after using Military Force to keep them in the desert . Whats the deal with this 'humanitarian' BS of feeding and doctoring these illegal alien invaders that are called 'migrants' but should be called ' illegal alien invaders' ??

----------------------------------- feck housing them , let them sit unhoused in the desert after using Military Force to keep them in the desert . Whats the deal with this 'humanitarian' BS of feeding and doctoring these illegal alien invaders that are called 'migrants' but should be called ' illegal alien invaders' ??

Oh I agree. If I had my way they would all still be in Mexico.

Not one would be in the US and we tax payers sure wouldn't be stuck paying for their useless asses.

I'd boot those that are here right out the damned door back to Mexico.

Oh I agree. If I had my way they would all still be in Mexico.

Not one would be in the US and we tax payers sure wouldn't be stuck paying for their useless asses.

I'd boot those that are here right out the damned door back to Mexico.
----------------------------- just a comment and maybe a clarification but i don't care about money spent . My only concern is SOVEREIGNTY of he USA and its borders and interior . It seems to me that these 'invaders' are being distributed throughout the USA and will Always be in the USA . And Trump , even though he MAY go after them some day . Well he might only be Pres. for a remaining 2 years , maybe 6 and then we will see these embedded invaders being sworn in with lots of fanfare by the next President --- POSSIBLY and Maybe Claudette ,

Forum List

Back