A shitty night

He makes it from unemployment, which he stated in another thread.
so, he paid into unemployment and makes enough to take care of things.

Thank you.

With unemployment and my fathers inheritance, I have enough to live comftrably for awhile.

For once, money isnt an issue at the moment

So you're going to sit on your ass and go through your inheritance. Smart! I'm sure that's just what your poor dad had in mind.

Poor you. I was married to a drunk and I know all of the lies and excuses. Everyone else was to blame for his sorry life. Incidentally, he also went through an inheritance with nothing to show for it aside for a lot of "empties". Keep blaming everyone else, that makes it all better.

You really expect everyone to believe that you are faultless in this mess? I have no doubt that you said some pretty ugly things to her to bring out this sort of anger. And the fact that your mother came running to help you, speaks volumes. I would have done a lot more to my son if this ever happened in his house.

I will take you at your word.

If she has hit you four times, get out. Leave her. There is no excuse for being struck and drawing blood.

Ever.

The idea that somehow she can hit you because you came home drunk (if you were) and are unemployment is fucking bullshit.

Not only should you not be in an abusive relationship, your son is learning that it is okay to be physically abused.

It won't end. She won't change.

As for all this "You're the man!" garbage, I have friend who is a marital psychologist and this female-on-male abuse is far more prevalent than society would make you believe. She tells stories of horrible abuse of married men, both psychological and physical, and the men sticking around because they're ashamed.

Violence in a relationship should never be tolerated, and there is no difference if it is the man or the woman being violent.

Last edited:
Airing dirty laundry while drunk is not wise

Calling the Police on your childs Mother may come back to bite both of you in the butt.

An open invitation for government intervention which could turn into a nightmare for the whole family.

People do bad things while drunk, and it seems you could have just walked away. I understand the heat of the moment, but shees.
Why did she hit you? The bad person she is and all, she must be a horrible person :doubt:

so, he paid into unemployment and makes enough to take care of things.

Thank you.

With unemployment and my fathers inheritance, I have enough to live comftrably for awhile.

So you're going to sit on your ass and go through your inheritance. Smart! I'm sure that's just what your poor dad had in mind.

Poor you. I was married to a drunk and I know all of the lies and excuses. Everyone else was to blame for his sorry life. Incidentally, he also went through an inheritance with nothing to show for it aside for a lot of "empties". Keep blaming everyone else, that makes it all better.

You really expect everyone to believe that you are faultless in this mess? I have no doubt that you said some pretty ugly things to her to bring out this sort of anger. And the fact that your mother came running to help you, speaks volumes. I would have done a lot more to my son if this ever happened in his house.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm adding you to the dumbshit list. Nice assumptions.

BTW, interview this week for an apprentice position. Feel free to take your foot out of your mouth anytime.

I'm sure I'm not faultless. I probably could have handled the "You're flipping out over nothing" talk a little better.

And mi madre didnt come running to help me. She came running to be there for her grandchild. I apologize that you're too retarded to make that distinction.

Based off your comment about your son, looks like your a fan of abuse also. Or you son just needs to grow a pair. Maybe both.

do you admit your life needs to change ? are youi truly proud of what you have done ?

Let me put it this way:

We've been to many a counseling session: during one of those I told her excatly what would happen if she hit me again.

I've been more than patient with her, trying to work things out.

Whether I went out or not, she would have hit me when I told her to quit acting stupid and getting worked up for nothing.

And I followed through with what I said I was going to do. Period.

Do I admit that my life needs to change? Ok Mr. AA spokesperson :cuckoo:

Am I proud of what I had to do last night? Not excatly. But I would do it again.

Now your turn:

If she had come home drunk and I popped her, would your reaction be different? (TRY and be honest)

of course here will make it simple for you boys have penises girls have vagina's they are not one in the same and unless the crazy bitch if trying to cave your head in with a blunt object or stick you with a knife you don't hit them even if they hit you and you don't call the cops and have her arrested ..you walk away..like a MAN..come back in the mormimg...or not at all

Reading comprehension problems obviously.

Again, this has happened before. Walking away REALLY helped didnt it?

So spousal abuse is cool, as long as females are dishing it out. Gotcha

:cuckoo:

Sorry Eots.......but that thinking is what excuses a lot of child abuse. If this woman is that prone to fits of violence fueled by anger over something this trivial she could be set off on the child just as easily. Sure, there's a CHANCE that she would never react to her child with violence. But the potential for it to happen is there. She has anger issues that need to be addressed. You hear all to often how the spouse or family of an abuser states that they would never have thought they would turn their anger on their child(ren). The fact that she would get angry enough to assault an adult is proof that the girl needs help with her anger issues. There's a good chance that she would never put her hands on her son in anger. BUT, there is an equally good chance that she WOULD. Why not address the issue NOW before that happens?

Brewer, I apologize for misunderstanding. It read as if you drove home after leaving the bar with your brother. I stand by what I said about your "problem" though. Anyone that thinks 8 drinks in 3 hours isn't "that bad" or brags about being able to put down 12 in less time, has a problem. I for one will not say a word about you being unemployed and questioning where you got the money to go out drinking in the first place. That is nobodies business IMO. But seriously....you BOTH need to think about your child FIRST. I don't care how put out you feel because she popped you in the nose. There is a problem with someone allowing their anger to go that far. I don't care how justified you felt about going out and drinking for hours. YOU were the one left alone with your child when all was said and done. Anything could have happened while you slept it off. You can sit here and say all day long that you would have woken up, all you have to do is listen to parents everyday that say the same thing while their child is either taken to the hospital or the morgue. The "but I only had a few drinks" comment is made all to often.

All I'm reading here is "oh poor me, look what happened to me" whining. I pray that you're never faced with something happening to your child because of incidences like this occuring around him, as you say, more than once.

we are only hearing one side of this story....amazingly enough that side still doesnt make the teller look good...you have made all kinds of excuses for what you did...i warned her blah blah bullshit blah blah ...take your inheritance and move out...how hard is it...you state you have the money etc...why are you still there....same question i would ask a female in a so called abusive relationship..i would say from the repsonses you have given here...you are prone to mental abuse...name calling etc...do her and the child a favor and move out.

Thank you.

BTW, interview this week for an apprentice position. Feel free to take your foot out of your mouth anytime.

I'm sure I'm not faultless. I probably could have handled the "You're flipping out over nothing" talk a little better.

And mi madre didnt come running to help me. She came running to be there for her grandchild. I apologize that you're too retarded to make that distinction.

Based off your comment about your son, looks like your a fan of abuse also. Or you son just needs to grow a pair. Maybe both.

I was wondering if your parents could help out. That's good.

To be honest, if I lived with someone who was physically abusive, I'd be afraid to fall asleep. Hope you find a way to work everything out.

To be honest, if I lived with someone who was physically abusive, I'd be afraid to fall asleep. Hope you find a way to work everything out.

The government, I mean social worker, will make everything all better.

Thank you.

Brewer, if you post your personal business in public you're inviting the board to have an opinion on your personal business. Shut up and let it die already.

If your story is at all accurate you just learned everything you need to know about this "woman"

Just consider this as a part or your "education" about women and file it away as something to avoid next time and forever. She just did you a favor in my extimation. Any woman who resorts to violence will do it again. I had a good guy working for me whose wife used violence, and all sorts of secondary side effects came from that.

Ooops! So you're one of those guys who refuses to make the bearer of your children an honest woman? No wonder you feel bad.

Last edited:

:eusa_eh:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was much more to this story then what we have heard. Every story has two sides. Wonder what the other side has to say? My guess is that if hubby is unemployed right now, funds are pretty tight and there is no extra money to piss away on alcohol. Drunk hubby comes home with a motor mouth and frustrated mom has had it up to the ears with all the horseshit. Most likely this isn't the first time for hubby to come home drunk with mouth in overdrive. Should she have hit him? Probably not. Should she put up with shit like this? Probably not. Both sides were in the wrong and two wrongs do not make a right. Is she going to be mad as a wet hen when she gets out of the pokey? You better believe it. I think this relationship needs either some heavy duty repair work or both parties need a change of scenery. This is not a "Dear Ann Landers" moment. Need a professional marriage counselor to step into the going on to get this crap settled down for the sake of the kid. The kid should not be subjected to this mess in his life. My motto is "If you can't hack it, pack it." Life's too short to spend it fighting.

Last edited:

That is the problem with all the "feeling" types. The heat of the moment is what counts, not the big picture. I am sorry you do not understand this Sarah, I really am. I am sure you have a good heart. But a good heart and the road to hell is paved with good intentions

That is the problem with all the "feeling" types. The heat of the moment is what counts, not the big picture. I am sorry you do not understand this Sarah, I really am. I am sure you have a good heart. But a good heart and the road to hell is paved with good intentions

All he's been talking about is the big picture. He said he was out with his brother and she blind sided him, it has happened in the past, he told her he would send her to jail next time. He also said he is actively looking for work, he has an interview this week and he also has money from unemployment and an inheritence.

What you said was completely random. Stop talking to me like I'm the unreasonable one, you are not thinking clearly here rather like a typical republican know it all.

Just exactly where is that "road to hell"? I've been told many times I am on it but so far I've not seen any distance markers...

All he's been talking about is the big picture. He said he was out with his brother and she blind sided him, it has happened in the past, he told her he would send her to jail next time. He also said he is actively looking for work, he has an interview this week and he also has money from unemployment and an inheritence.

What you said was completely random. Stop talking to me like I'm the unreasonable one, you are not thinking clearly here rather like a typical republican know it all.

Do you believe everything you read by a faceless poster on an anonymous forum, like the typical liberal? Sad. What about her side? You would not be a good juror. You have made up your mind before hearing both sides. I have not. I just think it is a bad idea to involve the Police. Now SS will be involved in their lives for months and maybe years to come.

He should have been a man and walked away, before she hit him a second time, if in fact she did.

Forum List

Back