A serious question: When will the first vaccine enforcers be shot by parents defending their child

There aren't to manny who even know that Trump's youngest son was harmed by vaccines.

but anyway,

D0RignfWsAEh2DX.jpg:large

just look at parents comments

upload_2019-3-1_15-51-42.png

@VialNews (@VialNews) | Twitter

Yet dumb ass don't get why there is an " IMMUNE COURT"

upload_2019-3-1_15-53-2.png

Healthy Own on Twitter

D0HyBn5XcAcezjm.jpg

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
SAFEF AND EFFECTIVE....................... LMFAO
View attachment 248316

TAKE ACTION | vial
Bruesewitz v. Wyeth - Wikipedia

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-152.pdf

"As a quid pro quo, manufacturers enjoy significant tort-liability protections. Most importantly, the Act eliminates manufacturer liability for a vaccine’s unavoidable, adverse side effects. "

When I read the details of the Act, and why it was put into practice, it seems like a good idea, but the payout was fixed and not indexed to inflation.

There seems to be serious problems with it today.

I saw that parents are only awarded a quarter of a million if a vaccine kills their kid? I can see why the quid pro quo relationship between big pharma and Government is getting some serious heat from the very small number of folks (proportionately) that are being adversely affected today.

The solution is compromise, not ridicule.

Whatever, the measles vaccine is incredibly safe. I'm 67 and I've never heard of anybody having a bad reaction to any vaccine. They are a heck of a lot safer than getting the disease...

Off course you haven't your an asshole. You are lucky to know what planet ur on dumb ass.
I will go with medical experts and other well educated intelligent people, you go with the brain dead conspiracy nut jobs...

Yes there is the percentage of kids who have bad reaction to vaccines yet fewer die than before vaccines were used.

Forum List

Back