A shitty night

So I went out with my brother tonight. After getting out of a 10 year relationship, I thought maybe he could need a distraction. So we went to his friends house and watched the last part of a movie, and then went out to his favorite local bar. In the course of 3 hours I had 8 drinks....pretty mellow for me. I can swallow down at least 12 in that time...at least.

I get home, and the ladies bitching. About anything and everything.

Long story short....she threatens to call the Cops cause I told her how stupid she was being, the punches me in the nose.

Nose was bleeding all over the kitchen floor (a five foot five girl CAN hit hard) all over the living room carpet, all over the bathroom....

I hate to be a bitch, but after a few more slaps, I called the Cops.

After hearing our stories, she was hauled off to county...for the weekend.

I'm here with my son...though the Cops insisted that my mother come over since I had some drinks (hours before!).

He's finally asleep. I'm sitting here having what I feel to be a well deserved drink. Why am I feeling like the worlds biggest son of a bitch?

I've been to county a couple of times, longer than a weekend....and all I can think about is her sitting there in the "County Scrubs" in that cold ass jail cell. She wont get out until she sees the judge on Monday...and thats an "if".

I know at this point I have to think of my boy, and I am, but isnt that part of it? His mother? I cant help but feel that I robbed him of a weekend of being with his mom.

IDK, I feel horrible no matter how you cut the cake.

And say what you want...no matter what happens between her and I, she IS a GREAT mother. And I wont try to take that away from her.

But at the same time, I wont be bloodied by my spouse.

You've been in jail before.. You think 8 drinks is nothing.. You sent her to jail cuz y'all are beating on each other - you likely verbally, her physically, and you have a small child.. No job, and you're *still* out drinking?

You don't see anything wrong in ANY of this?

You should be ashamed of yourself even posting this shit, much less actually having it in your life. What kind of example are you guys setting for that kid you so claim to love?

i hope the wee one wakes his ass up at the crack of dawn...and his hung over head...of course he will claim he is too tough for a hang over...and the first thing he sees is how he has really fucked up...i wonder who will take care of the kid while mom's in jail...how will he explain mom being in jail? i could just go on and on but i think we all get the picture of his well deserved shitty weekend ahead...

let me tell you something boy, if that was my daughter your ass would have been up hours ago cause i would have driven over and stomped you like the fucking mudhole you are....

just a mom's perspective...

Positive. I've seen nothing to indicate that. And since I'm currently laid off, I'm around my boy 24-7. I wont say something that isnt so.

Appreciate your concern though, I really do.

Ok. Take good care of yourself and your baby, she can't be allowed to hit you like that.

Thanks.

Bed time now. Its just me to take care of him, and a Daddy has to have his sleep!

I'm thinkin "daddy" should have been in bed about 4 hours ago - that little kids going to be up anywhere between an hour ago, and 45 mins from now, and if you're passed out, and moms in jail, who's taking care of him?

So I went out with my brother tonight. After getting out of a 10 year relationship, I thought maybe he could need a distraction. So we went to his friends house and watched the last part of a movie, and then went out to his favorite local bar. In the course of 3 hours I had 8 drinks....pretty mellow for me. I can swallow down at least 12 in that time...at least.

Long story short....she threatens to call the Cops cause I told her how stupid she was being, the punches me in the nose.

Nose was bleeding all over the kitchen floor (a five foot five girl CAN hit hard) all over the living room carpet, all over the bathroom....

I'm here with my son...though the Cops insisted that my mother come over since I had some drinks (hours before!).

He's finally asleep. I'm sitting here having what I feel to be a well deserved drink. Why am I feeling like the worlds biggest son of a bitch?

I've been to county a couple of times, longer than a weekend....and all I can think about is her sitting there in the "County Scrubs" in that cold ass jail cell. She wont get out until she sees the judge on Monday...and thats an "if".

I know at this point I have to think of my boy, and I am, but isnt that part of it? His mother? I cant help but feel that I robbed him of a weekend of being with his mom.

And say what you want...no matter what happens between her and I, she IS a GREAT mother. And I wont try to take that away from her.

I have known a number of alcoholics, you describe the actions of one( especially the bullshit about how 12 is more the norm, that's a drink every 15 minutes, should we be impressed?), stop drinking before you hurt yourself, your kid or someone else, get help. The avatar is kind of a dead giveaway.

If you're driving after 8 drinks........ fuck you, you irresponsible shit!

I have known a number of alcoholics, you describe the actions of one( especially the bullshit about how 12 is more the norm, that's a drink every 15 minutes, should we be impressed?), stop drinking before you hurt yourself, your kid or someone else, get help. The avatar is kind of a dead giveaway.

If you're driving after 8 drinks........ fuck you, you irresponsible shit!

Of course he's an unemployed drunk. He has to think of the child though and like many alcoholics, they like to think the abusive one is nicer to the kids. Both parents have issues. He's the one there now and he has to take care of the child.

Yelling at him about the alcoholism doesn't work. Iow, he's gotta wanna get help.

He needs to focus on the kid right now, this moment. I hope he isn't sleeping all day today. What a sucky thread..

why dont you fucking sober up....then decide.....you say she is a great mother then your drunk ass wants sole custody? so let me get this right..you come home drunk...8 drinks beer or liquor is drunk...did you drive or not? so you get home and she smacks you...what kind of man are you....you gotta be a fucking yankee right? sure you are...i dont advocate taking a smack down but what kinda man cant control his woman? simple as that...you called the fucking cops and she is in county...man i hope you feel like the scum you are....who calls the fucking cops....narcs and weak ass people....i simply cant believe you called the cops...i bet you knew when you called them that it was a min of 48 hours..lock up..didnt you? you knew for domestic she would go for 48 hours when you called....i hope she isnt locked up with some dyke nazi...i hope you feel like a total ass for doing this and worse for posting on it....

i got no sympathy for ya...you were drunk...i would love to hear her side of the story...came in drunk running your fucking mouth is what it sounds like to me....

not to really take any side in this issue because I don't know the whole story but I had a friend(a girl) who would punch her boyfriend in the head just out of no where and go crazy on him. and You know she would have called the cops on him if he hit her. It is a two way street. If the roles had been reversed you guys would be singing a different tune.

You are out of work. No earned income. You have a babe and a wife and you are out blowing money on drinks in quantity! She should have hit you harder! Seems you have some growing up to do!

You are out of work. No earned income. You have a babe and a wife and you are out blowing money on drinks in quantity! She should have hit you harder! Seems you have some growing up to do!
I think he said in one quote that he makes enough to pay rent and take care of his child along with enough to pay for a lawyer, sounds like he is taking care of what he needs to. Not saying he should have been out drinking, which I am not anyone to judge him on that. And his girlfriend might have right to be mad at him but you don't do that crap when you have a child in the house no matter what he did.

I think he said in one quote that he makes enough to pay rent and take care of his child along with enough to pay for a lawyer, sounds like he is taking care of what he needs to.

He makes it from unemployment, which he stated in another thread.

Oh my god people, I went out with my brother. I go out like once every 2 months now. Shes the one that told me my bro and I should go out, lol.

I get home, shes bitching. Wont let me sleep. I finally tell her how stupid shes acting and get popped for it.

Ya'll wanna say "Theres two sides to every story" which is funny. If it was the other way around, and I popped her you'd all be saying

"What a horrible guy, he deserves being in jail"

I think he said in one quote that he makes enough to pay rent and take care of his child along with enough to pay for a lawyer, sounds like he is taking care of what he needs to.

so, he paid into unemployment and makes enough to take care of things.

And this isnt the first time shes hit me, more like the fourth.

Told her in one of our counseling sessions that if it happened again, I'd involve the police.

She knew what was coming when she bloodied my nose. No sympathy for her

you should have left her the first time it happened but that is my opinion. Just get out of it now so your child doesn't have to go through that.
I never fight with my kids dad in front of my son.

That's not the point I was making. Unemployment runs out eventually. If he doesn't have a job, and his unemployment runs out, how would food get on the table.

brewer, it sounds like you are in a highly dysfunctional relationship. Not for your sake, not for her sake, but for your kid's sake, get the fuck out.

Thank you.

With unemployment and my fathers inheritance, I have enough to live comftrably for awhile.

For once, money isnt an issue at the moment

Forum List

Back