A shitty night

brewerboy

May 24, 2009
Central Illinois
So I went out with my brother tonight. After getting out of a 10 year relationship, I thought maybe he could need a distraction. So we went to his friends house and watched the last part of a movie, and then went out to his favorite local bar. In the course of 3 hours I had 8 drinks....pretty mellow for me. I can swallow down at least 12 in that time...at least.

I get home, and the ladies bitching. About anything and everything.

Long story short....she threatens to call the Cops cause I told her how stupid she was being, the punches me in the nose.

Nose was bleeding all over the kitchen floor (a five foot five girl CAN hit hard) all over the living room carpet, all over the bathroom....

I hate to be a bitch, but after a few more slaps, I called the Cops.

After hearing our stories, she was hauled off to county...for the weekend.

I'm here with my son...though the Cops insisted that my mother come over since I had some drinks (hours before!).

He's finally asleep. I'm sitting here having what I feel to be a well deserved drink. Why am I feeling like the worlds biggest son of a bitch?

I've been to county a couple of times, longer than a weekend....and all I can think about is her sitting there in the "County Scrubs" in that cold ass jail cell. She wont get out until she sees the judge on Monday...and thats an "if".

I know at this point I have to think of my boy, and I am, but isnt that part of it? His mother? I cant help but feel that I robbed him of a weekend of being with his mom.

IDK, I feel horrible no matter how you cut the cake.

And say what you want...no matter what happens between her and I, she IS a GREAT mother. And I wont try to take that away from her.

But at the same time, I wont be bloodied by my spouse.

So I went out with my brother tonight. After getting out of a 10 year relationship, I thought maybe he could need a distraction. So we went to his friends house and watched the last part of a movie, and then went out to his favorite local bar. In the course of 3 hours I had 8 drinks....pretty mellow for me. I can swallow down at least 12 in that time...at least.

Long story short....she threatens to call the Cops cause I told her how stupid she was being, the punches me in the nose.

Nose was bleeding all over the kitchen floor (a five foot five girl CAN hit hard) all over the living room carpet, all over the bathroom....

I'm here with my son...though the Cops insisted that my mother come over since I had some drinks (hours before!).

He's finally asleep. I'm sitting here having what I feel to be a well deserved drink. Why am I feeling like the worlds biggest son of a bitch?

I've been to county a couple of times, longer than a weekend....and all I can think about is her sitting there in the "County Scrubs" in that cold ass jail cell. She wont get out until she sees the judge on Monday...and thats an "if".

I know at this point I have to think of my boy, and I am, but isnt that part of it? His mother? I cant help but feel that I robbed him of a weekend of being with his mom.

And say what you want...no matter what happens between her and I, she IS a GREAT mother. And I wont try to take that away from her.

Are you sure she isn't hitting the child too? She seems violent by your account of things.

Are you sure she isn't hitting the child too? She seems violent by your account of things.

Positive. I've seen nothing to indicate that. And since I'm currently laid off, I'm around my boy 24-7. I wont say something that isnt so.

Appreciate your concern though, I really do.

you guys should probably break up. It will get worse and your boy doesn't need to see that.

you guys should probably break up. It will get worse and your boy doesn't need to see that.

I think that you are right.

On the plus side, I make more than enough for rent and utilities...also for his needs.
And then a little bit for a lawyer for sole custody.

On the shitty side, she owns like everything. Couch, Bed, TV's, LA-Z-BOY...like everything. My family never gave stuff to me easy and bought it all for me.

It would be a tough couple months.

But you're right. My boy deserves a non-violent household

Positive. I've seen nothing to indicate that. And since I'm currently laid off, I'm around my boy 24-7. I wont say something that isnt so.

Ok. Take good care of yourself and your baby, she can't be allowed to hit you like that.

Ok. Take good care of yourself and your baby, she can't be allowed to hit you like that.

Thanks.

Bed time now. Its just me to take care of him, and a Daddy has to have his sleep!

why dont you fucking sober up....then decide.....you say she is a great mother then your drunk ass wants sole custody? so let me get this right..you come home drunk...8 drinks beer or liquor is drunk...did you drive or not? so you get home and she smacks you...what kind of man are you....you gotta be a fucking yankee right? sure you are...i dont advocate taking a smack down but what kinda man cant control his woman? simple as that...you called the fucking cops and she is in county...man i hope you feel like the scum you are....who calls the fucking cops....narcs and weak ass people....i simply cant believe you called the cops...i bet you knew when you called them that it was a min of 48 hours..lock up..didnt you? you knew for domestic she would go for 48 hours when you called....i hope she isnt locked up with some dyke nazi...i hope you feel like a total ass for doing this and worse for posting on it....

i got no sympathy for ya...you were drunk...i would love to hear her side of the story...came in drunk running your fucking mouth is what it sounds like to me....

my concern if for the woman who mothered your child....are you married or not? who has to put up with your non working drunk ass....where did the cash for all this booze come from? perhaps there is a lot more to this story than you are telling.....so she was with the child all night while you were out partying at some bar? is that the picture i am getting....

sounds like there are some alcohol issues..did your trips to county involve alcohol..you say she is a good mother..even though in this PC society its a crime did your drunk disrespectful ass maybe deserve a shot to the nose ?...just wondering

You handled it better than I probably would have.

I also will not be anyone's victim, not even when I'm wrong.

Not one of us, no person on earth should be expected to be somebody else's punching bag.

I like the part where the reason for his drinking was he was the compassionate bro helping his brother with his woman problems ..a hero really..and then got no respect for his great deed from his childs.. stupid.. bitching... GREAT mother

i am not for the physical violence but work it out without the police. no telling what ramifications this arrest could have on her life. if they cannot be more mature and work this out, as i said...he would be gone.

sounds to me like he came home drunk running his mouth and she went upside his head...ever think that if he wasnt drunk he could have ducked...

You handled it better than I probably would have.

I also will not be anyone's victim, not even when I'm wrong.

Not one of us, no person on earth should be expected to be somebody else's punching bag.

ya well as a man it doesn't mean you act like a bitch and call the cops on your baby mutha either.. take a walk ..go to your bros ..call your mommy...deal with it when she calms down and your drunk ass sobers up...a great MOTHER deserves that much respect even when she is wrong

you just dont call the cops...what if he had not been able to get in touch with his mother...and the cops took the child and placed the child with human services or what ever they are called...i know you shouldnt play the what if game...but he takes a real chance involving the cops...she could lose her job over this....anyone think of that?

Forum List

Back