A simple scientific analysis of the Maui fire

so "Global Warming" caused tires to melt... because you have a beak and a birdbrain and you can parrot MSNBC....
If you global warming on the brain, maybe you should seek help.

You are 1000F short explaining the melting of tires...
How long can you stand next to a very hot fire? It's an important question when you're trying to understand how radiant heat will continue to raise an object's temperature as long as the energy builds up faster than it can be dissipated. Why is the earth warmer than space? Another important question when you're trying to understand basic science. You haven't even acknowledged that a forest fire can reach well over the temperature needed to melt rubber, and this was a big one.
which is less than the 1600F you are short explaining the river of molten steel from the South Tower...
Juvenile attempt at a deflection. Ignored.

It is truly telling how the Left/Dems here are completely complacent with lying about deliberate intentional mass murder of Hawaiian people.
LOOLLLOLLOL. ^^^^^^

Who is the engineer of this 'mass murder'
And don't say the government.

Tell us more about the cars that contained bombs.

On one side, ocean spraying it all day,
Here is the picture of the burned cars right next to the ocean.
Where is ALL THIS ocean spray.
Those roads have absolutely NO ocean spray.

I'm excited for your BS explanation.

Well, let's check this out. A road, filled with cars. On one side, ocean spraying it all day, the other side, houses that were burned by "wildfire..." got that...

Maui fire: 96 killed as governor warns of 'significant' death toll rise ...'significant' death toll rise ...

Maui Fire Update: Death Toll Rises as Efforts to Fight Blazes Continue

Who is the engineer of this 'mass murder'

One of them was Chris Wray, because whoever did this knew Chris Wray would observe clear evidence this was a lot more than a "wildfire" and cover it up...

so, Zionist Fascists did this...

It is telling that an army of Zionist Fascist liars is here trying to claim "the wind" did it...

Some homes in the burn area survived because they were landscaped and didn't have native weeds growing around the homes and buildings....
"some?" okay.

Some structures in the burn area that had native weeds growing around the homes and buildings, survived.

Fire causes a draft of oxygen that follows it.
When the temp goes up, the wind picks up. It produces a firebomb when you open a window in a building or room. The fresh air rushes into where the fire is. It's called a backdraft.
All it took was a 20-30 knot wind behind it, and a few strategically set thermite bombs, and you quickly have a conflagration. On the outskirts of Lahaina you can see burnt out cars with pools of melted aluminum and magnesium trailing toward the town. A perfect indication that the cars were the source of the fires.
The car graveyard is more to do with criminal cops refusing to allow proper evacuation.
They have the area completely fenced off and won't allow the press to take videos and pictures of the crime scene.
Enough!

We all know the science can't be trusted. I wonder how many scientists who push the lines you're pushing, also believe in the Climate Changes consensus.

You are 1000F short explaining the melting of tires...

which is less than the 1600F you are short explaining the river of molten steel from the South Tower...

The tires did not "melt".
Rubber contains sap and Sulphur, all of which are easily ignited.
Rubber tires are easier to ignite than most wood even.
Rubber tires burn.
And the burning gasoline, as well as the 100 mph winds, would have cooked up a storm.
No to mention that there were hundreds of witnesses who survived.
I like some of your threads, but this one does not seem like such a good idea?

"some?" okay.

Some structures in the burn area that had native weeds growing around the homes and buildings, survived.
Yes some..... a new area and new development that took out all of the native grasses and weeds even though the tree huggers in the city fought them on it.... the only grocery store to survive was next to that development and before you open you ignorant pie hole again I was there two weeks ago and seen it for myself.... and I heard it from the home owners who at the time were allowed just a few hours to check on their homes and remove important items...

Yes some..... a new area and new development that took out all of the native grasses and weeds even though the tree huggers in the city fought them on it.... the only grocery store to survive was next to that development and before you open you ignorant pie hole again I was there two weeks ago and seen it for myself.... and I heard it from the home owners who at the time were allowed just a few hours to check on their homes and remove important items...
yaaawn...

Because that's all the time the high winds afforded them.

Because that's all the time the high winds afforded them.
No it was because they couldn't let too many go in at one time so it was go in and get back out so the next group could enter... but keep in mind most of the residents didn't have a home to return to....

Forum List

Back