A simple scientific analysis of the Maui fire

LOL!!!

Just PARROT "the scientists" according to "the media"

LOL!!!

Trending: Parrot may be called to testify in murder trial - CityNews ...
No, according to the scientists.

As opposed to some uneducated slob on a message board making up weird fantasies.

Easy call.

according to the scientists.

So "the scientists" say Global "Warming" caused tires to melt...

1. Hawaiian temp data shows no warming long term and 2023 was not a warm summer for Hawaii (Honolulu data)
2. Global Warming claims it has "warmed" Earth 2F.... and even that is 100% pure bullshit
3. There is no way to get tires to 1100F by a "wildfire" ...
4. Sick lying supporters of Zionist Fascist Mass Murder would just parrot "the scientists" saying wildfire and wind did this

I meant, before hand. I see your point.
Fort Fun Indiana I lived in California and have seen bad fires but I never have seen anything like this.... it looked like a nuclear bomb went off... nearly the entire community was destroyed... they fenced the burn area in to control toxic dust blowing from the impact zone and to keep looters away...
I plan to return when they have more for me to do to help... right now there is just a lot of consoling going on and immediate help with placing people into homes... and getting kids placed into schools....

Fort Fun Indiana I lived in California and have seen bad fires but I never have seen anything like this.... it looked like a nuclear bomb went off... nearly the entire community was destroyed... they fenced the burn area in to control toxic dust blowing from the impact zone and to keep looters away...
I plan to return when they have more for me to do to help... right now there is just a lot of consoling going on and immediate help with placing people into homes... and getting kids placed into schools....

FFI has no interest in truth. FFI is a Zionist Fascist liar. He is here to shout down truth.

Forum List

Back