A serious question: When will the first vaccine enforcers be shot by parents defending their child

I have always been against locking someone up just because they were dumb, but in your case, I might make an exception.
Put all the anti-vaxxers on Madagascar. They will be very happy there. 900 people died of measles in Madagascar outbreak. Could that happen in the U.S.?
You didn't even read the article, did you? We are not talking about Measles. :20:

Flulaval-Influenza-Virus-Vaccine-2012-2014-Formula-No-Controlled-Trials-600.jpg

Flulaval-Influenza-Vaccine-Insert-600.jpg
Flulaval-mercury-flu-shot-adverse-effects-600.jpg

A serious question: When will the first "vaccine enforcers" be shot by parents defending their children against the felony assault of forced immunizations?

Who is forcing kids to get flu shots? Where? Link?
Not my thread.

I tend not to take much of what Mike Adams or Jones reports originally with much seriousness, well, until it happens.

And then, it will be reported by the majors.

In this case, he is just reporting what MIGHT happen. Chicken little syndrome. Just to sell his products.

Here is the proposed legislation that would force homeschooling parents, apparently, to get shots, at the threat of jail time.

It applies to only Iowa, and the State must show probable cause to violate parenting rights. Not sure if it has passed yet.

Iowa Legislature - BillBook

I'll gladly condone the vaccination programs given in the late fifties and early sixties.
They are proven mostly safe and damned effective.
The rest of this mafia CORPORATE bullshit I review and choose myself and the "demander" gets dead for his chump change govt job for "following orders"in attempt to make me.
The recent yellow fever vac has turned out to be a piece of shit. I hope the dngue is more succesful because I'd take it after a few years of proper testing.

I think every new vaccine should be tested on the dumb motherfuckers in the military. You'd see some real results in a short period rather than "60 people at mayo/20 got the vaccine/20 a placebo and the others were disqualifies for being drug addicts with hep c" 4 out of the 20 dies from the placebo and 3.7 became ill after the vaccine. Further testing is needed.

A Serious Question: When Will The First “Vaccine Enforcers” Be Shot By Parents Defending Their Children Against The Felony Assault Of Forced Immunizations?

The political Left in America today now openly advocates the murder of living human babies, even after they’re born.
------------------------------------------

Sheeple don't even pay attention to the lunatics stand up and fight these democratic authoritarian morons.
THEY WANT TO CONTROL YOU A.HOLES!!

You don't have to get your kids vaccinated.
Just keep them at home 24/7.
According to the Iowa legislation the affects homeschooling parents, the STATE will come to YOU! :ack-1:

A Serious Question: When Will The First “Vaccine Enforcers” Be Shot By Parents Defending Their Children Against The Felony Assault Of Forced Immunizations?

The political Left in America today now openly advocates the murder of living human babies, even after they’re born.

Sheeple don't even pay attention to the lunatics stand up and fight these democratic authoritarian morons.
stop whining about the cost of social services, right wingers.

Sounds serious!!!

Greg indicates doctors had to flush the vaccine out of Jaire’s system due to his severe adverse reaction, and says Jaire’s mom refused to allow their son to take the vaccine’s recommended second dose.

“After 24 hrs he could not feel his legs and could not walk. Now he is able to stand and walk and has full feeling,” Greg Pritchett wrote on Facebook Sunday. “The doctors had to flush the vaccine out of his body. Thanks so much for all the calls and messages and most of all prayers.”

How do they "flush the vaccine out of his body"?
Seems like bullshit.

Academically trained Nutritionists could educate on the best ways to remove toxins faster.

The body naturally removes toxins of course, so yeah, that is, to a degree, B.S. But if you take in Toxins quicker then your body removes them? You aren't flushing toxins.

What's the Deal with Detox Diets?
By Robin Foroutan, MS, RDN
Whats the Deal with Detox Diets

I have always been against locking someone up just because they were dumb, but in your case, I might make an exception.
Put all the anti-vaxxers on Madagascar. They will be very happy there. 900 people died of measles in Madagascar outbreak. Could that happen in the U.S.?
You didn't even read the article, did you? We are not talking about Measles. :20:

A serious question: When will the first "vaccine enforcers" be shot by parents defending their children against the felony assault of forced immunizations?
Nor was I. I was talking about Madagascar. It's lovely this year. Why don't you move there?

You don't have to get your kids vaccinated.
Just keep them at home 24/7.
According to the Iowa legislation the affects homeschooling parents, the STATE will come to YOU! :ack-1:
The world is littered with assholes who will die following orders for a couple bucks a day. Think of how ready to die the wide screen bass boat/C20 Chevy boys are ready while making $35 an hour ? Buy lots of ammo

Not my thread.

I tend not to take much of what Mike Adams or Jones reports originally with much seriousness, well, until it happens.

In this case, he is just reporting what MIGHT happen. Chicken little syndrome. Just to sell his products.

Here is the proposed legislation that would force homeschooling parents, apparently, to get shots, at the threat of jail time.

It applies to only Iowa, and the State must show probable cause to violate parenting rights. Not sure if it has passed yet.

Not my thread.

You said we're not talking about measles. Correct.
The article talks about forced shots......and posts info about flu shots.
You read that, right?

Sounds serious!!!

Greg indicates doctors had to flush the vaccine out of Jaire’s system due to his severe adverse reaction, and says Jaire’s mom refused to allow their son to take the vaccine’s recommended second dose.

“After 24 hrs he could not feel his legs and could not walk. Now he is able to stand and walk and has full feeling,” Greg Pritchett wrote on Facebook Sunday. “The doctors had to flush the vaccine out of his body. Thanks so much for all the calls and messages and most of all prayers.”

Seems like bullshit.

Academically trained Nutritionists could educate on the best ways to remove toxins faster.

The body naturally removes toxins of course, so yeah, that is, to a degree, B.S. But if you take in Toxins quicker then your body removes them? You aren't flushing toxins.

Would it sound as funny as "The doctors had to flush the vaccine out of his body"?

Not my thread.

Not my thread.

You said we're not talking about measles. Correct.
The article talks about forced shots......and posts info about flu shots.
You read that, right?

Correct. I agree with you. Hyperbole.

It definitely should be more specific.

The efficacy of some vaccines has been, over the decades, proven to be far greater than others.

In 1976 I was still in the Army and all soldiers and their dependents were ordered to get swine flu shots. I complied but my wife decided not to get shots for her and the 2 kids. No disciplinary action but I was very sick for about a month and got a temperature of 100 degrees and it lasted about a year. In 1977 my temperature dropped to 96 degrees and it has remained at 96 for the past 42 years. I've gotten flu shots since 1957 but this is the first year I didn't. I generally spend the winter in Ft Worth and the Dallas/Ft Worth area has a rash of deaths every flu season.

There are multiple law suites coming out on the military over these vaccines. Soldiers and it is medically documented were used for testing vaccines they still do it to this very day.

It is documented that anthrax killed multiple soldiers it was brushed under the rug.

Reason number one they ca not predict what virus is coming in order to give you a flu shot for that virus. They have no way off knowing what strain will hit unless they are biologically engineering it.

Also The flu shot also documented weakens your immune system every time you get one. ( a shot ).

Sounds serious!!!

Seems like bullshit.

Would it sound as funny as "The doctors had to flush the vaccine out of his body"?

It has been known for a long time that not everyone reacts to all medications the same. I'm am not sure what you are getting at?

Whatever, the measles vaccine is incredibly safe. I'm 67 and I've never heard of anybody having a bad reaction to any vaccine. They are a heck of a lot safer than getting the disease...

Off course you haven't your an asshole. You are lucky to know what planet ur on dumb ass.

Nor was I. I was talking about Madagascar. It's lovely this year. Why don't you move there?
iu

Sounds serious!!!

Seems like bullshit.

It has been known for a long time that not everyone reacts to all medications the same. I'm am not sure what you are getting at?

Unless they claimed they gave a complete blood replacement, you cannot "flush a vaccine out of your body"

Forum List

Back